Home

A shining example

raVen_image

Originally posted by raVen_image:

Following Niko's example of cutting back (note...he has posted 12 times in less hours since his announcement of spending less time here)...I will cut back on my smoking.

Yep...I'm cutting back to 7 packs a day...

what the HELL is your problem!? do you ENJOY starting arguments!!???

besides, your a fool for starting to smoke in the 1st place!

yeah go ahead and flame me now!!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Um Raven...............WHAT?!

I suppose your familiar with the word SPAM?

Well you get to be the king of it.

------------------

bondmonkey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

The names Monkey....Brighteyesmonkey

Originally posted by Brighteyesmonkey:

Um Raven...............WHAT?!

I suppose your familiar with the word SPAM?

Well you get to be the king of it.

wrong, i believe that many of you **STORKEN** spam way more than raven_image.

just whenever theres something u dont like or dont agree with, u automatically call it spam, get a clue.

rAVEN, why not cut back to like 5 packs a day??

------------------

randomimage.cgi?user=alk3kid

maxtor = not l33t aka ghey

how can u say that, i only have 130 posts, u must be mistaking me for someone else.

besides i rarley post with single smilie faces or one word sentences, which u FREQUENTLY do.

tongue.gif

------------------

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Yeah because you lost your status for a while did'nt you.

Sorry but I remember.

I meant that the statement that Raven made.ade no sense!

WHAT THE HELL HADS CUTTING DOWN ON FAGS GOT TO DO WITH NIKO!?

------------------

bondmonkey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

The names Monkey....Brighteyesmonkey

Originally posted by newfoundgloryboy:

how can u say that, i only have 130 posts, u must be mistaking me for someone else.

besides i rarley post with single smilie faces or one word sentences, which u FREQUENTLY do.

tongue.gif

Sometimes words is not that important.

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

Now spammed more then 1000 times.

How about you just crawl back under the rock you came from and happily overdose and die? You can't mean to tell me this is an act for attention, saying you're gonna cut down on how many packs of smokes you have a day, and what drugs you do? Talk about hypocritical. The reason why people say they're going to leave the forum or whatever is because we're all good friends on here, it's more polite to say "I'm going to take a break from the forum for awhile" rather than stop posting altogether.

You know this forum isn't just about Monkey Island, it's also a place where people can come to talk about problems and also have a bit of fun on the net, seriously raven or Guybrush or Bob or whoever the hell you are, fu*k off and don't come back mad.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

As much as some people are gonna disagree with me, Im going to agree with Raven, He has a point to what hes saying and hes not sating it to spam and therefore is truly not doing anything wrong, especially when I agree in part to what he's saying.....

P.S. I dont think hes Guybrush#### or Fellas or anyone like that, hes not their style at all

------------------

calvin_e0.gif

I agree with raven/kid and you guys ALL need to relax a little?

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

A dog can't get struck by lightning. You know why? Cause he's too close to the ground. See, lightning strikes tall things. ~Barney (the Andy Griffith Show)

damn right! get the sticks outta your asses!

its a public forum, u all jump on people at the first chance, when they have just as much right as you to be here, and post nething they want just like you.

u dont think (kmart hunt) or whatever isnt as spam as this (not to single u out natty, but it came to mind first)

sure he may be lying or trying to get attention, but hell thats what forums are for, i do it with sigs, storken does it with his "spam", natty whith her baby talk, niko with his "i have blue hair" etc, we ALL do it, so lay off the guy.

thats why there are mods and admins, to get rid of what we think doesnt belong, and i think his point is valid.

[if i singled you out, sorry, its not disrespectful, but it made my point, feel LUCKY smile.gif ]

------------------

No offence taken NFGB, but you guys should know me pretty well by now and should know that I'm gonna stick up for my friends, I mean what did NiKo do to deserve been well I thought mocked basically, it's hard too explain what I mean, so ummmm yes, I just thought it sounded terribly sarcastic and wasn't really called for in comparing smoking or drug taking compared to how many times NiKo had posted in the last 24hours or whatever it was

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

well actually, when people like raven_image post,and he hardly does, he post so much in one post that it makes your eyes hurt reading it. we on the other sides {me,storken etc..) post quite often, but we dont bable on SO much in one post,so we make up for that by "spamming" as you call it.... tongue.gif

Originally posted by raVen_image:

Originally posted by NiKo:

what the HELL is your problem!? do you ENJOY starting arguments!!???

besides, your a fool for starting to smoke in the 1st place!

yeah go ahead and flame me now!!

...er...flame on?

actually...like NFGB suggested...I think I CAN get it down to 5 packs a day...what I REALLY need to cut down on is the number of times that I "try" herion.

As to Niko's announcement of "Cutting back"...that time will come for him...but not today. Own up, niko... You like the attention that you get here...so do we all...that's why we're all here.

But someday...someone real (physical) will start to show you gobs of attention...

It is inevitable...so to for all of us

And you will find that you want to spend attention towards them..and divert the energy that you spend "in" here on them, instead, because they will feed that need of being wanted.

You will leave here, someday...but my guess is that it will be a quiet affair...without grandeous announcements about it. You simply find no good reason to come.

Announcements about "cutting back" or "leaving" are just further grabs for attention. When the time comes...you wont need our attention anymore, because that need will be filled elsewhere

This is proper...and for my money, as it should be.

One of the wonderful things about the internet is that the common slob can find a place of worth...a place to be needed....if only for a respite. It is rarely a perminent place of residence for anyone...but it can fill those gaps in the meantime...it keeps the collective western man (or maybe it's just me) out of weekly psychotherapy.

I just realized that you were the person that I chastied several weeks ago...you may well not believe me but it isn't personal...I just thought it was amusing that "Niko" said he was cutting back on posting...and then a good number of recent posts were Niko's, not 11 hour after that announcement.... I truley had no idea you were the "get a life" guy...my quips and barbs just happened to go your way...I wont apologize for my opinion OR my above joke at your expense...but I didn't mean to pick on anyONE in particular.

(hmmmm....I think I'll cut back on the Cocaine too)

...er......flame off

Exactly Niko. Just look at this one. I haven't read it. If someone has, could you please tell me if it's something important in it that I should know...

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

Now spammed more then 1000 times.

Just a little "side" note.

You guys all need to pay a little more respect to NFGB. You all disrespect him, and it seems as though you all have forgotten he has the power to BAN you all from the forum! So maybe you should all start treating him with the same respect you treat ZeroXcape with. They're both secrets. Maybe you should recognize that.

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

A dog can't get struck by lightning. You know why? Cause he's too close to the ground. See, lightning strikes tall things. ~Barney (the Andy Griffith Show)

Archived