Home

Sunry trial.

XioJade

if i remebre corectly you get dark side points for letign him be exicuted but then agine if you deny that he didnt kill her then youd still have to get dark side points for lieng but then agine he might of murder ehr but by saveign him your at elast saveign soem budy but who knows now iv confused my self

Oke that's really bad Englisch. Personally I dindn't understand half of it.

Then your answer, if you tell he's guilty you will get DS point if you let him get executed, if he doesn't get executed you won't get DS point. If you do represent him when you know he is guilty you will get DS points.

It is possible I made a mistake so no promises.

Spoiler tags would be good here. We are getting a lot of people who are new to the game, and we don't want to ruin the surprise for them. Here is how you do it: [The word "Spoiler"]the part you want to hide[/the word "Spoiler"].

To answer your question, I do not believe

you get any dark side points for revealing the truth to the court or if Sunry gets executed.

I have never managed to get him off, myself.

All you have to do to get him off is talk to all the witnesses, find out as much as you can, and tell the judges stuff that will actually help him. Don't tell them stuff like "He was wounded so there's no way he could've killed her." That kind of stuff will help influence with some judges but lower influence with others.

Then your answer, if you tell he's guilty you will get DS point if you let him get executed, if he doesn't get executed you won't get DS point. If you do represent him when you know he is guilty you will get DS points.

I thought you only got DS points if you talk to Sunry, you get him to admit his guilt, but you help him get off anyway. O well...maybe I was wrong.

You get Sunry out by sticking to the infidelity line. Don't talk about Sith being evil or his injuries. It might help to bribe man back at hotel, though not necessary. If your persuade level is high enough, try to get Firith me to admit to Elassa being a dark jedi during the Xexamination and get Glupor to admit in court that he was paid by sith to leave the medal. Also mention that no one actually saw murder take place. This should be enough to free Sunry. You get dark points w/ Sunry, I think, by trying to use force persuade on him to admit his guilt.

Archived