Home

Mod Pack Series

Darth Payne

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is my only complaint about the TSl patcher actually.

because i use close to a hundred mods in my game at any given time, the TSL patcher has a really hard time patching everything, therefor it skips some important files, and messes up the mods alot.

Anyway, i'm good for beta testing, and basic scripting. (putting items in the game and so forth. CHEATS SUCK!) XD

~DR

Very well Riddick.

I'll put you down as Scripter/Beta Tester.

Edit: Riddick, post 22 is updated to include you.

PS: i don't think we'll see too much progress in this until the end of January.

PSS: Could we also not use the tslpatchdata file to slightly alter the files in it so the names do not match up. That was anothe of my ideas for this mod.

I only included them because the tsl patcher sometimes skips files if the names match.
In any case I don't approve of compilation packs, so I prefer not to be included. Seems like whenever people do it they just want a lot of glory for a minimal amount of work, in my experience.

Hi Dan

At your PM, no probs

I think Serathas and 3D would be great on the team. Glad to have you on board. If you like any of my published skins and want to use them, feel free. If you want I can make my recent Mando skins into items. BTW Serathas on my HL thread, thanks for the link.

Edit

What is the skin tga file for durasteel armour.

it would be nice if you could pm me links to all the mods we will use, or send a list in the thread, if we get permission from everyone, or maybe we could create some mods of our own, like the holowan cantina, which im working on, it may either be an edit of javjars cantina in the taris lower city, or an edit of the taris upper city cantina, or whatever its named, i will include a duelling quest series, once i learn how to do so, maybe untill the v2 of the mod, so that hutt guy will also be in it aswell, if you want your char as a combatant in the duel arena, pm me, it would be nice if you could work on the character dialogue and stuff yourself, and you will get a point in the readme

The current list of K1 mods are in post 19 of this thread.

I am still working on the next version that includes the links for the sites that i found them on.

Due to christmas being close however it might take me a day ore two to finish it.

PS: one place to put many if not most of the items would be the armory in the sith base.

I'm thinking 20% in the footlocker in the room on the Endar Spire, another 20% in the footlocker in the hideout, and the remaining 60% in either the old lockers in the armory or we could put some new ones.

There is room for it there.

It is now 0115 for me. I got maybe 1-2 hour before i gotta go to bed.

Actually, i was thinking of Taris.

But then, this is version 0000.1 0f the idea.

Perhaps make a quest of finding specific items that are in one of the batches so you can bring them to somebody on one of the worlds that don't get bombed.

That way the item are a bit spread out and you PC and the NPC's don't get too powerfull too soon.

Unless we cooperated a bit withe vronskrevenge.

His Post Apocalytic Taris mod has potential.

Guys, have you checked the Tweak Pack Mod?

A whole LOT of what he's saying in the readme near the end of it in the FAQ section makes a lot of sense to me.

What about you guys?

Well, it is now 0240 for me. That gives me just enough time to test acouple of new mods before bed. I'll be back in about 10 hours from now.

Guys, have you checked the Tweak Pack Mod?

A whole LOT of what he's saying in the readme near the end of it in the FAQ section makes a lot of sense to me.

What about you guys?

Well, it is now 0240 for me. That gives me just enough time to test acouple of new mods before bed. I'll be back in about 10 hours from now.

yeah, thats a good mod, im going to dl it soon enough

If any of the authors see this list and either approve or disapprove, please PM me.

Well since you posted a list publicly then I'll give the answer publicly.

Please remove my mods from your list, I do not grant permission for you to include them. Sorry, but a few bad apples have ruined me on this. I have converted mine to use the patcher where needed, and Stoffe made a global.jrl merging tool for the other hard parts.

That is my only complaint about the TSl patcher actually.

because i use close to a hundred mods in my game at any given time, the TSL patcher has a really hard time patching everything, therefor it skips some important files, and messes up the mods alot.

Perhaps it isn't the patcher?

Something all end-users need to realise we only have a limited amout of files to use and if 2 mods use the same named file (Usually uti & utc files) they will clash (and be skipped) and not even the patcher can fix that. Not everything is compatible you have to pick and choose between mods sometimes.

Got some bad news.

My internett conection is going to be spotty at best over the next 3-4 days.

I'll try to get online as often as i can.

PS: How dificult would it be to make our own versions of Redhawkes armors? I am asking because RH has asked that his/her mods be taken off the list. Basically, it's to take pre-existing armors, re-skin them and give them some very decent stats.

Btw, wolverinestabs, since the armor i mentioned to you is called Punisher armor, it is going to need some Very nice stats.

Edit: Permission Recieved from:

Darth DingDong

wolverinestabs

mindtwistah

Saber Blade Reskins By DarthDingDong

http://www.freewebs.com/darthdingdong/mymods.htm

Challenge Sith By Mindtwistah (Could this one be checked to see if there are any problems to fix.)

Kill Gorton By Mindtwistah (could this one be moddded so that he actually manages to put up a fight.)

http://modholocron.isgreat.org/K1.htm

Unfortunately those mods are the only ones i can think of that we have permission to work with. I

do believe it says in the readme of the Tweak Pack mod that we are welcome to work on it.

It would seem so far that we'll have to make our own versions of the armors on the list. This i hope

should not be too dificult, but it would seem that we've reached our first bump in the road.

Edit: Managed to get online for a couple of minutes and thought i'd inform the team that so far there are 80+ mods for TSL. Chances are that list will be cut down to somewhere around 50-60 mods.

The K1 is Currently at: 111 MB

The K2 is currently at: 182 MB

This is the Very Very Earliest version of the list.

Chances are that more authors will not let us incorporate their mods into this.

PS: I've Finished the temporary mod list for the K2 part. It holds about 80 mods.

The K1 is Currently at: 111 MB

The K2 is currently at: 182 MB

This is the Very Very Earliest version of the list.

Chances are that more authors will not let us incorporate their mods into this.

PS: I've Finished the temporary mod list for the K2 part. It holds about 80 mods.

80 mods? that sounds abit like way to many for me to add all myself, lol

Archived