Home

[Fic] Star Wars: Jedi Legacy

I'm going to exhibit a little time paradox here. I hope you notice it

Chapter 16: First Strike

The Ebon Hawk eventually pulled out of hyperspace. It began moving towards the bright green moon of Dxun. Ready to land on the moon. The ship's sensors could also detect a much larger ship orbiting the other side of the planet.

Meanwhile Jaden was busy fusing the last of the droid's sensors to its head. He had just erratically reprogrammed the droid in the half hour that the Ebon Hawk was in transit. Eventually he fused the head. One of it's eyes began to glow.

"Well finally. Who sent you?"

"Memory unknown." Jaden quickly swore in his head. The droid must have wiped its memory when it was deactivated. I am 8t88 of the new and improved 8t line. How may I serve you?" Jaden quickly dug into his head. Wondering where he heard 8t88 from. Jaden quickly got up and dropped the hydrospanner. Then he walked out of the cargo hold. Jaden walked towards the cockpit. Bastila and Revan were talking and the Exile was mediating. Jaden sat in the co-pilot's seat next to Trask.

"So hows the Hawk?" Jaden asked Trask

"Fine. The ship runs pretty well." Jaden realized he didn't know much about Trask other then the fact that he worked for the republic and his name.

"So you knew Revan?" Trask shrugged slightly

"I guess so. He was a bunk mate on a ship I was stationed on called the Endar Spire. But I had no idea at the time he was Revan." Trask slowly pulled the ship into the dense forest.

Jaden got up. "Trask you stay with the hawk." Trask nodded. Apparently wanting to relax instead of scope out the forest planet. Jaden walked into the middle of the Ebon Hawk. The Exile was there

"Jaden I am going to look for Atton. I can sense he is somewhere on the planet." Jaden nodded.

"Allright. I'm going with the Exile. Any takers?" Jaden looked around. Revan stood up. "Alright lets go." The Ebon Hawk's ramp lowed and Jaden Korr walked down it along with the Jedi Exile and Revan. The short walk to the Mandalorian camp.

When they got there Jaden was surprised to see no activity. There was absolutely no one in sight. "I cannot sense Atton anymore. But there is something over there." She pointed towards the computer room. Jaden walked inside it. Keeping his hand on his light saber

The entire room was in ruins. The computers were smashed in. The lights were flickering. Jaden looked around and saw the back room door slightly open. He quickly ran to it and opened it slightly. Mandalore was on the ground. Jaden ran to the Mandalorian. Recognizing he was still alive. Jaden quickly lifted Mandalore and walked out of the computer room. The Exile instantly recognized Mandalore. Revan didn't until they removed his helmet. Revealing a 60 year old man bearing a grey beard.

"Canderous Ordo." Revan said. Canderous suddenly began to stir. He opened his eyes and moved his head slightly

"L...look out." Suddenly Jaden felt a powerful surge of force. Like something that wasn't there before appeared. He looked behind him and saw a sith wearing a black Balaclava and goggles. He wore dark robes. He was alone and a light saber was in his hand. Revan began to reach for his lightsaber but Jaden stopped him. The sith ignited his lightsaber instantly. Jaden did the same

Jaden charged for the sith. He did the same. Suddenly the sith did a completely random parry that Jaden didn't notice. He barely had enough time to block it. The sith seemed to be completely disabling his sense. Jaden continued to block his attacks until he finally got the upper hand and managed to knock his light saber out of his hands. The sith fell to his knees and reached for a keypad on his right wrist. He quickly punched in a small combo. Instantly a large electric burst flew out of the keypad and the sith fell to the ground. He had commited suicide. Jaden walked back to Canderous

"Some shady guy came out of no where. He began.." he coughed slightly. "Began killing some of our guys. He took a poke at me even." Jaden noticed a large wound in his armor. "He eventually made it to that jedi you guys sent. Somehow the Jedi disappeared and then you guys came." The Jedi was obviously Atton and the sith had committed suicide because he lost

30 minutes later

Canderous was resting in the Ebon Hawk's small medbay. T3-M4 gave him a slight sedative.

