Home

onderon soldier clothes

Alox90

is it possible to make vaklu soldier clothes + royalist clothes and onderon officer clothes like one that vaklu has ,it dosent matter if the vaklu soldier clothes are a discuise becouse u can se only the eyes, ofcorse if u play whit an afroamerican or hispanic + asian it would look a bit dum but hey that dosent matter but it would be nice to have this mod p.s and if u could put the clothes to be sold in the izizs starport or market u chose =)

i dont know how to do skins or mods thats why i request it and i am asking from people if they can make it up.. and the talia clothes for female exiles whas a good idea Darth_Ankharas!! p.s and i think u people think this is a stupid idea but i love the onderons system and theyr monarcy and the military uniforms plus the idea that if u have the royalist clothes then ul get more a deep feeling to be in the onderon Civil War or viceversa having a vaklu soldier outfit ofcorse whit the mask or else they would look like the same.. so people if u are interested to make me this mod u briliant modders contact me..

thnx alot Indiana_Revan77 !!! i no that it dosent seem much for a skilled person as you but i like it and a person that reads even things little like this and makes them whit out hesitation should have a reward and btw il make sure youl get the creds p.s even if this is allready in uf for me ild still like the mask for the vaklu uniform and a description to the clothes cos it is a RPG game after all but this will do.. thnx a gain Revan77

Archived