Home

unique lightsaber

Saber-Scorpion

i guess nobody find it good enough to reply to this and my other request empire

No one is required to reply to your request if no one wants to make your mod then thats the way it is, if you really want what you are requesting, learn how to mod, i did that when no one replied to my first request.

I kinda made one of these stormtrooper sabers a while back, I just downloaded a mod with an Obi-wan AOTC hilt, opened up the TGA file in photoshop and made the Silver bits white, It's hardly modding but it don't hurt to mess around with stuff, you might end up with something cool.

well yeah i tried like 3 times to do it but i don't get it

for my first request check out the one called empire

Edit: well i know that somebody maybe don't want to do theese requests i have been making but i would be a lot nicer if anyone could say if possble to do the thing i requested

well i know that somebody maybe don't want to do theese requests i have been making but i would be a lot nicer if anyone could say if possble to do the thing i requested

Yes it is possible, all you have to do is model the hilt using a good tutorial and replace the red lightsaber with your one, all explained in the tutorial.

i guess nobody find it good enough to reply to this and my other request empire

Saber-Scorpion, please refrain from 'bumping' your threads here in the Request Forum. 'Bumping' a thread is posting in it with the sole intention to make it rise to the top of the forum, and that is what you have done here.

Please read our Our SWK Rules Thread, and the Special Rules for this forum. Thanks.

Archived