"So this sith managed to sneak up on Mandalore's clan and butchered them?" Bastila asked? Jaden nodded. Jaden walked up to the Exile who seemed distant slightly.

"Jaden I think I sense Atton somewhere. It might be on that big ship orbiting Dxun." Jaden walked into the cockpit again. "Trask lift off. Pull towards that big ship." He said pointing to it on a zoomed version of the galaxy map. If that sith went to Mandalore's clan he probably thought the piece of the Daedalus was there.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord Jedi: Thank you.

Here is where the plot begins to turn.

In case you didn't notice this story is in ACTS. There will be 100+ chapters if I can fill it all in. There will be approx. four or more acts

Anyway in case you didn't notice this is a Flashforward

Act Two: Reigning in Hell

Prologue

"GUILTY" the voice rang inside his head. Instantly Jaden felt like a swirling vortex. Like a million voices inside his head cried out and were instantly silenced. He looked around and all he could see was white. The whiteness blanketing him.

Jaden felt he had to get away. He had to leave this existence. But it was to late. He already did. Suddenly another vaporising feeling happened. The whiteness disappeared and Jaden fell right back down. He felt a wet feeling as he opened his eyes. Jaden looked downwards upon himself and shrieked. His original feeling to get away rekindled. Jaden quickly looked around and saw a grey coat. He instantly felt the force guiding him as he threw it on and began walking. He began thinking of the one time he truly felt in place.

Chapter 17:The first test

The Ebon Hawk slowly pulled towards the large ship. Dozens of smaller ships began to pull into a large hangar. Jaden pointed towards it.

"Trask land there." Eventually Trask managed to land inside. Jaden ran to the middle of the Ebon Hawk.

"Okay whos going?" 8t88 suddenly appeared behind him. Jaden half expected the droid to blast his face off. But he suddenly raised his hand.

"i'l go Master." Jaden felt some sort of authority over the droid. I like the sound of that he thought to himself. Suddenly Jaden noticed the Exile stand up.

"I'l go. I havent had much use on this mission." Jaden nodded. He looked around and saw the blaster rifle 8t88 tried to kill him with before. He threw it to the droid. Jaden saw the Ebon Hawk's loading platform lower and he slowly walked out of it.

Jaden saw as dozens of dark jedi began leaving their ships and walking towards a large door. But they seemed to completely ignore the Ebon Hawk. Jaden waited until they all went through the door and he walked out into the open.

Jaden looked around and found another door. He slowly walked towards it. Not wanting to go through the larger door and have to face a hundred dark jedi. Once Jaden walked into it he noticed it was a hallway.

"Allright. 88 you scout around." He said pointing to the droid. "Exile. You stay with me." The Exile nodded. Jaden had his hand on his lightsaber as he continued walking down the hallway. The hallway broke into two doors. 88 went on the door to the left and Jaden went to the door on the right.

The right door opened up to a grand room. Jaden stood over what looked like a viewing platform. The Dark Jedi were walking in the middle of what looked like a dueling arena. He saw one Dark Jedi in the middle

"Greetings. You all graduated from Darth Malak's sith academy. However you have all been sent into hiding due to the implications of Revan. While I say the sith shall rule again." There was slight cheering from the jedi. "Now. There are 100 of you graduates here. Only 1 of you will enter the door behind me. You will all fight to the death. Only the strongest of you will survive." The sith walked into the door.

Suddenly the door locked. Then all the Sith spread out igniting lightsabers. Jaden watched as the dozens of sith began viciously butchering each other. All to survive. Eventually Jaden saw as the room began piling up with bodies

Eventually only two dark jedi remained. One was a female who wielded two red lightsabers. Jaden noticed she resembled the dark jedi from a farmiliar vision. The other was a male Selkath who wielded one lightsaber. They were locked in a large saber lock. Their moves were lightning fast. Eventually the door opened once more. The sith walked out

"Enough. You have both proved yourselves worthy to become sith." Both the dark jedi knelt. Jaden turned around and noticed the Exile completely transfixed on the event. Jaden quickly snapped his fingers and she shook her head. Jaden noticed another door at the other end of the viewing platform.

