Home

Sion

Darth Trylan

i meant as a full head mask. basically his body edited so its just his head and then put as a mask.

Ah, it is impossible to cut head from the body :(

Because Sion - is the complete model.

But: we can do just a mask of his, but it will not have any animations, so it will look like something not alife.

Atris has a row in that file, but you can't seperate her head and body with any 2da editing (from my experience). What oldlfash did could be applied to Sion as well.

Atris has a row in that file, but you can't seperate her head and body with any 2da editing (from my experience). What oldlfash did could be applied to Sion as well.

I agree that nothing useful may be done through head.2da this time.

Probably you are right that it is possible to change PC's head to Sion's head but those are heads... Not masks...

I have some experience in giving items dummy and they will work as if there'll be original ones.

May you give me link to that robe??? I just want to look on it.

Making Atris to wear robes and armor requires her head to be cutted off from the body...

But may be he just changed her model??? Without ability to wear something...

OldFlash, we're waiting for your answer!!!

Every armor, robe, cloth and other things that player can equip on his body are actually body models, all of them.

So, how that works: when player is without any clothes, he uses standrd body model + separate head, so, when he equips robe for example, his body model changes to the robe's one, but head is still there. How head change is going: first, there is normalhead column in appearance.2da. When model is changing, it scans for this number(this number is row number in heads.2da) and merge head with the body through the neck bones.

Atris and Sion has only one model for body and head.

I have cut heads to atris, sion, malak, malek and others but only to use the body. To cut body and use heads is impossible to me. The mask version sounds good but remodeling/retexturing a existed head is better. At the momment I can't do more than talk. Sorry.

@Lit Ridl: both models for atris robe and sion body are in my mod (last one). If you want to use any of this for your mods feel free.

Atris and Sion has only one model for body and head.

I have cut heads to atris, sion, malak, malek and others but only to use the body. To cut body and use heads is impossible to me. The mask version sounds good but remodeling/retexturing a existed head is better. At the momment I can't do more than talk. Sorry.

@Lit Ridl: both models for atris robe and sion body are in my mod (last one). If you want to use any of this for your mods feel free.

Nice to hear something from the real Proffi :D

Yes, I had idea about reskining head (one of the existing ones, or a new one, but... but... It is better to do new one with the old model, but...).

But that is not what request says :(

Anyway, who said that if it is mask it should have animations???

If someone will reskin Sion's head, I may recommend to do kind of item that will change player's head.

To made a mask should be easy way but it will be no animation and restricted to only few pc heads (best way to use desguise function to a new entry in appearance.2da). Also will lock headheads slot.

To edit an existed head it is the perfect solution. However, something like this I was make for visas head in order to get rid of her hood. For this I have edited a head which was close enought acording to polys count and verticles position. Still it was alot of work since i was not able to add/remove polys (not to mention about the eyes).

Again, sorry about I'm not able to do more than talking.

To made a mask should be easy way but it will be no animation and restricted to only few pc heads (best way to use desguise function to a new entry in appearance.2da). Also will lock headheads slot.

To edit an existed head it is the perfect solution. However, something like this I was make for visas head in order to get rid of her hood. For this I have edited a head which was close enought acording to polys count and verticles position. Still it was alot of work since i was not able to add/remove polys (not to mention about the eyes).

Again, sorry about I'm not able to do more than talking.

well you could try re skining and remodeling the bald black head a bit and make it look like sion......

if its posible.......

Archived