Home

Mod Pack Series

Darth Payne

that shows that i was just right in what i said, WE ARE NOT STEALING OR WE DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY MODS EXCEPT THOSE WE CREATE

people don't read whats said in the thread, they do only read some posts

[sarcasm]Well, since you screamed at me, you can now use my mods for your project. Maybe if you scream a little louder I may join your team.[/sarcasm]

Did you really expect me to read 120 posts this thread was at when I originally read it. I think I read between 40-50 and that was enough for me. If you don't like that I didn't read all 120 posts, I could care less. Your attitude alone just now just showed me again that letting you include my mods in your project would be a mistake and proved to me that I did read enough of this thread.

In case you didn't know or forgot, I run the KOTOR section of FileFront and screaming at me wasn't a smart thing because I can just tell you to find your own web host for your project. In fact, I think that's what I'll do. I don't need that.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[sarcasm]Well, since you screamed at me, you can now use my mods for your project. Maybe if you scream a little louder I may join your team.[/sarcasm]

Did you really expect me to read 120 posts this thread was at when I originally read it. I think I read between 40-50 and that was enough for me. If you don't like that I didn't read all 120 posts, I could care less. Your attitude alone just now just showed me again that letting you include my mods in your project would be a mistake and proved to me that I did read enough of this thread.

In case you didn't know or forgot, I run the KOTOR section of FileFront and screaming at me wasn't a smart thing because I can just tell you to find your own web host for your project. In fact, I think that's what I'll do. I don't need that.

of course not, but i really that people could at least try to read like the last 10 - 15 posts before them, and some of the first, it could keep the missunderstanding down alot here on these forum

BY THE WAY. THIS IS CALLED TYPING IN BOLD. not screaming. kinda hard to scream over the internet, when you are only using basic text. ^_^

( i just wish this project had worked out Exactly like it was going to when the idea was first announced... don't get me wrong, it should still be cool *if we ARE still working on it that is*, but if everyone had liked it from the beginning it would have been really cool.)

OH! hey i just realized something!

if we create this mod, and show everyone that we are actually trying to help, it is possible many modders will come around and put their mods on it!

now we have to do this thing.

Actually darthriddick typing in all caps text is considered screaming. Just a little forum and IM info. ;) Nevertheless it is annoying to read. -RH

anyway, i have permission from a few of the modder on the list, i'll PM them to members of the team shortly.

~DR

(I'm SURE that i made some grammar mistake, or SOME mis-spelling. DEAL WITH IT.

people say that i make alot of grammar misstakes, but when i read it, i can't find those

and if you really mean what you said about an own webhost, i guess we will need to link to it in this thread, so those who actually read whats said in the thread can find the mod ,

i got my own website, in which i could link to the mod, from filefront,after its made,

but the site is hosted at freewebs, since i didn't want to use my pay-host, which would have given it an alot longer name, the host which we could use is on http://www.darkorder.biz, my massive multiplayer gaming clan, it can host subdomains, so the url could be http://www.modname.darkorder.biz

or: http://www.modteamname.cjb.net (or .tk) (but that comes with a few ads, like 1 popup or banner)

and well, i guess we will have to change mod name if we are not allowed to use holowan in it....

or we could use my site: serathas productions, the url is in my signature

Closing thread as this project has been cancelled as far as I know and we don't need useless off-topic 'bumps' about the "big bad meanies" who didn't want their mods in this pack. -RH

Archived