Home

[NSW Art] Quanon's Sketch book stuff (56K warning)

Hey , Prepare for a super lode of Sketches ,drawings and anything inbetween .

I took some photos of a selection out of my recent sketch-book ( got about 6-7 A4 sketchbooks + some smaller ones , all about 200 pages full ; from years past up to now filled pics ... )

Anyway , cause some photos where a bit flat , I used photoshop to get a bit more contrast back . Hope you enjoy . Any comments are welcome of course .

Oh and I'll you some more post to put everything here , so dearest moderaters I'm not spamming or so , but if I'm right there's a limmit to pics in one post right ?

X20.jpg

X19.jpg

X18.jpg

X17.jpg

X16.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do they come from ?

Well , watched lots of movies , cartoons :D , read lots of comic-books , books a bit less , games and the art produced for games . Artist like Giger ( design for Alien and Species movies , Poltergheist .)

Then you just mix it up and start combining and hope no one-else had the same idea .

Then ofcourse I fell on my head once , was born a week to late ...

ANd this killed some braincells to :cheers::guiness: , but all for the creative mind :lol:

Way cool stuff man! Some of those creatures are just wild, and the cars and stuff are really nice. All your work has this nice flowing style too it, it's really easy on the eyes. And that alien queen thing you drew in the second batch is quite creepy! I would be interested in seeing more from you!

• 2 weeks later...

Wicked! I sure as heck wouldn't want to go up against that thing! Really cool drwaings and the whole concept is quite believable. I did find a few spelling eros in your descriptions (not that I don't make spelling errors all of the time), you might want to check things against a dictionary just to be sure. And one question; how does it move? Cool stuff as always.

Archived