Home

Ord Mandell

Could someone make the ord mandell mod with an tlspatcher? Please, I tried by I kept failing.

I could have sworn RedHawke released a TSLPatcher version. You may wish to check the site for the latest version. Clicky.

If there isn't a TSLPatcher version and I've gone mad (which is very likely) then the best bet is to PM RedHawke and ask him to release a newer version which uses stoffe's patcher.

Closing thread please keep all ORD Mandell related questions to the mods release thread. ;)

To everyone this applies equally to all mods, kindly search the release threads in the T.U.C.E. Mod Release Forum first, then if the mod has no release thread there, then please feel free to ask a question here. Thanks. :)

On topic, there will be no Patcher version of ORD Mandell made as it doesn't really need it. (No 2da files)

The only possible conflicting file would be the global.jrl file and frankly at the time I fixed things up the Patcher didn't handle that file and I have no time or real desire to revisit it as the conflicting mods that use that file are few (Or already compatible like Darkkenders Tomb Mod) so the effort is not really worth it. Now before you ask, no I will not let someone else make a Patcher version of the mod, sorry.

Archived