Home

[TSL] companions not keeping up level wise

Wildboar

i saw this when i played TSL unmodified, now i am playing again with some of the mods that i have found here, and i was wondering if there is a way to fix this... it seems to only effect those characters that have been converted to jedi.

lets say i play with visas and kreia for many levels and then i need some skill that atton jedi is better at... say making a part... and when he is added he doesn't adjust to approximately the same level as visas and kreia were at...

and the thing is that this doesn't always happen... i remember mucking around with going back to prior saves and in most cases i found eventually a way around it. but, it was a silly amount of work... i think i remember .

i found this forums, and the mods here and decided to play again with the mods... and am seeing this happening again and was hoping that there was an easy way to fix it... ?

eg: my pc is at level 27 and Disciple seems stuck at 20...

Well, obviously your problem is mod-based. Have you downloaded any mods now that you used back when you tried first time?

Another hint: Avoid using many mods at once, they can really screw your game if unwisely used.

mmm, sorry i disagree. as i said above this happened to me when i played the game before with no mods. on both dark and light paths. mira esp as i recall, being a problem child in this respect.

yes, i recognize that the mods could be making this even more an issue. but, as i said... i have seen this in an unmodded version of the game.

what i am looking for is there a way that someone can think of of forcing them to catch up. like is there a cheat code (already played it with out cheats... so...) that i could enter that would say... force the character bao-dur or disciple... etc... to have the same exp as the pc.

If your NPC's lag more than a few levels behind your PC you can always use KSE to fix things. ;)

KSE can edit the Characters Level.However,it can also glitch the Game so that You cannot play on it anymore.You may need to get rid of Mods.Also,Your Exp is different from the Partys Exp due to Peragus being where You don't have Allies for the First few parts.

Archived