Home

[Chapter Song Fic]Lyrics by Eagle Eye Cherry, Linkin Park, and more...

Hello, :wavey:

This will be a fic like any other fic, except every chapter will be joined with a song lyrics, and the story will follow Revan's life, as I believe it to be. This first chapter will be to Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry. Enjoy. :)

-------------------------

Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry

Revan held Bastila in his arms, talking softly in her ear.

“Bastila, you know what I’m doing is right.” He said, “The Mandalorians must be stopped.”

“But it goes the Council’s wishes.” Countered Bastila.

“Forget about that, lets just enjoy our last few hours together.” Revan popped open a bottle of wine, this would be a night to remember.

Go on and close the curtains

Cause all we need is candlelight

You and me and a bottle of wine

Going to hold you tonight

“Why must we keep fighting, haven’t wars spilled enough blood yet?” Asked Bastila.

“Too many wars have passed, but this’ll be the last, I promise.” Revan toasted for this to be the last war, and they took a sip of there wine. Revan lay on the couch with Bastila in his arms.

Well we know, Im going away

And how I wish...wish it werent so

So take this wine and drink with me

Lets delay our misery

“Tonight will be our last night together, until the end of the war.” Revan didn’t sound too convinced.

“Is something wrong Revan?”

“Nothing, I just can’t believe I’m leaving tomorrow, that’s all. Just, let’s try to enjoy tonight…”

Save tonight

And fight the break of dawn

Come tomorrow

Tomorrow Ill be gone

Revan stared into the log crackling on the fire in the fire place. The fire danced, like two couples on there wedding night. It looked as though it was the two lovebirds on the couch. Revan didn’t want this night to end, he hoped the war ws just a dream, but it wasn’t, it was as real as the food we eat. Revan was scared he would never return, but he didn’t share his fears…

Theres a log on the fire

And it burns like me for you

Tomorrow comes with one desire

To take me away...its true

“I can’t believe tonight is our last night together.” Bastila spoke in a croaky voice, tears began to run down her face.

“Don’t cry Bastila,” Revan wiped her tears off of her face, “Time will fly past, and we’ll be back together before you know it.” Revan thought a joke would be appropriate, “Before you can say ‘Revan’s a Sith Lord!’” They laughed together, it could be there last together…

It aint easy to say goodbye

Darling please dont start to cry

cause girl you know Ive got to go

Lord I wish it wasnt so

Revan finished off his wine, and poured him self another glass.

“How much do you want to drink Revan?” Bastila chuckled.

“It’ll be my last for a long time.” Revan had succeeded in lightening the mood, taking away Bastila’s fears.

Save tonight

Come tomorrow

Tomorrow I’ll be gone

It was starting to get late into the evening, Revan was getting weary,

“How ‘bout we call it a night, Bastila?”

“Not after a kiss.” Revan gave her a kiss on the cheek, and they went to their separate quarters, tomorrow, Revan will be leaving, for the Mandalorian Wars.

Tomorrow comes to take me away

I wish that I....that I could stay

But girl you know Ive got to go

Lord I wish it wasnt so

Save tonight

Come tomorrow

Tomorrow I’ll be gone

------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it, please post your comments. :)

This next chapter is to Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. Enjoy. :)

-----------------------------

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

Revan’s ships flew around Malachor V, the place where the Mandalorian Wars would finally end. Revan’s mind was aching. Revan was always thinking about Bastila, how he hated to leave her, Revan felt a sense of unease.

“No time to dawdle,” Revan thought to himself, “Must get to the taske at hand.”

“Revan!” Said Malak, his right-hand man, “The Mandalorians will be here soon.”

”Excellent, set the ambush as planned, the war ends here…”

I took a walk around the world

To ease my troubled mind

I left my body laying somewhere

In the sands of time

I watched the world float

To the dark side of the moon

I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

The Mandalorian ships came out of hyperspace.

“Are you sure this is such a good idea? Malachor V is sacred ground for us Mandalorians.” The Mandalorian recruit sounded nervous.

