Home

My guild needs more Imperials!

Rogue15

Hey,

Anybody that is new to Galaxies, please join the Starsider server and see myself (Kioet') or Valentinelove out and we'll recruit you to our guild. We are looking for:

MEDICS, SMUGGLERS, and Commandos

Bounty Hunters

Commandos

Officers

So we can get a base busting team together, as well as a good pvp group. We'll also accept any other combat profession no matter what combat level! And pilots, we NEED more imperial pilots, as I want to get a bunch of us up into space so we can shoot down rebel scum!!

But this is primarily a recruiting for base busters.....as that is the quickest way to advance in the ranks of the Imperial Military. :D

You all can usually catch me at around 10pm eastern time through 2am eastern time, and sometimes in the morning!

Well Starsider as a whole needs more Imperial members. Rebels have always outnumbered Imps on SS, but what we're seeing now is just a reflection of the overall status of the game - just not as many people playing anymore.

Have fun in WoW 15. :)

i quit, didn't you read? If there were decent imperials around, i may have stayed, but no they're all afraid of getting ganked so i say heck w/it til later this year when they fix a few things. being a bounty hunter, i refused to switch to another profession so instead i quit til they fix it. hopefully they bring something worthwhile to smugglers and let us hunt them more, or bring balance so commando and jedi aren't ****ing alpha classes.

• 2 weeks later...

alright i'm back in, and looking for members to join a city, i'm gonna be mayor sometime...so i'm just letting pretty much anybody (that is not a freakn rebel) in, whether they be in my guild or not.

My goals after I become mayor:

Have a city-sponsored tournament, everybody throws in at least 100,000 credits a week to the city's treasury, at the end of the month, whoever wins the main tournament that month, gets to keep all of the credits, or instead, if there ends up being a HUGE amount. So it works almost like a lottery, but everybody has a fair chance of winning. The main tournament I host is one that requires everybody to bring in looted modded armor, looted modded clothing, and looted weapons to be Reverse-Engineered...a trade which could possibly grant the city's treasury even MORE money, making the amount recieved for winning said tournaments into an insane amount, as I would have the credits from the sold loot deposited into the city's treasury. Not all the loot would be sold however, the runners up get to choose 1 part each for themselves, starting with 1st, 2nd, and then the 3rd runner up.

I am also gathering RIS components and Crafted Bounty Hunter Armor Schematics so we can have our own 'unique' Guild and City Armor, which should be very nice.

I'm encouraging everybody to join Starsider server and contact me by mail or tell. My name in game is Kioet' (with the apostrophe included), and I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Also, if you join and need help with ANYTHING in the game, and i am online, ASK ME!!! Most likely, if i'm not on my lunch break, I will be available to help, whether it be legacy quest, kashyyyk, katarn suit, mustafar, pvp, or even in space (though i'm not so good up there), or if you need credits or are looking for a specific weapon, I will do my best to help.

Archived