Home

FOC Spaceship Addon from Empire at War Site

Annfield Red

What I do if install instructions don't work (any mod)

if you had enough time(albiet that this doesn't take alot), you can move any mod that comes out into the Mods folder and create your own shortcut (or use the FoC mods launcher)...I did that with the Bonus GC mod one...

Simply just create a new folder and move all the data that comes in the mod into the correct directory (make sure to have:mods><mod name folder>>DATA>and put all of the Xmls and stuff here(xml in another folder named <xml>, art in art, etc.)

If it comes with a auto-installer, simply, create a folder named whatever on your desktop, install it there, and move the files afterward.

when I played this mod it was cool to have all the ships, but the tactics have all been adjusted because i believe the sizes for these ships has changed.

I wish there new ships were added without the size changes, then this mod would be really cool.

I am noticing also that it is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy home one unless you have bombers to take out the shield generator.

I also noticed on this mod that the hardpoints are so small that sometimes certain weapons cannot hit them at all. hmm i think it may have been mentioned in the mod notes and there is a non-hardpoint option.

Archived