”We must win this war, no matter what the costs.” The main Mandalorian fleet landed on Malachor V, while the capital ships stayed in space. Revan’s fleet came out of hiding and ambushed the capital ships.

“This war is ours!” Saul sounded as dertermined as a lion chasing its prey. The first Mandalorian ship exploded, but not before the basilisks flew out safely. In a matter of minutes the sky was covered in bright blaster fire. Revan’s assaualt fleet came out of caves in Malachor and attacked the Mandalorians, vibro-blades exchanged sparks as blaster fire flew past, Revan looked at the battle from his ship. Bastila immediately returned to his mind, he had a bad feeling about something, he just couldn’t put his finger on what.

“Revan,” Said Rick, “This war has already had too much bloodshed.”

”Yes, but it ends here. Bao-Dur, start charging it.”

I watched the world float

To the dark side of the moon

After all I knew it had to be

Something to do with you

I really dont mind what happens now and then

As long as youll be my friend at the end

The bloodshed was unbelievable, and there was still more to come, as a Jedi cut down another Mandalorian, more would just come out as if out of nowhere. It was enough to drive a man crazy, and it happened to more than a few, who, driven by there madness, took there own lives, but Revan was never phased by any deaths, they came to him as natural. All he cared about was Bastila, Revan sighed.

“She must hate me for leaving her for so long, let’s hope I’m wrong.” Revan made a call to Bao-Dur.

“Use it, now.” Revan said firmly.

”Yes, commander.” Bao-Dur the button on the desk, the Mass Shadow Generator ignited, destroying anything on Malachor V. Revan left his ship ready to land on Malachor.

“I’ll be home soon and I’ll never leave you again, I promise.”

If I go crazy then will you still

Call me superman

If Im alive and well, will you be

There holding my hand

Ill keep you by my side

With my superhuman might

Kryptonite

Revan landed on Malachor, the effects of the Mass Shadow Generator standing out hugely. There was death everywhere, a few Mandalorians had survived the Mass Shadow Generator, but Revan finished them off with ease. He was searching for someone else. He turned around where his search ended quickly.

“Mandalore.” Revan ignited his saber and went to kill Mandalore but he blocked with his vibro-sword.

“This ends here Mandalore!” Revan twirled his lightsaber in an amazing sequance of strikes, Mandalore parried them all as they went to higher ground. Revan went to strike the gut, but Mandalore parried and returned the blow, just scratching Revan’s side. Revan stumbled for a second, but quickly regained his footing. They eventually made it to the edge of a cliff, where Revan was inches away from falling. Mandalore went to knock Revan off the cliff, but Revan dodged, he just didn’t see Mandalores bott. Mandalore kicked him off the cliff. Revan had landed on his back, hitting his head hard against the ground. Mandalore kumped down.

“The Republic has lost.” Madnalore went to finish Revan off, but Rick interfered.

“Nobody touches my commander.” Rick threw Mandalore into the wall of the cliff. Revan took adavantage of this opening, he jumped up and vut off Mandalore’s head. The war was over.

”Good riddance.” Revan acted as if nothing happened.

”I think there’s someone you need to thank, ey Revan?”

“I had it under control.” Rick shook his head in disguist.

“I take your insults, I save your life and still no thanks.” Rick walked back to the ship.

You called me strong, you called me weak,

But still your secrets I will keep

You took for granted all the times

I never let you down

You stumbled in and bumped your head,

If not for me then you would be dead

I picked you up and put you back

On solid ground

Revan took a different way the ship, reminiscing about before the war, about Bastila. He noticed a large stone structure on the other side of a cliff. He called his entire fleet to investigate. Everyone came except Rick, who flew back to Coruscant in disguist over the way Revan had treated him.

Revan and his fleet walked into the stone structure, where the Dark Side was strong, but Revan stayed nonetheless, delaying his time with Bastila, and quickening his inevitable state of madness.

Call me superman

If Im alive and well,

Will you be there holding my hand

Ill keep you by my side

With my superhuman might

Kryptonite

Yeah!!

Call me superman

If Im alive and well, will you be there

Holding my hand

Ill keep you by my side

With my superhuman might

Kryptonite

------------------------------

Please post any comments you have. :)

Very nice.