"Comeon lets go." Jaden walked to the other end of the viewing platform. The Exile continued going still transfixed on the bodies littering the ground. The viewing platform lead towards a smaller room. Inside were two dark jedi.

"You hear about the test? Two survived."

"Really? The master will be pleased." Jaden ignited his lightsaber and swung it directly at one dark jedi. However he ignited his lightsaber at the exact same time and blocked it. Jaden continued slashing at him blocking the other jedi's lightsaber as well. Then the Exile appeared behind them and slashed them both. Jaden looked around as he switched his lightsaber off. It appeared they were in a detention room. The Exile ran towards one force cell. There was an unconscious person in the cell. Jaden switched the force cell off and walked towards it.

"It's Atton. He's still alive." The Exile said. Jaden could sense the relief in her voice.

Chapter 19: The problem at hand

Atton eventually woke up when they were moving. He stirred slightly and Jaden was relieved. They continued walking down a hallway and eventually found 8t88 who went to a computer room

"Master I found a datapad. After unencripting it I found plans regarding something called a Daedalus." They continued walking. But Jaden still knew they had the Daedalus somewhere on the ship.

"Take Atton to the Ebon Hawk with 8t88." The Exile nodded

"Okay. Tell us when to take off" Jaden sprinted down the opposite side of the hall. Using the force as his guide he slowly lead himself up a few floors towards a large door. He opened it slowly and looked around inside. The room was quite empty. On the floor in the middle was a strangely irregular cylinder. It was dark blue in color. Jaden began to walk to it however he suddenly sensed something. Like a flare he heard a lightsaber ignite

"Jaden Korr we meet at last." Jaden spun around and saw the sith who ordered the graduates to kill each other.

"If you know me I must know you."

"Quite. I sensed your coming. You seek the Daedalus to return to your time. However your coming has been known for quite a while." Jaden was quite surprised.

Jaden ignited his lightsaber. He charged for the cloaked sith. However he took out a long saber staff and blocked his attack. Jaden continued to slash at him. Then the sith took on the offensive. Jaden felt strained to block his attacks.

"Come on stop trying to hit me and hit me." Jaden began to feel angry. He pored his anger into every slash. Somehow becoming more stronger. His reflexes heightened. Eventually his lightsaber brought down on the middle of his saber staff. It flew in two directions. Jaden pointed his lightsaber at the sith.

"That's good. Helios will find good use for you." Jaden walked over to the Daedalus part and picked it up

"You know it won't matter. We will always find the rest of the pieces." Jaden walked out of the door towards the hallway turning his ligthsaber off

Remarkably Jaden found no competition to the Ebon Hawk. The ship lifted off and zoomed out in hyperspace. Jaden found himself in the co-pilot's seat examining the cylinder in his hands. Engraved on it was the word "Revan"

"Jaden we are returning to Coruscant. There is something I must address to the rest of the jedi council."

The Ebon Hawk eventually landed in Coruscant. The Exile walked to the council room and addressed a Jedi announcement

"The sith are rising in numbers. We are finding out they are going to elect another dark lord of the sith. We must be causious for the fate of the galaxy is in our hands." The Exile decided to stay with the council however she requested constant updates on the mission. Bastila Shan also left the Hawk

Only Jaden, Revan, T3-M4, HK-47, 8t88, Trask and Canderous decided to stay with the Ebon Hawk. Canderous decided that since his clan was decimated again he would follow Revan into battle until his clan was reformed. His wound managed to heal and he donned his Mandalorian helmet once more. Revan wore his hood and mask once more. HK-47 stayed in the Ebon Hawk's storage compartment. 8t88 would stay with the security consoles constantly checking every camera. Canderous would stay in his usual spot next to the workbench making grenades. T3-M4 would make a circuit of the Ebon Hawk and see what would need fixing. Trask stayed in the cockpit.

