Home

How do I go about playing as a Pistoler

Lord Spitfire

Sounds like a good idea Lord Spitfire, I've never done the gun-wielder type person before. I suggest having two blaster pistols like Carth and use any upgrade guns, like Bendak's Pistol, etc. Have Feats like Master Rapid Shot, etc and you should be alright. Fighting that certain enemy at the end will be harder though. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips.

The only problem is that I already have a two-weapon fighting feat for beginners, as Iam only on level three, yet I keep missing. I am a dexterity of fifteen, adn a strength of thirteen. Can someone help me with this?

The best advice i can give is to keep levelin' up, or if your into cheating use the KSE (Kotor Save Editor) to hack your save file and manually override your dexterity to a higher level. Hve you patched your game? If not it may be a bug (although this personally hasn't happened to me), download the 1.03 patch for the game.

If the above doesn't work, try restarting the game again or more drastically buying a new copy.

If the above doesn't work - I'M LOST!!

I hope this helps you!

I would say that when you first create your character, have your dexterity set at 16 and since you arent going to be using melee weapons, you dont really have a need for strength. Put the strenght points into constitution or wisdom since you'll probably be using a lot of force powers later on. Being a scoundrel would probably help to since they have sneak attack. But scoundrels get less feats so you would have to make a sacrifice there. Make sure whatever armor you wear doesnt restrict your dexterity bonus either.

Focus your feats on two-weapon fighting, rapid shot, and blaster pistol proficiency and focus.

Carth and Bendak's pistols should last you awhile until you're able to buy Cassus' pistol.

Archived