Home

SITH-DRIVE (apprentices and Lords needed!!)

Grey Master

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when do we start the fight , the chaos is growing in my head , madness is almost incontrolable if I can't butcher some Jedi soon , I'll just have to kill some !!! Don't care what he is Jedi or Sith !!! :evil3:

(( I'm truely a berserker nutt :lol: , else everyone is a clever lord with knowledge , side-kicks with no brain are fun to :D ))

But all Jedi Relics belong to my Archive on Courscant..... so there's no possible way you have access to any Jedi Holocrons... I would have sensed them, and gone and taken them back, especially from a Sith, like yourself....

Remind me wher Kamino is again?

All the Holocrons *you know of* are in the Jedi Archives. But how would you know if a few escaped Atris' claws, or the later attempts to collect them all? The surface of Tython is littered with Jedi artefacts, and they are not so uncommon on other planets either. Finally, there are techniques in the Force where one can make oneself as if invisible to others...to the point where a Sith may enter the Jedi Archives and leave carrying a holocron.

All the Holocrons *you know of* are in the Jedi Archives. But how would you know if a few escaped Atris' claws, or the later attempts to collect them all? The surface of Tython is littered with Jedi artefacts, and they are not so uncommon on other planets either. Finally, there are techniques in the Force where one can make oneself as if invisible to others...to the point where a Sith may enter the Jedi Archives and leave carrying a holocron.

Ahh.... that technique, I have used it once before, but other Force Sensitives will be able to feel your presence therefor, enabling them to take the Holocron back....

Should I use that doublebladed lightsaber or just my single hilt ? Ow anwser me great Dark Lord , what is the best to swiftly kill a wretched jedi ?

Then again we need some good outfit's or disguises to ambush the fools in a narrow corridor , no escape and a certain slow painfull death :D

What , guess I'll have to follow that Insidious fellow . That red eye just says it all :" Pure Evi "l

@ Darth Reader : Just try and you'll brake youre foot ! I'm a highly trained biomech Sith , skin is rockhard and have several metal plates . Becoming a Sith Marauder has its price , but its worth it . :D And you haven't seen me in full rage and fury .

Should I use that doublebladed lightsaber or just my single hilt ? Ow anwser me great Dark Lord , what is the best to swiftly kill a wretched jedi ?

Then again we need some good outfit's or disguises to ambush the fools in a narrow corridor , no escape and a certain slow painfull death :D

A good question. The double-blade gives greater damage and can inspire terror, but is, I think, an inconvenient shape, that lowers one's manoeuvrability. If two blades are your preference, I would recommend wielding two sabres - it offers you many more options, you can switch to single easily, and if you modify your hilts correctly, can give you the possibility of a dual-blade if you deem it necessary.

A good question. The double-blade gives greater damage and can inspire terror, but is, I think, an inconvenient shape, that lowers one's manoeuvrability. If two blades are your preference, I would recommend wielding two sabres - it offers you many more options, you can switch to single easily, and if you modify your hilts correctly, can give you the possibility of a dual-blade if you deem it necessary.

Well, that's my lightsabers...My silver paired lightsabers, which can use either as Double-Blade Lightaber, or two single blades.

Archived