Home

Do you care because you should do......

Matthew Arnold

1.You should al think about the homeless and the needy and how unfortunate they are,i think many of you take your wealth for granted.Do you donate i most certainly do,20 english pounds sterling a month.

and

2.Do not mock stephen hawkings it is most mean of you to do so.

Thank you very much for your time i look forward to it in the future. - Matthew Arnold

------------------

hawking.gif

A prime example of overlooked greatness

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

*sniff* *sniff* Fellas!

Look yes some of the stuff you say is funny.

But if you wanna stay incognito then dont use TWO names!!

It's so obvious!

Thomas Fellas

Anee Robinson

Matthew Arnold

All have TWO names. THINK BOY THINK!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Maybe Dinghy can tell me who Stephen Hawkings is coz I have NFI although, I think he has a point about the homeless, except, I always donate to charity when given the oppertunity, even if I only have 10cents, I still donate it because that money could be the difference between finding a cure, or helping build a better facility for charity or something.

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Guest grannen

Stephen Hawkings is our greatest and most famous theoreticer and researcher about our Universe, The Big Bang Theory and Black Holes. His name belongs to the same individuals as Copernicus, Newton and Einstein.

He is also a CP(?) victim and uses a wheel chair and speaks with the help of a synthesizer that gives his voice a mechanical sound.

He is a professor and lecturer at a university in England and also holds lectures all over the world.

There are TV series held by S Hawkings about the creation of the Universe. I think the title is "Stephen Hawkings Universe."

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited May 02, 2001).]

It's so obvious!

Thomas Fellas

Anee Robinson

Matthew Arnold

[/b]

and dont forget

bill gates ,jonathan carter and kate fellas

------------------

nikosig.JPG

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited May 02, 2001).]

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Nah Nattster i'm not talking about me with two names I mean the prick with a thousand names.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

forget it brighteyes... you and me are the only ones who think its fellas.... all the others are blinded by the big words he is using... well everyone, here is my theory, (please dont be mad, its my theory)

this whole thing is just thomas using celebrity names to make fun of their situations and actions. (just like he did with bill gates) i dont know much about it, but i know that the the real m arnold was a poet. and was known for his well spoken language. and as for regan, the guy who fought together the "war against drugs". so this is taking celebs names and actions, and making fun of them.

now if you remember fellas,

he posted about 9 topics a day saying only stuff like "aaaaahhh dr kevorkian"

when people got mad at him. then he started swearing, and got banned, and they also found out he is carter at the time. so carter was banned to.

so this is the same thing m arnold and regan are doing now. posting nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. but everyone is just so blinded by the big words he is using. so you all think he is just smart

now, if im wrong (and im sure im not)

and m arnold can proov me wrong... il take it all back....

sorry you guys. i know i should give him a chance, but im just shocked you all dont see it

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited May 03, 2001).]

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY: DIFFERENT IPS!

so unless they have a wicked firewall that sends diff ips, or and ip router etc...which poor kiddies would NOT have, they are not the same.

and if they DO have that stuff, i pitty them for not like knocking off federal funding or something bigger than our little community forum smile.gif

------------------

nfgrunge.gif

STILL

~What could this be, too much MTV? Chalk another fad up for its fall into infamy.

What is in a standard if it changes all the time? You’re still having trouble in defining your own kind.-Kling

~Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Well, that's not entirely true... If I were using my dial-up connection, then I would have a different IP each time I log on, since they are dynamically assigned. Static IP (an IP that doesn't change) is only available to the folks who have high-speed connections, and even then not everyone with a high-speed connection will have static IPs, as it depends on the type of service they've signed up for with their ISP.

Most of my the logged IPs for the messages I've posted are from the same one, because I usually check this board while I'm at work (shhh), where I'm connecting through DSL... but I could also go through another router to post here, and then the logged IP will be quite different from the one I currently have.

Granted, not everyone knows how to do this if they have a high speed connection, but if they've got dial-up access, all it takes is to disconnect and then reconnect to your ISP.

It does seem like, to me, that Matthew Arnold and Regen are the same person, for reasons I will not go into here, and this was independent of Niko's arguments. However, I didn't think it makes much of a difference, either way. If either turn out to be annoying, they'll be booted anyway, regardless of anything I might say.

------------------

brief.gif

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

Well if they did have some sorta gizmo thing that NFGB is talking about, I kinda think it's pathetic that they can't come in here and be front up about it and say "look at me I'm the same person" or whatever

But, being innocent widdle me, I'm willing to give them the benifit of the doubt, now can't we just leave them alone? Imagine if they are just 2 innocent (seperate) people and they're being accused for stuff that doesn't concern them, if there is another way to proove them wrong, then that's fine, but the ISPs are different, so can't we all just leave it at that and get over it?

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Like I said, I didn't think it makes much of a difference. I never cared if they were the same person or not. I can easily ignore them if I find them annoying.

------------------

brief.gif

Lather. Rinse. Repeat

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Would it chanhe the ips if they logged on with a different screename?

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest murta

NFGB: In the UK there are alot of free ISPs so you could easily setup a number of dial-up accounts. Plus you can easily get IP spoofers from most hacking sites.........erm, a friend told me......yes....a friend......

yes i do keep forgetting that a good many of u are not from the states...

as for the fake IP stuff... that'd be too much trouble for a message board

i must say that i do think matthew arnold and johnny walker are the same, but thats because of some things that will be left unsaid, but that regan kid, i still think he was just a lone weirdo.

well here is my "so called" evidence.

i was online whole day yesterday (man was i bored rolleyes.gif

when sometime around midnight (my time) matthew arnold came on the online list. he posted the "NiKo you aint tuff" topic then left and was replaced within 2 seconds by the name "regan".

now may i remind you that thomas always came in with 2 ideneties at a time

(thomas,carter...thomas,kate.... and so on)

now i think all my cards are in the open.

oh and btw.

isnt it weird how we got a post by thomas fellas himself just today in that "tea for murta, organize file for newfound" post?

------------------

nikosig.JPG

You know, I was wondering about how Fellas managed to post, OK, assume this, if they all are the same person, rather than ban the ISP (what happens if they're re-routing the ISP to match someone elses on the forum? it could be a possibility, I don't know much about computers) can you just ban the name, rather than the ISP? I mean NiKo does have a point, and in some ways I agree with him, but I'm too trusting of people so I'm still undercided, I know it's up to NFGB to ban him, and whatever decision he makes is fine with me as to whether he wants to ban them or not, and whatever happens is fine with me, but if they are innocent people and are banned for no reason at all, then I think that's unfair. So whatever happens, make sure all the evidence is conclusive and solid before any action is needed/taken

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Archived