Home

HK47 Assassin Mission

jonathan7

Inspired by this thread; http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2364956#post2364956

I am making the request (as the modding level required is far beyond me) for our beloved HK-47 to have an assassin mission, perhaps it could happen on Onderon in the city (as something else to do) and would be just HK-47 on his own, and could have been triggered from a previous assassination he had not yet completed and seeing the target triggered the assassination to come back... Anyone up for it/think its a good idea?

Should this prove a possibly inconvenient attempt also, thus interfering w/Exile's sidequests? That would be a possibly cool nuancing of the mission.

Haha, HK-47 could be the one who really killed that Onderon officer ;) thus being the reason Dagon is wrongly accused. On a slightly more serious note... Perhaps another starport Visa could be involved as well, thus being able to give it to one more person.

Haha, HK-47 could be the one who really killed that Onderon officer ;) thus being the reason Dagon is wrongly accused. On a slightly more serious note... Perhaps another starport Visa could be involved as well, thus being able to give it to one more person.

that'd be a fun DS mission. murder a government officer and blame it on Dagon. :D

Keep in mind that some editing would have to be done of the default starport visas quest - simply having another open starport visa doesn't mean anything, as you no longer have the option to 'give' the visas after the second one. I learned this the hard way lol.

You have plenty to do on Onderon as is... same for Nar Shadaa, and there's pretty much no one to assassinate on Korriban lol. Maybe something on Dantooine? Heck, maybe an assassination mission for the Mercs for DS'ers.

Archived