The Eagle Eye Cherry one was done very well, so was the 3 Doors Down one. (To be honest, I was a little bit anxious about it because 3 Doors Down just happens to be one of my favourite bands ... But I was well beyond satisfied ... Great stuff! :D)

And I do have to agree with Sabre though ... I am re-he-he-he-he-he-heeeaaaallly not fond of Linkin Park at all. :D

• 1 month later...

Here's my next chapter. Sorry it took so long but my computer kept dying. Here we go. :)

-----------------------------

Amber Pacific - Always You

Revan watched from his flagship as his fleet rolled on. The Star Forge had created him a fleet capable of overthrowing the Republic. And that’s what he was planning to do.

“My Lord, Dantooine is near, shall we fire?” Asked Saul Karath.

Revan’s thoughts immediately turned to Bastila, he could feel her pressence on Dantooine. He couldn’t live with himself if something were to happen to her.

“No.” Replied Revan, “It is of no concern, we travel forth to the Core Worlds.”

Revan hadn’t slept lately, instead going over attack plans. Malak even believes he heard Revan crying one night. He never said anything.

I'll hold a place for you inside

Inside my heart for you and I

I won't forget these tears I cry

With every year that passes by

And' I can't sleep without you

And' I can't breathe anymore

Revan was seated on hisnchair in the bridge of his flagship when Darth Malak walked through the door.

“My Lord,” He started before Revan interrupted him.

“My feelings for Bastila have nothing to do with why I left Dantooine alone.”

“But why then?” Asked Malak.

“It is a farm planet, it can be used as storehouse and for the training of Sith recruits. Resources can also be gathered there.” Malak could tell he was lying, Revan didn’t want to admit it, but it was why he left Dantooine alone. Malak walked out the door. Revan muttered something about memories, just as Malak left.

Good times last forever

I'll keep my heart with yours

For every minute I am gone (I am gone)

Swear you'll never leave me

I'll be there every time

In your heart and in your eyes

And' I can't sleep without you

And' I can't breathe anymore

The fleet was making its way to Coruscant before a small Republic fleet attempted to bye some time.

“Sir, our ship has been infiltrated by a small group of Jedi Knights.” Said Saul.

Revan replied sternly, “Destroy them.” The sirens sounded and all available Sith hunted down the Jedi, while Revan waited in the bridge. He waited patiently until the door behind him burst open. He slowly turned around to see Bastila and a couple of Jedi standing there with lightsabers on and pointed towards him. Revan took a step back.

“You’ve finally come.” He said, before grabbing his lightsaber and diving towards them. The battle, has begun…

Good times last forever

I'll be there every time

Bastila blocked the strike and swung at revans chest. Revan rolled under the strike and stabbed a Jedi through the heart.

“One down, four to go.” Revan thought. Another Jedi charged at him and swung clumsily. Revan took advantage of his foolish attack by dodging and slicing his back. Only three left. Bastila jumped at Revan, but but Revan blocked and countered. Bastila narrowly dodged his swing, but Revan killed another Jedi in the process.

“This is too easy.” Revan taunted them. He jumped to the front of the bridge of his ship, twirled his lightsaber and raised it pointed towards Bastila. He was about to strike.

Good times last forever

I'll be there every time

Suddenly, the shipped rocked. Someone was attacking them. There was smoke everywhere and screams could be heard. Bastila fell to her knees. As the dust settled, it was seen that the remaing Jedi died in the attack, Revan was also lying motionless. Bastila survived with merely a few scratches. She got up and walked over to Revan, tears streamed down her face as she took of his mask. He was a slave to the Dark Side, a shadow of his former self. Bastila realized that there was just a tiny speck of the Force in him.

Good times last forever

I'll be there every time

“Hope this works.” She muttered. She used the Force to strengthen that speck, to keep him alive long enough to get him to a medical facility aboard a Republic ship. But the mystery remains, who fired on them? Bastila didn’t care, she was happy Revan was alive, for now.

In your eyes…

---------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it and please post your thoughts. Thank you. :)

Archived