Home

No Juhani in Party LS

Azzameen

Is anybody out there capable of creating a mod, with that I can save Juhani, so I get LS points, but don't have to take her with me on the Ebon Hawk?

I hate Juhani, she's the second most useless party member in K1. Only T3-M4 is more useless.

Juhani has annoying battle cries, looks like one of these masks found in Africa or something like that, has a bad attitude, and is the most un-cat-like cat-character I've ever seen.

So, could anybody be so kind, and try to make this mod?

Juhani: "Woof."

EDIT:

There are several ways to deal with this.

1) Just 'cause she's on your ship doesn't mean you have to take her anywhere. Leave the wilting wall-flower in the kitchenette (with a ball of string) and take other allies instead.

2) Kill Juhani, so you never have to see her again, and use the console to give yourself some Light points to offset the Dark you get for killing her.

3) Do nothing. The few Dark points you get for killing her can be easily compensated for with the ton of Light points you can get elsewhere.

4) There are a few alternate ally mods out there, such as Mekel and Yuthura. These replace pre-existing allies. Maybe a modder would be kind enough to swicth out which ally is replaced for you.

((Sorry... I'm a little more than sarcastic today!))

Guys... seriously... Juhani ain't that bad... well... she is to look at... that's why I change her appearance. ^_^

All you gotta do is just remove her battle cries and everything... and there you go... no more annoying voice... change her appearance and PRESTO no more horrid looking Juhani. And if you wanna go the extra mile... don't talk to her on the ship... or... for extra credit you could have some chick do the voice-overs... lip-sync them and there ya go!

And truth be told... you don't have to change her appearance... I've already done that... I'd remove the battle cries, but this computer is an idiot!

Dark Juhani

Yes... it changes her afterward appearance as well...

All you gotta do is just remove her battle cries and everything... and there you go... no more annoying voice... change her appearance and PRESTO no more horrid looking Juhani. And if you wanna go the extra mile... don't talk to her on the ship... or... for extra credit you could have some chick do the voice-overs... lip-sync them and there ya go!
You do realize that this description is equivalent to getting rid of Juhani and replacing her with a new character, right? :p

Not quite Inyri... I never said change her name or lines... just the voice-overs and battle cries... and change her terrible appearance. :xp: Sorry... just had to get technical there. And the voice over thing... HA don't count on it... in future installments of my mod... of course... it shall be a while before I can add on... this freakin computer is an idiot.

Archived