Home

[K1] KotOR Prequel?

Rasmoroth

I thought it might be kinda fun to make a total conversion where you play as Revan and Malak. Like the game starts on Dantooine and your both still on the light side. Your sent off to fight the mandalorians, blah blah blah, kill some people and go away for a while. (yea, i think the mod should include the mandalorian war were you fight.)

You arrive at Telos and find the star forge and stuff. They send you in the temple to do what they told you in the first game and you get corrupted. Turn off the thing that makes your ships crash and you board the star forge. Im sitll thinking of a storyline. I know it sounds TOTALLY zany but im still writing it ^^;

The only problem with a mod like that is that you would have multiple different planets that Revan and Malak traveled to that would be left out. For one Malachore would not be in there and a couple other important worlds that would make the setting for a mod like that. Not to mention the time and effort it would take to over-haul the levels to build that sort of mod. I think it is an ambitious idea that would be way cool to see happen but is not likely to actually happen. Still it is a good idea though.;)

Malachore? Unless thats a planet from TSL, ima assume thats the mandalorians homeworld? Eh, People made Ord Mandell (which I can't extract, dang you microsoft EXE, DANG YOU FOR NOT SUPPORT MAC!!!!)

All you have to do is rename a world and set its base as like I'd assume tatooine or even Dantooine. Just change some of the maps (like take out the Jedi academy, replace it with another field. Change the Estates to bases.)

I wish I could just go ahead and do it but KotOR TOOL recent version requires me to buy a copy of KotOR for PC, it wont accept my mac version. At least my VPC was a gift, didnt have to buy ^^

Malachore? Unless thats a planet from TSL, ima assume thats the mandalorians homeworld? Eh, People made Ord Mandell (which I can't extract, dang you microsoft EXE, DANG YOU FOR NOT SUPPORT MAC!!!!)

Uh? :eyeraise: The newest version of my ORD Mandell mod isn't an exe file. It is compressed into a 7zip archive file.

i wouldnt rename anything =/

Revan visited the worlds in KotOR 1, and i never heard of any others. I would want to, however, add like 2 maybe three worlds.

ALSO! If someone wanted to do this, i would suggest having another copy of KotOR (no mods) on your hard drive. Yea, I know its inconvientient, but so is having your mods clash =P

The worlds I would want to add is the Mandalorian HomeWorld and DEFINATELY Coruscant. Dunno of anything else yet.

Archived