Home

A stupid quetsion... [possible spoiler]

sekan

Hi

I have only completed TSL 2 times so i wonder if i have missed a thing. In

movie you can see that mira dance for the the hutt but you don't get Mira until you have killed that warren ( can't remember his name) . This quest will you get after you have danced so how can mira been in your party before you have danced?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but you choose to not bother with the Vogga quest at all until you finish Goto's yacht. (Allowing you to use Mira for it.)

It was i some time since i played TSL. In my both play troughs i danced for voggas and then when i talked to him he said something about killing that warrden guy ( I think) and you will get the quest and when the guy gets killed you will be taken to gotos yacht. But it was some time since i played this game so i can't 100 % remember.

Are you trying to say that gotos yacht can be activated before the quest? Then how?

Yes, it can. Just don't talk to Vogga. The Red Eclipse sequence and invitation to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr will happen regardless of that, provided you've done enough to attract the Exchange's attention.

Thanks for taking time to explain Emperor Devon :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived