Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

Gage smiled and said "No, nothing like that. I speak to Elkor in my head, and he speaks to me. It's how I know when danger is approaching. It's kinda like a gift I suppose you could call it. I can only speak to him like that however."

He looked at her with concern in his eyes, he didn't want to lose her, not after she found him. "Is that a problem for you?" he asked her.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gage smiled at her and hugged her tight. He walked out of the water and laid down on the grass by the water. Staring at the stars, he sighed out of happiness for the first time.

He propped himself onto his elbows, wincing a little from the pain in his shoulder.

"Why don't you come join me" he said to Riza, then laid back down on the grass.

She layed down on the grass beside him.She cradled herself in his chest.

" I like this feeling.It feels like your my home.I don't feel lost anymore." Riza looked him in the eyes." Thank you."

She kissed him passionately.She caressed his cheek." I hope I'm not hurting your arm?"

"Not at all" Gage said to her as he kissed her. He then gently caressed her arm.

"I feel the same way when I'm with you. No longer do I feel lonely or empty. I like this feeling I have when I'm with you. I don't ever want to lose" he told her as stared at the starry sky above them.

"No matter where you travel Riza. I want to be by your side."

((OCC ,divide your really good at romantic writing.Daft,im making it morning,please don't be mad.))

Riza yawned.She got up and bathed in the lake in her undergarments.She watched Gage sleep. He looked so peaceful.

"Who needs past memories when you can make new memories," she said to herself.

((OOC: Thanks but it helps when you get dragged to ever romance movie that comes out. lol))

Gage could hear movement in the water. He stretched and raised himself on his elbows to see. There he saw Riza in all her beauty he smiled, then quickly covered his eyes in panic "I'm sorry" he stretched out to find his stuff "I'll just find my stuff and wait behind a near by tree."

Deep inside he wanted to be in the water with her. But he resisted and continued to search for his stuff frantically with his eyes shut tight.

She laughed and splashed water on him." Come on in,the waters fine. Nice and cool."

Riza noticed his eyes were closed." Open your eyes, your gonna see me in less than this sooner or later.Preferably sooner."

She continued to splash at him." Unless you don't like what you see?"

((OOC: Your good at the romance yourself Empress))

Gage stood up while being splashed by Riza. He then opened his eyes and grinned at her.

"I love what I see" he said as he walked towards her and held her close to him "I also love what I feel." He kissed her passionately on the lips.

Gave then took a few steps back gently gliding his fingers from her back and her sides. He have her a teasing smile and splashed her with water, and laughed.

It surprised him when he laughed, and he hoped Riza didn't see that it did surprise him.

(( OCC ,how do i keep this pg-13, love a challenge*laughs*))

She toucheh his back and kissed his wounded arm." To think just yesterday you were near death and I was being kidnapped. My what can happen in a short amount of time." she giggled.She got out of the water and reached into her bag.

She came back into the water with her medicinal cream and rubbed it on his arm.

" There that should help." she threw the cream at the grass.She then passionately embraced him.

((OOC: lol, don't know might get hard.))

Gage embraced her back and kissed her. "Thank you."

He then sat down in the water and listened to the sounds of all the animals around. It was so peaceful, and it felt even better with Riza by his side. He stood up again and looked kindly in her eyes and gently caressed her face.

"Let's start making new memories." he kissed her softly while holding her close to him "new memories together, with the life we'll share."

As he held her close, he could feel the warmth of her body. It felt nice against his skin, he didn't ever want to let her go. Not ever.

"New memories.Man that sounds really good." she kissed.

As her eyes were closed from kissing she has a flashback.

A little girl being twirled around by her father.' New memories,Daddy will make new memories.Then a fire raging through a farm.She's holding the little girl back from the fire.The girl cries 'Mommy their killing Daddy!.Then another memory,the little girl's father dying in Riza's arms,saying protect Torsh.She sees the little girl being taken away from her by royal guards.She runs after them but they attack and rape her and leave her for dead.

Riza pulls away from Gage. " I remember everything."

Gage took a few steps forward slowly, not wanting to startle Riza. He gently placed one hand by her shoulder and moved some hair our of her face. Gage then got down on his knees sliding his hands down and holding her hands.

He looked at her with concern on his face. She looked like she was in pain. Gage then gently said to her "If you need me, I am here for you. Always. You are safe with me"

" How could I not remember my daughter. What mother forgets their own daughter. She was Riza.That's why the name was so familar.Thats why I picked it. I had a husband. Dead. Royal Guard - he was. He had overheard something about Torsh. They came burned down our house.Killed him.My daughter had the gift of foresight.She could see the future.

The royal guards took her away. I tried to stop them.They raped me.I hit my head on something.Blood everywhere." Riza cried." I'll get you back Sweetie ,Mommy promises.

Faye...that's my real name.Whoever wants to hurt Torsh has my kid." she got up.A look of determination on her face.

" Can you love Faye like you loved Riza.Can you love and protect my daughter ,too" she looked at Gage.She had no no tears in her eyes.Just pure motivation.

Gage didn't have to think about it. He knew what he felt. He smiled at her as he stood up and embraced her warmly "I love you, Faye. You are my center, I am complete because of you."

He then placed his hands by her shoulder and looked deeply into her eyes. "We'll get your daughter back, then the three of us can start a life together. I will love you both with all that I am."

He gently kissed her.

"And as long as air flows thew my lungs I'll protect you both."

Uh, guys? Let's tone down the hormones in this thread, all right? This is getting very, very close to not being PG-13 anymore and if there's any more of it, I'm going to have to put a stop to this thread entirely. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

"Faye..gonna have to get used to that name again." she smiled." You'll live. Who do you think she got the foresight from.You must live.She'll like you.You make Mommy smile." she went back into the water." I'm not worried.It's weird , I'm calm.I feel that everything will be alright.They won't kill her.She's to valuable.To much of an assett.I had her when I was 16.She would be 7 now.I married her father when I was 18. We were kids ourselves. I only married him to make sure noone would call her a bastard child. I had gotten drunk and concieved her. We loved our kid not each other.We moved around a lot. She's okay.I sense it." she smiled.

((OOC: Empress remember PG-13. Don't want to get this closed))

Gage smiled back at Faye. He leaned towards her ear and whispered "How about we save something like that for the wedding night."

He kissed her "We should probably return to the others anyways, before they leave us behind. What do you think?"

Archived