Home

Jarael skin

Crahsystor

Got one of the heads and the female underwear skins finished. Doesn't look that much like Jarael, more like some random Arkanian offshoot with Jarael tattoos. None of the PCs had the right face for her, or the hair for that matter, so I used to closest one.

So, I've done the one posted below. I'm also planning on doing the shaved female with the ponytail (PFHC05), the first white male PC with the short brown hair and scar (PMHC01) and PMHC02 (I think, it's the one with the black hair.) Tell me if you'd rather have different heads then the ones I'm planning.

Screenshot of the finished head, tell me if there's anything you want me to do to make it better:

arkanianpcwa0.png

I was thinking of doing that. I'll ask her, then.

Good idea, while I like the way your skin turned out graphically wise (the tatoos and all) I don't see that head the right model for this. I think that the athena one would fit much better.

Bump for feedback.

I can't speak for Crahsystor... but damn, I think it looks great!

I don't think you 'overestimated' your abilities at all considering the limited models we have to play with. :D

If you plan on trashing it ( :( ), I'd be interested in getting this particular skin for my personal games (the head skin alone is enough for me, no need for the underoos :lol: )

If not, I will wait like everyone else... I'd just hate to miss out on this particular face skin :)

I can't speak for Crahsystor... but damn, I think it looks great!

I don't think you 'overestimated' your abilities at all considering the limited models we have to play with. :D

If you plan on trashing it ( :( ), I'd be interested in getting this particular skin for my personal games (the head skin alone is enough for me, no need for the underoos :lol: )

If not, I will wait like everyone else... I'd just hate to miss out on this particular face skin :)

Thanks, I guess I'll finish it up and release it now, then. After all, I can always update it with better versions. I just need to finish up the portraits...

EDIT: Alright, I sent it to FileFront. You'll be able to download it within a couple of days.

Archived