Home

Star Trek Characters and items for K1

Azzameen

I was very impressed by the Seven of Nine mod and I wondered, if any of you guys could mod me the Federation Compression Rifle from the movies and maybe the Phaser Type II.

And my sister asks very kind for a Janeway and Torres mod. Perhaps with the mathing uniforms.

I would make the stuff on my own, but I don't know how to mod and my KotOR-tool doesn't work (after six times of re-installing :mad: )

KotOR-tool doesn't work (after six times of re-installing :mad: )
Did you install the .NET framework? if not then you must install that before installing the Kotor Tool as it is requied to run the program, you can grab it here. Hope This Helps! :thumbsup:

P.S. You haven't got Vista have you as some programs will have incompatibility issues with Vista, not sure if KT is one of them though....

-GK

Did you install the .NET framework? if not then you must install that before installing the Kotor Tool as it is requied to run the program, you can grab it here. Hope This Helps! :thumbsup:

P.S. You haven't got Vista have you as some programs will have incompatibility issues with Vista, not sure if KT is one of them though....

-GK

Actually I'm pretty sure KT works with Vista. I think it's your framework, most people, if they can't get KT to install or at least install properly don't have the right version of framework.

What exactly is it saying when you do try to install it that has made you come to the conclusion that it won't install?

@ Gargoyle_King: .NET-Framework? Okay, never heard of it. Thanks for the hint.
No problem! :thumbsup:

Check my previous post, i provided a link for it if you can't find the framework. .NET is basically a Microsoft environment which some programs are built to utilize so basically some programs will not run properly or at all if you have not installed the right version or the framework itself prior to installing the program (if the program demands it, the author would usually say so, of which Fred Tetra does). Just install the framework from the link, reinstall KT and the problem should be sorted out.

I know this isn't exactly what you wante, actually it's something I've wanted and have wanted to do for a while now but I think you'll like what you see...

screen1go3.th.png screen2pa2.th.png screen3mb3.th.png screen4as9.th.png

Those are both Federation Uniforms that I've made for Kotor. I plan on making them for Kotor 2 as well but I haven't had the time yet.

I'm releasing them soon but I just thought you might be interested in them.;)

Archived