Home

SWG OR SWG NGE

TwistedSpoke

smedly should he be...?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. smedly should he be...?

• HUNG AT DAWN
    • MADE PRESIDENT

the big question and can smed answer it? heres alittle post you can read...

SWG Worth Playing? ( yes im asking u )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , i was wondering if swg is really worth playing . I am a long time mmorpg veteran and have played games such as daoc, ac2 , eq , AO and earth and beyond . i have read some good reviews - and some bad ones as well . I am really hoping i get back good reviews and comments about swg but i want only the truth.

~Hope to see you all soon in StarWarsGalaxies~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-KaDaRiN-

smed doesnt want to hear the answer to that becasue he lives in a dream world with la...oh wait hes too busy kissin but.. well this is a dead horse that has been beat more times then smed can cant on his fingers and toes. but comon havent you guys seen whats happening swgemu is going to squash your player base and be a very large success. i saw a poll done on emu forums and most would rather be in a pre cu or cu then what you and your team have created. THINK FOR YOUrSELF AND ASK THE COMMUNITY . oops i forgot smed is a droid and la is holding his joystick. you want success well you lost it when you brought nge. majority doesnt want a midless flashy starwars game... they want the theme and the freedom as they once had. STARWARSY ISNT 100'S OF JEDI RUNNING AROUND WITH SPARKLES COMING FROM THEIR HEADS. but i know youve seen all the movies and tell us ...how many jedi are there compared to the rest of the community...this platform is not starwarsy but just another mmorg that is boring and flashy. im not child with a bad temper but a person who bought this game 4 days after launch and spent hours tring to lvl up and get more credits and dreams of building a city. but nge came along and squashed it...all that time and effort gone...all the bitchin my wife did because ia was married to swg and not her...i know my problem. but hey it WAS great. now it SUCKS and is MINDLESS and is for little kids. sorry smed but the bash continues considering you never gave a formal apology to the vets of swg. a server even cu would be a great move but as well as everyone know will never happen. but hey money is money and if it made soe money then why the hell not. but seeing that soe didnt listen to the community before whats gonna change now. IT SEEMS TO BENIFIT YOU AND YOUR POSITION IN SOE. this is a view of many

so now do you people see what im talking about. swg is just as goofy as these 2 members. go in game and you have a bunch of little girls and boys yelling and being stupid. Smed you turned it into romper room. i hope the turn out satifies you. you have got the appeal of 5yr olds..i guess you think its well worth it. why dont you just rename swg to wow3..its a perfect match just different theme.

Archived