Home

[K1] wookiee PC

viscen

there are plenty of twi'leks PC's out there i was curious if it would be possible to make a wookiee PC. personally i think chuundar looks pretty cool. but im not picky any wookiee skins would be nice. could someone make one please? please help a fellow out. thanks for taking the time to read this.

there are plenty of twi'leks PC's out there i was curious if it would be possible to make a wookiee PC. personally i think chuundar looks pretty cool. but im not picky any wookiee skins would be nice. could someone make one please? please help a fellow out. thanks for taking the time to read this.

KSE would be easiest option

how about red eyes, fur goes completely black, the middle can be in between

KSE would be easier, but it wouldnt be the same

"There is always an easy solution to every human problem -- neat, plausible, and wrong.” -Henry Louis Mencken :)

Well then, I'll release the mistake as a werewolf frankenstein skin, after making darkside transitions and portraits, of course; then, I'll get back on track with this.

LOL at self.

Edit: How do you name whole body skins? That's my main problem.

Actually, there might be a workaround to this. Instead of trying to skin a wookie, why not make zaalbar a pc choice?

Or do something similar to what the guy in the TSL version did? :)

But, that would require...shock1...I can do it!!!!!! Just give me a day or 2. :smash: Then, I'll get it sent to KotOR2Files.com.

Archived