Home

Sephiroth cloth

Darth Seraph

i would like hime to also have a long (longer than malaks and revans if possible) saber in red [which increases his power by alot but not to much as that would ruin the game]

(from wha i gather in the above posts) i would like his robe as a seperate robe (aka not normal clothing)

[ i think that his robes should be placed in that first container in the players room on the ship and his saber with it]

well that is a good idea i could make a mod that gives you the robe and a custom lightsaber on the corpse at the mourge :D

p.s Mr Darth Seraph i have photoshop back now :D!

about this , the sword that he use its called " masamune " and have almost

2 meters of length !! this is a problem ?? cuz there is a saber that its almost the

same length , its called " blood of malevolence " !! this saber can be found in USM mod !!but it is a double-bladed saber ... this will help ?? oh yeah both can be upgradeble ?? cuz i have some good crystals !!!!! heheheh tnx !!

malaks saber and revqans saber are longer than normal

Exactly. and it's about the only option you'll have for any longer type saber. Unless someone has broken the saber animations and isn't sharing the secret :xp:

Still, the longsaber is quite lengthy, and probably more than ample to at least fake it ;) I've made several longsaber mods.. but this pic is a good person-to-saber comparison:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/games/mods/RevanLongsaber/b1.jpg

i know !! so lets forget the saber ... chainz.2da i have a request for u :

u are one of the makers of USM right ?? so can u modify the blood of malevolence to be a single-bladed saber ?? u know : same hilt , same lentgh of

blade and still upgradeble but one handed !! tnx

p.s. > i know that T7nowhere did the saber but since u are one of the makers

and since u posted your ideas here im asking you !!

oh yeah : sorry my bad english !! :)

Sorry DS,

But the Blood of Malevolence was, and still is, a T7 saber. It was first introduced in T7's Lightsaber 6-Pack for K1, then adopted into the USM later on.

However, just because it's in the USM doesn't automatically give me permission to hack it up. I'm under the same doctrines as all of us, permission must always be asked for to the original author ;)

Besides, I honestly don't have the time to take requests ATM. I'm lucky enough to be able to be on the boards, let alone mod anything during this holiday season. I have trouble enough currently trying to do a fix for one of my own mods :(

I hope you understand, but I do wish your request the best of luck :)

dont worry about it !!! maybe i ask t7 myself !! but the saber its not so important !!! thank you !!!

Edit: hey m16965 !! how the robe is going ??? i cant wait to see !!!!! tnx !!

I'm sorry Darth Seraph, but we do not allow thread 'bumping' here. I have deleted your bump and combined the text here in the last post. Forum Rules. -RH

Edit 2: if some1 hav take my request forget the head !! cuz im using somes cool heads!!

tnx

• 1 month later...

Darn, it looks like I was away while there was a big Final Fantasy argument going on... and I do so love putting fanboys in their place...

Uh... yeah... back on topic, Darth Seraph did you ever get around to asking T7 about Blood of Manevolence? I just read through the topic and while #37 cast revive on the topic its only a month out of date so theres no reason to suggest that it's dead.

Hey Prime, my new MSN name is now "Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black." I cracked up when I read it and so did my buddy who was next to me at the time.

Archived