Jaden felt like he didn't know the crew at all. Revan he knew something about, Trask had no important history. 8t88 reported amnesia as to the identity of his employers. Hk-47 reported being built by Revan and Canderous only had war stories. Jaden sighed as he sat down in the co-pilot's seat. His thoughts went to the Exile but he shattered them.

"Okay 1 Daedalus piece down. 4 more to go. Lets go to Manaan" The ship zoomed out of Coruscant and into space

Ive got a new idea for chapters. Whenever I post a new chapter I am going to include a quote

Chapter 20: Familiarity

"Tossed around I'm like a ship on the ocean"

Carry on my wayward son - Kansas

The Ebon Hawk flew directly towards the blue planet. It slowly flew just above the ocean. Jaden liked oceans on planets. It made him feel like he was very far from Coruscant

The Hawk landed in Ahto just like it did a few years before. Jaden once again walked in the middle of the Ebon Hawk.

"who's going?" Revan stood up. So did Canderous. Jaden turned to Revan

"You might want to dress a little inconspicuously." Revan nodded. He went to the cargo room and changed out of his sith robes. He came out in a red jacket and grey pants. A typical scoundrel's outfit.

Jaden walked off the Ebon Hawk with Canderous and Revan. Canderous was wearing his Mandalorian helmet. He had two pistols in holsters on his armor. Revan kept his lightsaber safely hidden. They slowly walked down the long Ahto hallways until they were stopped by a Selkath.

"Please pay your docking fee." Revan threw down a few credits. They slowly walked into the plaza. Ahto was quite empty to Jaden's astonishment. There were Selkath and Republic soliders mostly.

"When I was last here there were Sith everywhere. So I broke into this sith headquarters and found this incriminating evidence against them. The Selkath must have drove them off." Revan said. Jaden believed it. He continued walking.

Much of Ahto was empty of tourists. They walked into a cantina which had a few republic soldiers and one Selkath. Jaden walked over to the counter

"Have you seen any suspicious looking characters around here?" He asked the bartender. He began speaking a strange gurgling language Jaden didn't understand. Revan came from behind him

"He says that one or two suspicious characters come through this part of Ahto. But they don't cause any trouble or do anything" Jaden sighed slightly. He looked around and saw the other one Selkath in the bar. He was sitting by himself at a table.

"Have you ever seen any suspicious characters?" The Selkath nodded and began speaking again

"He says to meet in this hotel. I think I know where it is." Revan translated. Jaden slowly walked out of the cantina

"I have a bad feeling about this." Canderous said. Jaden nodded but still continued walking. Something about Ahto felt odd but he ignored it. They both walked towards the hotel. Jaden felt a disturbance in the force but he ignored that to. Canderous seemed to be getting another bad feeling and kept his hands on his guns

Chapter 21: Two extremes

Don't come knocking around my door

I don't want to see your shadow no more

American Woman - Lenny Kravitz

Jaden walked into the dimly lit hotel. A man stood behind the counter

"Yes do you want a room?" Jaden shrugged.

"I was sent here. I'm looking for information. The man nodded and slipped him a key. Jaden took it and looked around. The hotel only had 4 rooms. Jaden walked up to one of them and swiped the key. The door opened and Jaden walked inside.

Jaden looked around. The room was practically empty. He looked around and back towards Canderous and Revan.

"Whats your take on this?" They both shrugged. Suddenly the Selkath from before ran into the room

"Okay it is safe to speak here." Revan translated and Jaden nodded. Jaden nodded. "The men you are looking for are Dark Jedi. Supposedly part of this new sith uprising. They are going to some worlds looking for some device that can help resurrect their former master or something." Former master? Why does that seem so familiar.

