Home

Bug? - Marksmenship Permit

I am playing on an Xbox 360 and I'm at the point where i am supposed to get a marksmanship permit from Ford Cruller. I listen to all the things he has to say, but the last one question i ask "What does all this equipment do?" is never satisfied and stays on the list of questions. Ford Cruller answers it completely, but the question doesn't go away. I was told he has to answer all the questions and then he gives you a marksmanship permit. I think this is a bug. Has anyone else had this problem?? I can't get the permit because of this.

That question ("What does all this equipment do?") never goes away, not even in later game play.

Raz is supposed to say Ford "Sasha says I need to learn to shoot better" or something like that. Then Ford give Raz a little speech, while the permit floats in the air next to him, about how the permit will only work while he's in Sasha's brain.

Once you have the permit, choose the last response "I'd better go, lots to do" or something like that. You should be able to check your powers to see that the temporary permit is in there.

Once you confirm it's in there, then go back to Sasha to enter his brain level.

Thanks for the reply! I think must have done something wrong then because Cruller never gives the marksmenship permit speech and never shows a permit floating in the air. I'm left with two things to ask/say, "What does all this equipment do?" and "I'd better go lots to do"... im afraid i might have to start over because i check my powers but i dont have it and its still left on my 'things to do list'... i wish there was some other way of getting it or maybe this is really some sort of a bug.

Are you sure you've done everything you need to do before hand? Have you entered the brain tumble experiment and faced the monster? If you have then yes, it is a bug, but if not then Sasha won't say you need the permit.

Archived