Home

Make your own Monkey Island or Adventure! ;)

Kaneda

remember Kinder Surprise? God they were crap. But you only got it for the toy to be fair.

A toy that always ended up being just as dissapointing as the chocolate (which, for it's price, there wasn't nearly enough of).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, your sure were (are?) spoiled kids. I only had a Kinder Überraschung once a year and I was happy! In fact, I had to share it with my siblings, all 37 of them! But did you hear me complain? No, of course not!

At what point did I say I got more than one a year? It took a full year to forget how dissapointed I was about my last kinder egg so when my mum bought me a new one I was stupidly excited about it.

I hardly ever got them. And I'm not spoiled, I'm just a twat. My brother is spoiled, he got a strat replica for his birthday from our dad, I got a knitted New York Yankees cap (wtf I don't watch rounders) and a terrible camo-style hoody that didn't fit so he had to take it back. He kept the refund though. It's not that he loves my brother more, he thinks in a different, more logical way to the rest of us which seems to dictate that if you don't know what a person likes, don't try to hit and then miss.

He did buy me a cool art set for Christmas though.

Archived