Home

It's good to be back...

Rogue15

The new beast master system is really a nice way to escape the pvp and actually have alot of fun hunting down creatures for the dna and enzymes. i can't wait to get enough stuff to hatch my first creature.

It's good to be able to play the game and get away from the GCW for a while! I just hope I can make a good enough creature to terrify my marks.

Now one question, if you train a creature and then decide to drop beast mastery expertise, will the creature be just as good, or would I need to keep the bm skills in order for the creature to work?

I'll admit, i tried it out over the last few days...and i just cant stay logged in. as much as i WANT to play galaxies, i just cant bring myself to do it. I'm afraid that I'm too much of a PRECU junkie..I really have tried, its just so boring to me anymore. Of course I'm finding this with any MMORPG right now..but i love star wars so i hoped it would be different..

As of now I'm just gonna wait for swgemu, which i will gladly donate money to further it, and hope that some day i'll get to see the old galaxies.

yeah the new alpha=jedi beast master lol

and yeah jo i kinda know how you feel, though for me it's WoW...i got the trial and i can't really see how people can even become addicted to it, especially without knowing anything about warcraft. (which i haven't played any of the warcraft games prior to playing world of warcraft) Though...i can probably play SWG more because i don't have to worry about levelling up....though i have started the rest of the legacy (talus) and that is actually a pretty interesting story, the selonian one i just finished. :) i'm pretty broke though...i lost a few structures in my city, while i was away nobody was putting any credits towards maintenance of the city!! o well! lol it's going to be fun scouting the areas for houses to have tie bombers blow up!

congrats on the monster tyrone! what one did you create? :D

The new beast master system is really a nice way to escape the pvp and actually have alot of fun hunting down creatures for the dna and enzymes. i can't wait to get enough stuff to hatch my first creature.

It's good to be able to play the game and get away from the GCW for a while! I just hope I can make a good enough creature to terrify my marks.

Now one question, if you train a creature and then decide to drop beast mastery expertise, will the creature be just as good, or would I need to keep the bm skills in order for the creature to work?

stay on it forever

yeah the new alpha=jedi beast master lol

and yeah jo i kinda know how you feel, though for me it's WoW...i got the trial and i can't really see how people can even become addicted to it, especially without knowing anything about warcraft. (which i haven't played any of the warcraft games prior to playing world of warcraft) Though...i can probably play SWG more because i don't have to worry about levelling up....though i have started the rest of the legacy (talus) and that is actually a pretty interesting story, the selonian one i just finished. :) i'm pretty broke though...i lost a few structures in my city, while i was away nobody was putting any credits towards maintenance of the city!! o well! lol it's going to be fun scouting the areas for houses to have tie bombers blow up!

congrats on the monster tyrone! what one did you create? :D

i cant get beast master thingy how do u

Guest DarthMaulUK
I'll admit, i tried it out over the last few days...and i just cant stay logged in. as much as i WANT to play galaxies, i just cant bring myself to do it. I'm afraid that I'm too much of a PRECU junkie..I really have tried, its just so boring to me anymore. Of course I'm finding this with any MMORPG right now..but i love star wars so i hoped it would be different..

As of now I'm just gonna wait for swgemu, which i will gladly donate money to further it, and hope that some day i'll get to see the old galaxies.

Did you change your keymap jo? You will be surprised how much this helps. You can bring it back to pre-cu

you'd all laugh at my keymap.

a=forward

d=backward

s=strafe left

f=strafe right

r=ambush

w=cripple

spacebar=assault

v=razor net

t=web bomb

e=snipershot macro

x=sample dna

b=restuss sniper rifle

3=guardian lightning cannon

z=fallan hyper-rifle

g=scorch

q=toolbar set 1 (specials)

capslock=toolbar set 2 (swoop, instant travel vehicle, mounts, arakyd and seeker droid

n=toolbar set 3 (buffs)

4=heal self

2=power assisted sprint

all controlled with my left hand. ^_^ pinky finger is on A, ring finger is on s/z/2, middle finger is on d/e/3/4, index finger is on f/g/r/v/c/b, thumb is on spacebar/n

almost everybody i know uses w=forward, a=strafe left, d=strafe right, s=backwards...can't utilize the pinky finger as much on that setup.

Archived