Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

Gage was still slightly annoyed at Torsh for his earlier behavior. But he didn't want Audrey to worry any, he sighed and nodded his head.

"I'm fine. Slightly tired is all." he said sitting straight up with his legs crossed and eyes cosed.

He then looked down at the girl, and sighed again.

I wonder how she is feeling? he thought to himself.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmm Im gonna go to sleep now, right now, dunno why but im feeling the same as Gage. Tired, night night." Torsh litterally fell onto his sleeping bags eye closed and it looked like had been sleeping there agus. He was having dreams again but good this time. Maybe it was because of his funny power. It made no sense.

Even his body fell light and happy.

Audrey rubbed Torsh's hair, and smiled. Then she looked up at Gage. "Are you going back to the inn, or do you and the little girl want to sleep here with us tonight? It really doesn't matter to me."

She smiled, waiting for a response. Audrey also hoped that the little girl was okay, even if she did heal her.

The powers she had was to be used for good. Audrey hoped that Torsh did the same. Maybe... it was a gift for them.

Gage sat there in silence for a moment then smiled at Audrey. He stood up the best he could in the tent and bowed to her.

"The little girl can stay with you two. I'll keep watch. I don't really sleep anyways."

With that he departed the tent and climbed a near by tree.

What do you think will happen next Elkor? Gage asked his old friend.

Uncertain. But you must always be prepared. Elkor responded.

Gage smiled and chuckled slightly. He watched the tent the rest of the night.

Audrey said good night to Gage. Then she turned to the little girl. "Here you go, little one. You can sleep here tonight." She made a comfortable spot for the little girl to sleep on. Then she placed the little girl gently in the sleeping bag.

"Good night, little one. Sleep tight, and if you need anything, we're here for you." The little girl smiled, and fell to sleep. Audrey laid down near Torsh, and fell to sleep as well.

Torsh had woken up in the morning before Audrey and somehthing struck his mind.

"Oh my, its the wedding day!" he hissed quietly. He tip-toed out of the tent quietly, Gage was on watch.

"Hey Gage, todays the wedding day uum we need to get out suits from the taylor place, you coming?" Torsh waited for the reply looking up and down the street.

"Gage where has Riza gone?"

Gage jumped down from the tree and walked over to Torsh. He sighed heavily and shook his head.

"She left, Elkor spotted her when I went to retrieve the girl."

Gage was silent for a moment then shook his head. He gave Torsh a light smile.

"Do you believe it wise my lord to leave the ladies unattended, with people after the girl?" he asked.

"Elkor can watch over right. He can all us for nay toruble, its only up the road, come on." Torsh quickly crossed the path to the pavment and walked into the Taylor Shop. The man behind the register recognised Torsh and rumbled in the back handing over the suit.

"Thank you very much." Torsh walked out of the shop.

Audrey woke up and yarned. Suddenly, she remembered something...

"The wedding! I've gotta get ready!" Audrey gently woke up the little girl and they both went out the tent. Then they went to a nearby store where they had the best wedding dresses.

The young woman smiled. "That one looks beautiful." A woman came out to greet Audrey and the little girl. "Hello there. I see you love that dress." The bride's dress was a beautiful all white Medieval gown. It also had a white glittering cape too.

Audrey nodded. "Oh yes. Today I'm getting married to a wonderful man!" The old woman smiled kindly. "Well this is your lucky day! I can help you and this beautiful little girl get dress for the wedding."

"Really? Oh, thank you!" The three went into the store to get dress for the wonderful wedding.

Watch them carefully, Gage told Elkor

He could hear Elkor snicker a little before saying, Don't I always.

Gage leaned by the entrance of the Tailor Shop and waited for Torsh to come out. He sighed heavily, he hoped beyond all else he didn't have to wear one of those idiotic outfits. The point of wearing something like that never really sunk in, you were marrying some one who has probably seen you at your worse, so dressing up for some event wouldn't change anything.

