Home

Bao Dur Total Rehaul Mod Request

Arcesious

Bao Dur has always been well.... ugly. He cna't wear a bunch of different armors and he can't even where jedi robes. and it would be nice if his body look could be changed to something a little more cool, instead of a guy with horns on his head and a weird energy/robot arm. the bao dur's charged armor mod is all well and good, but i would love to have bao dur join my nice little elite team of jedi who have cool robes and sabers and look cool. so i am askign if someone will make a mod that makes bao-dur able to be any male human appearance selectactable, and for him to soemhow be able to wear any armor or robe by gettign rid of his arm, but not gettign rid of his shield-breaker ability. i want a mod tha tmakes bao dur able to wear those things, but sinc ei've got certain robe/armor mods, i want a mod that doesn't change a bunch of robes so bao-dur can wear them, because that will make me lose the original cool bonuses the mods put on the robes and armor. so a mod that will somehow trick the game into thinking bao-dur isn't bao-dur so the robes and amro that say 'can't equip: bao-dur' work on bao dur without needing editing. i can make bao look like Jorran or Kavar or even my own character and a lot more, but that still doens't let me put robes on him is th eonly problem. so i am aksing for a mod that soemhow can get around this.

I believe the robe-thing is being done as we speak. I recall seeing a pic around here with Bao-Dur wearing Jedi Robes.

The reason why it hasn't been done before? Bao-Dur's head would float several inches above the colar of the robe. The picture I recall was fine though, so in time....:)

Archived