Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gage stopped and smiled. He walked over to where he left his stuff and started to sort threw it. There he found his grandmothers old bracelet.

I hope this will do

Gage then walked back over towards Faye. He gets down on one knee and holds Faye's hand. Looking her straight in her eyes he says "Even if it's been a short while since we met. Nothing in my life as ever felt more right then this moment right now. I may not have a proper ring, but I hope my grandmothers bracelet will do until I can get one. What I'm saying is Faye will you honor me by marrying me?" He held his breath waiting for an answer, showing her the bracelet.

(OOC: From the darkness, returns Jason!!! Dun dun DUN!)

Jason had watched Torsh use his 'herbal' potion on the man. Jason smirked at this. The fool had actually used poison and didn't know it. Jason took out the real potion, and held it out infront of him. After a few moments, he returned it to his pocket and leaned against the tree, eventually fading away...

Audrey woke up, and looked at Torsh. She smiled, and went out the tent. Then she began to walk in the forest, to meditate. As she walking through it, she sensed something dangerous.

The young woman turned around. "Show yourself!!" She said to the shadows. Audrey had her whip and sword close to her. "Glad I have my weapons," She thought to herself.

((OOC: Arrgh KEEP IT PG-13. I don't want the best RP I've made to be closed coz two members got carried away! Now let's forget about it GET ON with the rp!))

Torsh woke up alot later than everyone else and made a loud and hollowing yawn.

"Ok people we seriously need to get moving! Me and Audrey have a wedding into two days in Forcefields and we are fifty miles from it so lets get going now!"

Torsh had a bright smile upon his face, he packed up the tent grabbed a beer and a sandwhich climbed onto Lily and waited for Audrey.

((OOC: Sorry about that...))

Gage heard Torsh Ok people we seriously need to get moving. He then looked at Audrey and Faye and said "Looks like the king is ready to move, we should hurry."

Gage then turned slightly and whistled, then down came Elkor who landed hard on his arm which made Gage wince in pain.

You were gone for a long time. Elkor said

Yea, sleeping by the water was peacful. Gage responded.

So you were able to sleep. That is good to hear my friend. And you also seem happy. said Elkor.

Gage glanced over at Faye and smiled and said Yeah, I'm very happy.

He then placed Elkor on his shoulder, and rested his hand on the hilt of his sword. He then thought to himself, I should probably learn to use this thing better if I'm going to be of any use. He then gripped the sword tightly.

"Gage, you can climb onto our horse! There's room on the back!" Torsh called brigthly as he steadied the reins. Torsh patted Lily on the back, she would have alot of travelling to do, leave the Dwarvelands travel through the country of Kesh and into Forcefields, she hadn't travelled this far yet.

Gage waved his hands in the air "That's alright my lord, I don't mind walking. It be good for the leg." he said as he patted his wound.

You ready to spy from the air my friend. Gage said to Elkor.

Elkor nodded his head and stepped on to Gage's hand. Then Gage tossed Elkor in the air and he was air born.

See anything? Gage asks

It is clear, though I suggest you do not stand in one place to long during the day. Elkor replied.

Gage then turns toward to Torsh "My lord the area is clear, we should move quickly however. It's not good to stay in one place to long."

"I'm fine Audrey" he returnedt he smile and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Thanks Gage lets get going, we'll probably end up leaving Nero and the rest behind but they always find us in the end." With that he laughed and the Horse moved on galoping but slowly so that Gage could still see them.

Gage walked behind Audrey and Torsh on lilly, and Faye walking by his side. With his bow in hand he was prepared for an attack if one should come. He looked up and saw Elkor in the air surveying the land for any threats. Intensely looking at his surroundings all seemed peaceful for now.

"Well, seems I missed all the action" stated Nero as he stood next to the newcomer, "Of course, that would have something to do with Torsh opening my shoulder wound again with his kick and that girl Riza knocking me out"

He took his dagger and placed it under the mans throat, "Who are you?"

"No you idiot!" shouted Torsh limping off Lily and pushing Nero.

"He saved my life, he's here to protect me and Audrey, he tried his best to kill of the Blood-Dwarves and he's in love and his loved one would morn for many years if you killed him so leave him!"

Nero did not lower his weapons, he just stared at him, ignoring Torsh. "I don't listen to you anymore. Remember why did I came on your little quest?" he said to him "I came to have fun and look after Audrey. She may love you, but that doesn't mean that we are friends, so stop giving me orders, I wont obey them"

"It's not an order! I'm not the leader here! No one is! You can all do what you want by will not stand by to see you hurt this innocent man! Oh Nero friends? I once called you a friend but I did't mean it!"

Torsh raised his ruby hilted sword ready for a fight with Nero any moment.

"Don't get all royal one me, boy" replied Nero, annoyed at Torsh, "I'm just here for the ride. And lower down your toy, I wouldn't want an accident to happen to you, then Audrey would be very unhappy, and I can't stand a girl looking sad" as he did so, he lowered his weapon. "You better not trouble her or bring trouble to Audrey, and the same goes to that girl Riza. I'll just follow you and protect Audrey, you could rot for all I care." he said to Gage, letting him go; then he distanced himself from the group, but still followed them.

Torsh rage burning inside him refused to lower his weapon.

"Rizs? Why would i care about her? Hardly met her! Huh rot! Gage is a man ten times better man than you!" Torsh getting mire angry without indicaction ran at Nero and pierced his arm with his ruby sword.

"To think I would bring trouble to Audrey! You are a sick man!"

Gage dropped his bow and ran over to Torsh pulling him away from Nero. As he was pulling Torsh away he also grabbed Torsh's Ruby hilted sword. Once Gage got Torsh far enough away from Nero, he stood infront of him placing his hands on Torsh's shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"My lord. I swore to protect even if that means from yourself. Now you need to calm down. You are soon to be king, and if you continue to let you anger control you, there will only be more pain threw out the land. It has suffered enough. So My Lord calm down and breathe, and stay by the queen."

Gage then let go of Torsh and walked over and picked up his bow. Then he turned to Nero saying "Gage, Gage Terrix. That's my name."

"And I'm not the one you should be watching" Gage rememberd what Elkor told him about Ferc.

Torsh took in what Gage had said.

He is right, but my anger should be filled onto Nero, he deserves it, winding up innocent people, ruining relationships following with our little Empire for nothing. Gage is a good man ad I'm glad he's on our side. Now I better get going with Audrey.

He quickly clambered onto Lilu and they came into a canter.

"I'm sorry Audrey, he just winds me up and.. he wants you and I'm afraid that you might go with him instead of me."

Audrey looked into Torsh's eyes, and began to cry. She hugged him, sobbing on his shoulder. "Oh, Torsh... When will this ever end? Your anger scares me... and I promise you, I'll never go with Nero. But like Gage said... control your anger. Be strong and good." She continued to cry, holding Torsh.

As the horse trotted along Torsh began to tell Audrey something not many people knew.

"When I was a child... I had to take anger management courses. If I didn't get my own way or I was told off I used to shout and throw stuff at the walls... they say I made a good improvment and I've managed to stop throwing or smashing things but I still shout a little. I'm sorry, but that's just me."

Archived