"Well youve been a big help." Canderous turned to Jaden.

"Jaden we better keep a look out for these guys." Suddenly the Selkath's expression changed. He began to speak again

"He says that since your Jaden Korr he will help you find them." Jaden was surprised. He thought only Dark Jedi knew his name. "He says he will take you to his hideout." The Selkath moved towards a Lavatory and pressed a switch. Instantly a new door appeared. The Selkath ran down it. Jaden and party followed him

The door lead down a large flight of stairs. Jaden could sense they were going underwater. Eventually leading to what looked like a giant submarine dock. There had to be 10 other Selkath there working on Submarines. He quickly ran around speaking to all of them. They instantly turned around to face Jaden.

"He says he will help us go to where he believes the sith are. Its apparently some underwater complex." Revan shivered slightly. "I went to an underwater complex when I went to Manaan. It wasn't pretty." He ran to a Submarine.

"Wait how do you all know who I am? I only came here about 2 days ago." The Selkath looked strangely at him

"He is saying something about you being part of the sith's plan." Jaden shrugged. The more time he spent as a 3rd party the less time they would have to check out the complex. Suddenly another Selkath walked towards them. This one was shorter then the other one. They began to confer and he began to speak

"This is Sasha. She can drive the boat and help us get into the complex." Jaden turned around to Canderous. He nodded.

"Never liked water that much anyway." He walked away up the stairs. Jaden turned back to the Selkath.

"Okay lets go to this underwater complex then." They walked towards the submarine and crawled into it. It dropped down into the water and began speeding downwards.

Chapter 22: Aquaphobia

Smoking guns hot to the touch

Would cool down if we didn't use them so much

Out of Touch - Hall and Oats

The submarine moved its way over the ocean floor. Jaden shivered slightly as it continued just hovering above the surface. Jaden looked around and noticed it. It was a large underground base.

The ship slowly docked with the base. Sasha took out a blaster pistol. Jaden kept his lightsaber ready as did Revan. Once the doors opened Jaden walked out. Noticing a Sith soldier down the hallway. Sasha pointed her blaster pistol and fired directly at his head. He went down in an instant. They continued walking down the hallway.

"This place is built just like another sith base. Ive been in a few before. We must be cautious." Jaden nodded. However he noticed a security camera. Instantly an alarm began to sound. He heard sith running everywhere.

"Run." Jaden yelled. The three of them ran. Until they made it to a corner with two dark jedi. Jaden ignited his lightsaber and cut down one of them. Revan did the same. Jaden reached out with the force to try and detect where the Daedalus was. Then he continued running down a corner. Suddenly Jaden noticed more sith soldiers. Revan cut a few down and Jaden blocked some of their blaster fire. Jaden continued running up a few floors.

Then there were no sith soldiers. The three continued walking. Jaden looked in one room. There were three Selkath.

"So I went and blasted him." Revan whispered translating. Suddenly one of the Selkath turned and took out a blaster. Jaden cut it in half and kicked him. Revan sawed the rest down.

"Why are Selkath in a sith base?" Jaden said. Sasha shrugged. Jaden looked around. He could still sense the Daedalus piece somewhere.

"Come on. I feel its somewhere around here." They moved a few more floors up. The rest of the rooms were empty.

They walked up to the top foor. It was a command center. Jaden walked into it noticing many sith soldiers. He noticed a heavily cloaked Dark jedi at the far end. He was standing next to a pedestal with the Daedalus piece on it. The sith soldiers began to notice them and began firing. Jaden blocked their blastershots and began to cut them down. Suddenly the sith turned. He moved his hand and Jaden saw he used force stasis on Revan and Sasha. The sith ignited his dark red lightsaber

"I was wondering when you would make it here." Jaden charged for the sith. He began slashing at him and blocking his attacks. But the sith kept moving in a circle. Jaden began to reach for the force to push him. However he blocked it and continued slashing. Jaden soon did a forwards roll over him and took him by surprise. Jaden saw his lightsaber get brought down on one of the sith's arms. The sith shrieked in pain as he fell to the ground. Jaden held Yun's lightsaber in his face.

