Home

How can i gain people's trust around here?

Rocky Threepwood

In regards to your subject question--for starters, you should stop with the double-posting; it's quite annoying.

Other than that, not too much. Although I haven't seen NiKo actually acting hostile against you (I may have missed it--I'll go back and check later). It would help if you didn't post long run-on sentences.

Can't really tell you not to post anything off-topic, since that's pretty much what most of us do here, anyway. wink.gif

------------------

brief.gif

If it looks like a duck and smells like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

i dont remember acting hostile to you either man,

true. i still suspect your fellas. but hey, thats me. dont care what i think of you if you know your not fellas. i have me reasons to believe it. i would point them out if it wasnt so hard for me to get the words out of my skull and type them down smile.gif

anyways, even if you are fellas, i dont care. i just ask you to cut down on the useless topic posting. you've been registered for 1 day and posted over 28 posts.

------------------

668sig.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

~ if you rewind, you can hear Satan singing a duet with Ricky martin~

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Hey I spent an hour trying to make you a sig!

I'm being nice!

------------------

brighteyes.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

united_kingdom_a-01.gif

Prime British Meat!

Natty's better half.

Jojo,Jacks,Fenders and Blondbeards old man.

(God I'm tired)

O.o One day and 28 posts I've been on for 2 weeks or so and I only have 40 posts I haven't see where he posts but storken might lose his title as spam king

------------------

«<^>» æ¤æ¤æ¤æ¤æ «<^>»

Nishova

The used to be 3HM

«<^>» æ¤æ¤æ¤æ¤æ «<^>»

[This message has been edited by Nishova (edited August 29, 2001).]

Give him time, sooner or later he's gonna snap and he'll give himself away tongue.gif Until then let's be nice biggrin.gif

So, what IS the Rock cooking?

------------------

cutehell.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

Archived