Home

Lightsaber upgrades and crystals

legend222

Out of curiosity what upgrades and crystals do you use once you get your lightsaber.

I'm currently using two silver lightsabers. In the many times (over 10 for each game I think) I played K1 and K2.I almost never used two sabers and I wonder how to upgrade them. The one I use in may main hand I upgrade for damage (since I'm currently playing a LS Guardian) so I wonder what upgrades and crystals to use in the other saber. I was thinking of using crystals and upgrades for blaster bolt deflection. What do you think?

I always use upgrade parts that allow for mass criticals and greater energy damage. They are more powerful that way. As to the power crystals, focus on ones that deal more energy damage. With the lens, use ones that increas your chances of a successful blaster deflect. Sometimes you have to use what you get but I find that by boosting the odds in those areas of mass criticals, energy damage and deflection, it helps out a lot in the end.

My saber in my primary hand has my named crystal, and I use upgrades in that to increase damage and critical hits. In my off hand, I use upgrades/crystals that boost damage of a different kind (e.g. if I use barab ore as a crystal in the main hand, I'll use a different kind of crystal damage in the other hand.). I'll also add an upgrade that increases stats such as constitution (which increases vitality points).

First attack/damage boosts and then stat boosts if they are attached to the attack boosts. I always carry dual-wield due to the fact that I want to maxamize damage output whenever possible (at a cost to accuracy), though with my LS Sentiel, I may change to having 2 lightsabers.

Basically, whatever looks cool also plays a factor, due to the game being easy. ("Oh, an unpronucable name from some forgotten planet? Awesome!") I I think the Ultima-Peral is a permenant fixture in my lightsaber, as well as the Player Crystal.

Well in the past I would augment my lightsaber with the Exile's crystal, Barab ore ingot, Expert Fencing emitter, Pontite lens and Telgorn Jolt cell. But since I've never played the game with two lightsabers (only single and double-bladed) I wasn't sure what to use in the off hand blade.

Archived