"Fine do it..." Jaden thought for a moment. His finger reached towards his switch. However the sith laughed in his face. "You can't do it can you? Your to weak. Your to human." Jaden felt a spark of anger. The sith continued cackling as if mocking him. Jaden thrust his lightsaber at the sith. He died instantly.

Revan and Sasha finally snapped out of their stasis. Jaden switched his lightsaber off and walked to the pedestal. He quickly grabbed the Daedalus piece. "Come on lets go." Jaden could sense that Revan had many questions. But all Jaden wanted to do was blow some steam off in the submarine

Chapter 23: A member of my band

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm

I'm a runaway son of the nuclear a-bomb

I am a world's forgotten boy

The one who searches and destroys

Search and destroy - Iggy Pop

The submarine trudged through the murky ocean water. Jaden felt like he could just touch the Kolto in the water.

Sasha was quite talkative with Revan. Revan seemed to be fluent in the language. Jaden ran his hands down the side of the Daedalus piece and noticed it had there writted "Akan and Selkath" Jaden was quite curious as to the writing on the Daedalus piece. It seemed to be intact compared to its hoth counterpart.

Revan seemed to have broken the conversation with Sasha. "Jaden. Sasha here seems to be a Mercenary. She apparently fought in the Mandalorian wars and was actually fighting on my side. She was a commander in my army."

"I'm so happy for you." Jaden said sarcastically. Revan seemed to noticed the droop in his tone.

"Anyway she says that she would like to come with us. You know help with this whole Helios deal." Jaden shrugged.

"Fine come with us." Suddenly he noticed the submarine beginning to get closer to the Submarine dock. It slowly lifted and Jaden finally saw fresh air again. He walked out of the large ship.

"Mission accomplished." He said to the Selkath from before. Suddenly the Selkath took out a blaster

"Good. Those Sith were separatists who stole a Daedalus piece. We are going to get a very heafty fortune for this." Revan quickly translated. Jaden took out his lightsaber and dropped the Daedalus piece. He quickly and easily dispatched the Selkath surrounding the submarines. Jaden could only see four Selkath around the dock. There were more then 10 the last time.

"Revan. Take the piece. Sasha with me" Jaden yelled. Jaden began walking up the stairs. Jaden took his comlink out.

"Trask. Tell 8t88 to go outside and protect the Ebon Hawk. Tell Canderous the same. We are about to have company." Jaden soon opened the secret passage.

There were Selkath around the hotel as well. Jaden dispatched a few Selkath arming pistols at him. The three ran through the streets of Manaan. With Blaster fire coming their way. Eventually they made it to the Ebon Hawk with 8t88 and Canderous around it. Eventually the ship lifted off the planet.

Jaden sat in the co-pilot's seat and sighed heavily. Trask began to notice "So how was it?" Jaden glared at him. But he didn't want to argue. He got up and walked over to the galaxy map

"2 down 3 to go. Yavin 4's next." Jaden said to Trask. He nodded and punched in the coordinates. Jaden had no doubt where the next Daedalus piece was. The ancient Massassi Temple

So sorry that I haven't posted in quite a while! I have been so busy with school projects.

Great job so far! I have noticed a huge improvement in your writing since when you first started this fic. Great job so far, and definately keep up the great work! :)

~Rev

Thank you Rev. Ive noticed it slightly as well

Chapter 24: Point Strike

Burned the place to the ground

Smoke on the water, fire in the sky

Smoke on the water - Deep Purple

The Ebon Hawk flew through space towards Yavin 4. Jaden was currently flying it. Trask was taking a break from flying for a while. Jaden was okay at flying but never really liked it. Once Yavin got into view Sasha appeared. She sat in the co-pilot's seat.

