Home

December Tales: How Malak Lost His Jaw

igyman

Alright, since you really really want it, here you go - your next topic is ''How Malak lost his jaw''.

When we played KoTOR we all saw he was missing a jaw, but we had no idea how the jaw came to be MIA. I've checked the official Star Wars database and wookieepedia and all they say is that it's a lightsaber injury (wp states that Revan himself cut it off, but I don't know how accurate that is). As far as I'm concerned you don't have to limit yourself to these bits of data, if you don't want to. Your only restriction is that the story can't be of the comedy genre.

As for the final deadline, I'll leave that to the momerator, though my suggestion would be three weeks from today. There you go, I hope it's interesting enough, so good writing and good luck. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are indeed the first, and currently only, author to submit. I'm going to add about 5 more days to the deadline because I've heard from several people that they're working on submissions. Sabre, if you'd like to make any changes to yours, I'll allow you to do that since that's only fair with the deadline extension. PM me if you'd like to do that. If anyone else submitted, it did not make it to the queue, so please re-submit.

They're still here in this forum. Look at the display options right below the list of threads. Change the display options from 'last month' to 'beginning', then click 'show threads' and they should reappear for you. You can also go to your user control panel, pick 'options', scroll down to thread age cutoff, and change it from 'default' to whatever you want it to be.

Archived