Home

Armor Fix +

90SK

K2 Armor Fix +

by 90SK

Description: So, some of you may remember my armor mod for KotOR I a few years ago. This is sort of like that, only for TSL, and in my opinion a lot better. I've heavily modified the armor content of TSL to be: more unique (given new textures to some new armors introduced with the game), continuous with K1 (reverted some textures back to the way they had been in the previous game), more diverse (some armors you never encountered in the game have been placed accordingly, and a few new ones have been added), and more organized (referring to the icons, which I have updated). Plus, unique armors and items have been replaced with more generic ones to prevent duplication. The originals are available elsewhere.

There are also a few new encounters and some new items and stuff. The readme does a better job at explaining it, so feel free to check that out at the filefront download page (thanks for the swift upload, Shem!). If you plan on using this mod, I recommend you start a new game to experience all the new features.

To install, copy the "Override" and "StreamVoice" folders into your SWKotOR2 folder. To uninstall, delete the "K2Armor" folder from override. The files in StreamVoice don't need to be deleted.

Note: the "testing info" section in the info.txt file is only meant for someone who wants to specifically try out certain features. If you just want to play the mod, don't pay any attention to it. All features are unlocked in a normal playthrough, and don't require extra action by the player.

Download page: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K2_Armor_Fix_Plus;76635

Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy! :D

• 2 months later...
Do you have like a chart showing the armors that you moded with there giveitem code.

I only know a few. Some of them replace generic armors in game, and I don't know those ones. Only the ones with unique filenames:

maarlov_suit_a

khan_man_3

kaliim_nash_1

defender

zherron

rulan_a1

and a_heavy_15 is matrix armor I think.

Archived