Home

The Search for Revan

"Well fellas, guess we're going to another space station, yet again," Zayne remarked sarcastically, then sighing, "Prepare yourselves and hope that we don't find any weirdos like last time. Or hope that someone won't get their fingers cut and need to go to a space station," Zayne finished, looking at Dwain with semi-closed eyes in a look of disdain.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwain gave Zayne a half-amused look at his remark. He pulled up his cybernetic hand and raised his middle finger. Then looked at the ships computer.

"Everything, except for the Life support and comm link, has been disabled."

"Captain... does this ship have any hidden compartments?

"... I don't know! This is technically not my ship!" but he had a brief thought. "I guess you could try the ceiling vents, but we better hope their search team aren't force sensitive."

The ship was dragged into the mouth of an enourmas hanger. All sorts of droids and heavy machinery were surrounded, and the entire place was shrouded in a shade of darkness. Though it was illuminated by purple lights, decorated as their supposed emblem, surrounded the hanger.

Dwain could sense a strong presence of the darkside within this station. No doubt this is indeed one of the many places of the True Sith.

(Notice how this seems to run parallel with the united we stand roleplay in some ways?)

Natalie headed to the cockpit, getting out of the disabled turret and arriving.

"I dont think we have enough time..." She started to say before looking around the hangar from the ship, she had a very uneasy feeling, like she had felt so many times on the trip.

"The hangar looks pretty quiet...."

((Yes, I have noticed some similarites... I'm still in it, I'm just waiting for them to start the quest apart from waste time on Coruscant :lol: have they started yet?))

Dwain frowned at Zayne... then turned into an amused look. "Pftt.. Doesn't matter I suppose... They already know we're here anyway!"

Dwain could see from the cockpit a squad of Black armored figures. They aimed their weapons at the ship while a group approached the ramp.

"Oops! Activating the ramp has become a habit of mine!" Dwain ran over to the computer and immediatly locked the ramp.

"That should prevent them entering here... for a while. We need to settle a plan!"

(lol dunno mate, probably gonna post on it after this)

Natalie watched with ditaste at the group facing weapons, before they had fought thugs, but these looked.. professional.

"Do we have anything defense-wise? Automated turrets... what about that HK droid? he boasts about himself after all." She asked, watching the group get closer.

"That should prevent them entering here... for a while. We need to settle a plan!" Dwain said after locking the loading ramp.

"Oh sure, lock the ramp to the dark side force-sensitive guys," Zayne remarked, "That oughta do something."

Natalie then suggested to use the assassin droid, "Well, we probably won't have much time to plan since these guys are probably going to shoot to kill, so, for now, yeah, great plan."

"Do we have anything defense-wise? Automated turrets... what about that HK droid? he boasts about himself after all."

"Statement: I am a unique model, mind you. Quite efficient in performance mind you. But the probability of me standing up to a squad of 15 hostilities alone is quite low."

"Well, we probably won't have much time to plan since these guys are probably going to shoot to kill, so, for now, yeah, great plan."

"I don't think they mean to kill us... yet. I mean, why else would they pull our ship in with a tractor beam?"

Though the station of tainted with the darkside, Dwain could manage to feel the presence of two familiar people on board. Revan and the Exile...

"Well, no sense in hiding. They already know we're here... I wonder exactly how technologically advanced these sith-scum are? Anybody here good with Slicing?"

"I don't think they mean to kill us... yet. I mean, why else would they pull our ship in with a tractor beam?" Dwain told Zayne. He simply (and sarcastically) replied:

"Oh, i dunno. Kill us up front?"

"Anybody here good with Slicing?" Dwain then asked everyone in general.

"Um, well, a bit i guess. Where are you getting at? Hacking into their system and destroying the "mother" computer?"

Natalie looked at Dwain, and noticed he felt strange like she did, she suddenly felt very uneasy about the others possibly on the ship... atleast they wernt inside the strider.

"What is that?.." She asked Dwain, feeling.. or somehow knowing, something 'powerful' was onboard, she felt similar to how she felt when she saw the Sith Lord reaper from before.. but this was different, she didnt even hear the other members talking on what action to take, her eyes were looking into the distance towards the exit from the hangar... she.. was drawn to it...

"Um, well, a bit i guess. Where are you getting at? Hacking into their system and destroying the "mother" computer?"

"A bit? Sooo... if I give you a hydrospanner, you wouldn't be able to shut down down your force cage, or whatever, from the inside? I know at least three people who can do that..."

"What is that?.." Natalie asked Dwain. He could feel her unconciously reaching out to the force.

"It is the dark side you can feel. Its very strong on this station, so thats why we need to be extra careful!"

"The darkside?" Natalie's voice replied, she felt drawn in by its... power, and she suddenly forgot about the station, the things the crew had been through, and even the fact that there were people around her, she felt relaxed..

She then suddenly snapped out when Dwain said "Extra careful!", and she quickly looked around, like a person might if they woke up not knowing where they were.

Thing is, they probably won't leave that, oh, i don't know, right in front of our noses, right? We'll have to dig in deeper,"

"Not unless we hide it in your... actually, I don't want to talk about it!" Dwain said uncomfortably. "I have another idea..." he turned to the assassin droid. "We may need your help in this... you may be capable. We could temporarily deactivate you, and after they salvage the ship, along with you, you could reboot yourself. Yes?"

"Answer: A risky propersition you're requesting me... you're saying once I reboot myself, I blast my way through hordes of meatbags, armed with a weaponry my database may be unable to detect, and head straight for your captiving cells? It may infact work!"

(This appears similar.. lol)

Natalie looked at the droid with uncertainty.

"Are you sure? For all we know Captain the droid could be waiting to stab us in the back.. it might even be working for those soldiers outside." She said, her eyes still fixed on the droid.

'I dont like our fate being left to a droid... but we may have no choice' She thought.

(Lol Leviathan)

"I was talking about the mother computer you idiot," Zayne said with a sigh. Dwain then told them his proposal of sending HK to a risky mission in which he would, delightfully (to him) kill lots of people and shoot his way to help us.

"That's crazy cap'n. And that's exactly why i'm in."

(So, how will the RP'ing of HK be handled?)

(Maybe we should copy KOTOR, rp the characters being interrogated for a couple of posts and then switch to HK, which could just have Phantom doing a couple of posts.)

Natalie sighed, she felt uneasy about throwing her life to a droid, especially an HK droid.

"Ok... lets try it, they will be walking up our ramp soon after they get it open..."

((I knew you were gonna say that lol. Sorry if it doesn't seem very ORIGINAL, but I kinda ran out of ideas))

Dwain had a very bad feeling about this when he looked out into the hanger with armed Sith forces trying to penetrate the ships defences. Like a horde of Mynocks trying to fight through its way to chew on a single cable.

He looked back at the HK droid. "Okay... Im no expert on droids, so... how do we go about deactivating you and setting you on a timer to reboot yoursel?" he asked.

"Answer: Oh, I already possess the means of doing that. There is no need to worry. Plus my decorative rust should be an addition to making me look like trash heap."

"Even I thought it does.. Alright, switch off!"

The droid stood dead before them with the glowing photoreceptors fading out.

Archived