He saw Torsh walk out of the shop. "Get everything you need?" he asked Torsh and he stood up straight waiting to go to the church.

"What do you mean everything I need? Your the bestman you better have the rings." Torsh chuckled at that. Across the street he saw Audrey and Faye walk through into Brides Shop. He winced at the site of Faye.

I cant keep this secret much longer, I know when to tell her.

Torsh fell happy and worried at the same time but he soon shut his bad feelings out.

Gage raised an eyebrow at Torsh. He had a feeling that this day maybe quite frustrating. He turned down the street shacking his head.

"My lord this is your wedding. If you haven't gotten the rings yet. May I suggest you do so."

Gage placed his hands behind his head and gave a slight grin. Then stretched.

"So where's are next destination Sire."

As the other women dressed Audrey up, Audrey looked at the mirror and smiled brightly. "It's... it's so beautiful."

The old woman laughed heartily. "When I was young, I wore a dress just like that one. I'm sure your wedding will go just fine, dear." She looked at the little girl.

The little girl wore a pretty pink dress. "Do you want to be the flower girl, sweetie?" The little girl smiled timidly at the old woman and nodded. "Fantastic! We'll have everything ready for you and the groom, dear."

"Thank you so much. Oh by the way, my name's Audrey Wood. And this is Faye." The old woman shook their hands. "It's good to meet you two. I'm Miss Hans, and I'm always at your service. Well'p... we better get the wedding fixed for you. Good day."

As Audrey and Faye went to the church, Audrey looked down at Faye. "This is gonna be the best wedding ever!" Faye nodded, and smiled.

"You dont have the rings? But! What! I left the rings beside your sleeping bag! Go get them!" Torsh was already running at a pace back across the road and down the street. What if someone had stolen them? Then what? No wedding, or buy some more and lose aload more of money from the cashbag? And where was everyone else?

Could the Perfect Wedding turn into a Disaster?

By my sleeping bag? Gage thought to himself. He then reached into his little side pouch and pulled out the two rings. He laughed slightly.

"Guess I should tell him I have them." Gage started to walk after Torsh.

"Sire! I have them" he yelled waving is hand in the air.

He's not going to be happy with you, Elkor said.

He was to tense, a little humor never killed anyone. Gage responded.

"Oh good" said Torsh who stopped running and started panting. I thought we'd lost them. Torsh looked aorund and could not see a clock anywhere. That means that he didnt know the time which wasn't too good.

"Hey Gage can you ask Elkor to do me a Favour and see how close it is to the wedding? Theres no clock visible to us around here."

Gage looked up towards the sky. He scanned it for any sight of Elkor. Grinning he finally remembered he told him to keep his eyes on the girls.

Elkor can you see a clock from where you are? Gage asked.

There was a moment of silences. Gage sighed, Elkor did this when he felt Gage was being lazy.

The big hand is by the eleven, while the little hand is close to the ten, Eklor finally responded.

Thank you my friend.

Gage turned his attention back to Torsh with a grin on his face he said "It's five of ten, Sire. Are we going to have to run?"

Torsh's eyes spread wide. Then worry and fear struck him.

"We're going to be late and the church for us is a mile away, can we do it? Infact no point in talking about it, get running!" Again before you could "Lets Go" Torsh was on his toes and round the next corner at an already quickening pace.

The old woman opened the door of the church, and greet Torsh and Gage when they got there. "Why, hello there. You must be the groom. Hurry now. The room is down the hall right there. Your wife and the little one are already at the other room. You two get dressed."

And with that, the old woman went to the alter, to tell the priest to wait a few more minutes.

--------------------------------------------------

Audrey was sitting in her dressing room, brushing her hair in front of the mirror. "Oh, Faye. To think I was never going to get married... but I've found the right man. I'm so glad I met Torsh."

Faye, who was sitting on the other chair, smiled at Audrey's words.

Archived