Home

WARNING! this thread involves REAL LIFE

NiKo

sorry for bringing my real life problems to the forums, but i had to talk about it. tongue.gif

okay, remember that ExGirl friend of mine i whined about and said i want to get back with her like a month ago? so as i said it was me and 2 more guys that wanted to be her boyfriends, i'l say real names coz non of you know them and theyr in the other side of the world anyway so you wont ever meet them.

1.Jake (jacob) solomon- a romatican that always says the right thing when it comes to talking to women, he like skateboarding and he wears the same god damn clothes every day!

kelly (my exgf)kisses and huggs with him, but she says he's so "perfect" its annoying.

ido shiq - a mountain of muscles, he likes beating up everything he sees just to keep his hands busy, Kelly said she wanted to have a relation with him, anyway they were together for 2 days and she dumped him. but they're still kissing and hugging. today i heard from my friend Dan (a black fat paranoid dude) that ido is spreading rumor that she slept with him. offcourse it was a lie, and i told this to another friend from my class, Homer (a gothic satan worshiper, and still, a nice guy) he said i have to tell this to kelly, and i said im not going there. anyway he said he will tell her and say that "someone" told him that ido is spreading the rumor, but it looks as he told her it was me by the way she shouted my name all across the hall. i said that dan told me this. then she stormed out and later on in recces, i saw Ido talking to dan. doing what any dignified man and a loyal friend would do, i ran....

later on i saw dan,ALIVE, as i made a silent "phew" dan said "i accedently said that YOU told kelly, and ido wants to kill you". my "phew" bacame a "gulp" in no time.

anyway it turned out so that kelly told ido that im inocent. and later on Homer told kelly that I love her. and now she's being really nice to me again, she asked me if i could wait for her after school so we could walk home together. yet, Ido is still not out of the picture.

oh and speaking of pictures, as if all this wasnt enough, dan developed the pictures from that school trip we had and brought the pics to school, and boy was i surprised when i found 2 NAKED pictures of me in the shower...(i hate school trip pranks) i really hope he didnt show anyone. well i guess i deserved it after the last school trip when i waxed his legs while he was sleeping.

well sorry once again for involving you with REAL LIFE problems, but i had to take it out somwhere. and my favourite bar is closed for repairs so i cant whine about my problems in there tongue.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NiKo hunny, what's the big deal? So there's a naked pic of you swimming around somewhere, I'm sure girls are either gonna be lined up outside your house coz they think you've got a damn hot, sexy bod OR they're gonna be running off in the oppisite direction screaming tongue.gif

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

actually its 2 photos...

and i think im gonna get a lot of "soap" jokes now mad.gifbiggrin.gif j.k

and im not going to let any girls see that pic. i have my dignity!!

hmmmmm camping outside the house you say?

bye bye dignity!! biggrin.gif j.k

Seriously NiKo, the worst that could happen if some girls happen to see the pics is they could laugh at how small it is, on the other hand, they might think it's really big and regardless of what the rest of the pic envolves, I'm sure if it's big enough that will be enough for them to line up outside your house tongue.gif

*ahem* OK bed time... maybe... I think... I don't know

------------------

disco.gif

Guest grannen

Keep smiling, Niko. The day isn't over yet and more things can be releaved about you. smile.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

That sounds like a friggin' Dawson's Creek episode wink.gif

Lol - my life has had activity for the past week a lot. Perhaps I'll dedicate a thread for it...

But, there's some soup there. Actually, your story was SO complex I had a hard time making anything out of it - but I hope it's a soup you've gotten hold of, and that you can still escape from the situation ( if it looks bad - or does it? ) smile.gif

So when are you coming to Finland anyway?

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

sounds like a regular dawsons creek, eh bubbles?

hah, things like this happen, thing to do is go get yourself a smarter girl who has the aptitude for NON SCREW WITH HEARTNESS. wink.gif

------------------

randomimage.cgi?user=alk3kid

ME = SIG KING :)

yes yes. gotta love them dawson creek like thingys......... n e ways.

niko, honey, your what 16? Girls are evil evil evil evil human beings. Wait until your grown up... then they realize that big beastly men are ickie. I personally don't like them. I like mine a bit taller than me.. Never mind, i'd rather not jump in the line of fire. But, back to what i was saying. Dont worry about it and enjoy your youth. Date as many people as possible. are you really looking for marriage at 16?! I think not.

My 2 Cents. (i feel like i've aged 20 years)

------------------

girlie.gif

FrenchyD

A dog can't get struck by lightning. You know why? Cause he's too close to the ground. See, lightning strikes tall things. ~Barney (the Andy Griffith Show)

Originally posted by NiKo:

well im sure whatever happend to you isnt as bad as having naked pics of you running around the school tongue.gif

naked pics? I'm always naked!!! Birds dosn't use clothes you know.... rolleyes.gif

------------------

stork.gif

dawson creek? never bothered to see those shows...waist of life.

anyway i never said i want to marry her, did i? and may i point out that she chose ME over that muscle shmuck biggrin.gif

well i just paid a visit to her house. and guess who called while i was there?

ido. (look at 1st post)

this means war tongue.gif

and im not gonna loose it this time.

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 10, 2001).]

NiKo, she's just some girl tongue.gif JK

Why can't you just walk up to her and say "Hi *insert name* I was wondering, if you're not busy next Friday night I was wondering if you wanted to go to *insert place*" Or send her flowers, write her a song, do something, or do I have to go over there and smack some sense into your head?

------------------

disco.gif

im not into that mushy crap.

if you guys didnt get it yet, she was my girlfriend allready like a year ago. now i want her back.

anyway heres what happened today:

we skipped school me and some friends, and she came to with some of her girlfriends. so we went to the beach.

anyway at a certain point my pants fell for a second when i came out of the water, so okay i put them back on in a second.

then she made some funny remark about my underwear label (called :blue) and i just laughed and said "well it was either that or my victorias secret underwear". so we laughed a bit and then it hit me..why would she look at the label of my underwear!? it was visible for just one second. tongue.gif

anyway after we came back to school she said that she wants me to wait for her so i can walk her home because she wants to have a talk with me. i told her it depends if the bus doesnt arive. so it did arive and i didnt see her in sight so i went on the bus.

as i sat down and looked out the window i saw her and jake (look at 1st) laughing and she was like touching his arms and all that and then they walked home together...BAH.. anyway im going over to her house to study again today so maybe i'l get a chance to talk to her again...

oh and about that dawson creek remarks... totaly a no... i see my life as a comedy tongue.gif

i swear god is up there laughing at me right now...

well im of to re-color my hair....

[This message has been edited by NiKo (edited June 10, 2001).]

Archived