Home

Questions for Galaxies?????

Daft Adidas

I've got some questions which need answering i already asked the first question on another thread which now nobody's paying any attention too so i'll ask here.

1 When i buy the game and get the 30 days free, do i make my account during that time and then carry on after the thirty days and pay or do i subscribe after that period? (this was hard to explain)

2 I don't know what proffesion i would like to be i'm between Dark Jedi and BH but being a Jedi make's me feel it might have some rubbish quests and i wouldn't be able to use a blaster. What do u think???

3 Are the quests any good??? Are they Easy, Hard, Medium or Mixed??

4 This is really worrying me! Ok forget question 2 i want to be a BH but when i first play the game and make my character do i have to start at a lower proffesion to become a Bounty Hunter or can i just pick that proffesion straight away?????

I hope u can answer the first question and the last and the other two are just minor thanks.

I've got some questions which need answering i already asked the first question on another thread which now nobody's paying any attention too so i'll ask here.

1 When i buy the game and get the 30 days free, do i make my account during that time and then carry on after the thirty days and pay or do i subscribe after that period? (this was hard to explain)

2 I don't know what proffesion i would like to be i'm between Dark Jedi and BH but being a Jedi make's me feel it might have some rubbish quests and i wouldn't be able to use a blaster. What do u think???

3 Are the quests any good??? Are they Easy, Hard, Medium or Mixed??

4 This is really worrying me! Ok forget question 2 i want to be a BH but when i first play the game and make my character do i have to start at a lower proffesion to become a Bounty Hunter or can i just pick that proffesion straight away?????

I hope u can answer the first question and the last and the other two are just minor thanks.

1) The free 30 days start when you first login the game, and you aren't charged anything (hence it being called free)

2) There are no real good profession-specific quests. From what I know, the only jedi-specific quest that is working is the one where you get a lightsaber and green crystal. If you want the most content, i'd say go with BH, because then you could take bounty missions on people and get paid (just like a real BH)

3) This really depends. Some quests are good and fun, but to be honest, all the fun quests are at levels 60-90.

4) In the days of Pre-CU, you would have worked to get the rank of bounty hunter, but now SOE made the game a point-and-click and it's done game. So yes, you start as a Bounty Hunter.

Archived