Home

Weird alignment problem

Mr.Clark

I'm playing KotOR II with a few cheats on (I used the Savegame editor to put all my stats up to 99 (I'm playing for the story, not the character advancement so much - don't ask :p) and I also have the Qui-Gon sabre hilt as it's more interesting) and now all of my NPCs keep randomly losing ALL their light side points (the editor shows them as having 0 on the good/evil scale, so they all look Dark Sided (except Kreia who has 50 as normal).

I can use the savegame editor to reset them to their normal values, but they'll eventually change back on their own.

Any idea why this is happening? It's quite annoying, nothing more, so I didn't post it in Workbench.

Really? That could explain it... how high is "too high"? (Yes, it is 99)

Yup, your issues are a direct result of having stats well out of normal ranges... specifically Charisma.

Honestly the game in the easier difficulty settings is a breeze to pass as-is, but if you have to have boosted stats, I would stick to around a 30 Max.

Yup, your issues are a direct result of having stats well out of normal ranges... specifically Charisma.

Honestly the game in the easier difficulty settings is a breeze to pass as-is, but if you have to have boosted stats, I would stick to around a 30 Max.

Well boosting CHA way up is fun since you can't really do it in game normally unless you have some nice drops, and you get really interesting options if it is way high enough, like you are able to convince people to do stupid things that will not work normally. And seiously CHA does not affact the fighting much, only making the rp more interesting.

Plus, unattractive females are meaningless in this world.

Well boosting CHA way up is fun since you can't really do it in game normally unless you have some nice drops, and you get really interesting options if it is way high enough, like you are able to convince people to do stupid things that will not work normally. And seiously CHA does not affact the fighting much, only making the rp more interesting.

Plus, unattractive females are meaningless in this world.

Nice, but what does this all have to do with this persons issue?

@ Moving thread to Padawans Lounge...

Archived