Home

Atton's Jacket

jonathan7

Did you place the edited uti file in your override?

Did you spawn a new one, via cheat codes, after you have started the game?

You need to spawn new/edited items if you already have them in your game, as once you aquire an item it loads to your save game so the one in override won't appear unless you spawn a new one. ;)

Did you place the edited uti file in your override?

Did you spawn a new one, via cheat codes, after you have started the game?

You need to spawn new/edited items if you already have them in your game, as once you aquire an item it loads to your save game so the one in override won't appear unless you spawn a new one. ;)

Yeah, I did; although all that happened was I got a grenade symbol and no description availible. So I then tryed using KSE (Attons Jackets was Red) but instead of being my edited version it was just the original version. I had managed to get a 'clone' working; in that the only difference was I changed the tempresref, temptag, and the main uti name, and that works fine. I just can't seem to replace Attons jacket ingame...

If you got a 'null nade' then you likely mistyped the cheat code. Happens to us all as you can't see the console in TSL.

Edit: I have never used KSE with TSL so I can't comment on what was happening there.

Cheers, RH, I have it working now thanks to your help :)

Edit; Oh, and I love the genuis, that thought it was a good idea to make a cheat console invisible :roleyess:

Well now that the items are done, have the joy of attempting to script some of them into containers! Is the morgue body at the start unique? Or will putting something in their at the start, mean the everybody problem occurs?

Ah Crap.

I was hoping that wasn't true.

Aren't there mods that simulate the console? An armband or somesuch.

Well, with regards the console you just have to be careful typing in, or you can use KSE (KotOR Saved game Editor); http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/KOTOR_and_TSL_Save_Game_Editor_English_Language_Only;68852

Back on topic; Where do people think the best/easiest place to put in items is?

Archived