Home

Bastila

Salzella

This sort of a request and a question in one so...

I've dl'ed the excellent 'Carth Romance Fix', and it was fantastic, and i was wondering if there was a similiar sort of fix for the Bastila-Revan kiss scene, and if not, would anyone be up to making one? I'm sure Bastila nuts like myself would appreciate it :D

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

I've dl'ed the excellent 'Carth Romance Fix', and it was fantastic, and i was wondering if there was a similiar sort of fix for the Bastila-Revan kiss scene, and if not, would anyone be up to making one? I'm sure Bastila nuts like myself would appreciate it :D

Thanks.

It can be found here

Originally Posted by Salzella

I've dl'ed the excellent 'Carth Romance Fix', and it was fantastic, and i was wondering if there was a similiar sort of fix for the Bastila-Revan kiss scene, and if not, would anyone be up to making one? I'm sure Bastila nuts like myself would appreciate it

Thanks.

You mean a mod that shows the PC and Bastila actually kissing instead of a fade effect, right? I could try to make one. Scripting a series of animations like this can be pain in the rear though but as both characters spawn always in exactly same spots in the Hawk I think I can pull it off.

Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram

Um, that mod only correct the bug that ends the love quest when you talk to her after the kiss. (Incidentally, I could not install it because it conflicted with another mod.)

I think this will conflict with the same mod too because I'll have to edit Bastila's dlg-file. It won't be compatible with Darth Shan's romance glitch fix either but I'll include a fix for this bug too.

Actually, the mod I have in place is Allronix's "dialogue pack 2," which adds a whole bunch of extra dialogue to the game. Bastila's romance fix mod would not work because this mod was in place, and in the end I decided that I'd rather have the dialogue pack in place instead of the Bastila romance fix, because I could always just avoid talking to her after the kiss.

Though for the mod you're making, I'd really like to have it in place, so if you wouldn't mind looking this mod up and making it compatible with it as well, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Zerimar Nyliram

Actually, the mod I have in place is Allronix's "dialogue pack 2," which adds a whole bunch of extra dialogue to the game. Bastila's romance fix mod would not work because this mod was in place, and in the end I decided that I'd rather have the dialogue pack in place instead of the Bastila romance fix, because I could always just avoid talking to her after the kiss.

Though for the mod you're making, I'd really like to have it in place, so if you wouldn't mind looking this mod up and making it compatible with it as well, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Won't be a problem. I know that mod very well because I've done some work with it before. I'll just need permission from Allronix to release a mod that includes a modified file from her mod...

The beta version of my Bastila Romance Enhancement mod is ready. It works fine with my game, but I'd like to have it tested with few other computers before I release it. If you are interested in beta testing this mod and have a saved game with male PC close to the kissing scene, send me a PM.

Archived