Home

Cooperation of artists & writers for Clone War story

Hello everybody I'm walking for a week with this idea please say what you think about it

I thought maybe all the artists and writers can work together and make up a own Clone War story

>First we make up a planet. We decide wich name it's going to get and it's climat (the artists could make concepts of the planet surface, inhabitants etc)

>Writers can tell something short about it's culture (in 200 words or something like that).

>We make up how the story should begin (how the war begins).

>Every writer could tell it's own story about the the Clone War battle (or work together and have one big story)

>Artists can make art, comics, illustrations from those story's

For every option, we vote wich is best (like the climate for the planet).

I hope you like this idea. Ps.: Sorry that my English isn't that well.

Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg

Together we are strong?

Yeah, nice idea, I maybe join this project, as Pottsie says. Well, I'm not sure because currently I'm working on my CSI fic. But I can assure you, I will concern about this project's progress.

PS: Don't worry about your English. Well, I believe English is not your native language, but you're doing darn good in English.

PS again: I like Clone Sharpshooters, but not Storm Sharpshooters. [as I hate stormtroopers. No offense, Theone Thewayne. Hope no hard feeling.]

Archived