"So why do you want the Daedalus?" She said. Jaden actually understood it. She didn't speak in her gurgling Selkath language. Instead in galactic basic.

"You Speak basic? Why all the confusion then?" She shrugged. "I am looking for the Daedalus to get back home... its a long story." Yavin 4 came closer and closer. It felt strange going back to Yavin 4. He had been to many planets in the approximate 3 days since Hoth. 8t88 came into the cockpit

"Master must I share the company of Hk-47?" Jaden turned around. 8t88 was holding a blaster rifle

"Yes 88. Hk is Revan's droid and he would probably cut my head off if you trashed it." 88 walked out of the cockpit in a slump. Revan soon came in.

"Jaden Hk-47 tells me that 88 tried to blast it." Jaden sighed and switched autopilot on.

"Rev maybe we should let the droids alone. 88's blaster rifle doesn't even have any ammo in it." Suddenly Jaden heard something

"Announcement: I knew it. Your blaster is empty." Jaden heard Hk say. Jaden sat down in the pilot's chair again.

The Ebon Hawk flew through the many forests of Yavin 4. It was raining heavily and looked more like a swamp then a forest. Jaden landed in the cover of some trees. He got up and walked towards the middle of the ship.

"Allright who's going?" 8t88 stood up. Canderous was busy making a grenade, Revan was busy talking down to Hk. T3 continued beeping iregularly. Jaden walked over to Sasha.

"Allright lets go." Jaden took a blaster pack out of his pocket. He threw it to 88 who reloaded his rifle. Jaden lowered the service ramp of the Ebon Hawk and the three walked down. The rain continued going down at an alarming rate.

"allright. I think the Daedalus piece is at the Massasi temple. Thats the only place I have sensed the darkside on this planet." 88 and Sasha nodded. The three trudged through the murky swamp.

The rain continued to come down harder. Jaden could hear lightning even. Suddenly he heard something. It was the hum of a ship. He looked above him and saw a sith battleship fly above them.

"We got company." Jaden said as he took out his lightsaber. The three ran in the direction of the sith ship. Eventually they saw the outline of the large Massasi temple. The sith ship landed directly infront of it. Jaden recognized sith soldiers running into it.

Jaden turned to 8t88. "88 I want you to use the scope on your rifle and snipe some sith. Me and Sasha here will sneak in while you distract them. Once they begin rushing for you run back to the Ebon Hawk and tell Revan. He'l do the rest.

There was a small moat of water around the temple. Jaden jumped into the moat along with Sasha. They both trudged towards the temple. Jaden crouched down and waited for the first shot.

8t88 finally aimed and fired. He took down one sith in an instant. Jaden waited for the majority to run into the forest. "Alright. Lets go." Jaden said to Sasha igniting his lightsaber

Chapter 25: Do the world a favor

Turn it down you say

But all I got to say to you is time and time again I say No!

I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister

Jaden and Sasha both snuck into the base without alerting a soul. The temple seemed to slope downwards into the planet. Jaden kept his lightsaber elevated but without turning it on. Like Kyle once said

"Even when inactive it can defuse a potentially volatile situation" Jaden never knew what he meant by that.

Eventually the path split off into two hallways. Jaden looked and pointed to the left.

"I'l go left. You go right." She nodded and walked down the right hallway. Jaden walked to the left. But once he did he felt something. Like a vision in the force

"Jaden why did you have to kill him? Do the world a favor and stop killing people for no reason." the vision suddenly stopped and Jaden fell right back to earth. His head throbbing. Suddenly Jaden heard something and turned around

"So then I told TK 1138 that..." Suddenly they noticed Jaden "Hey its a Jedi. Call for backup." The one sith said to the other. The other sith ran down the hallway. Jaden ignited his lightsaber and cut down the sith. But he didn't want to bother running after the other one. It was to late he would have alerted them by now. Jaden began running down the hallway on the left.

The hallway continued to slope downwards. Until it made it to a very large great hall. From what appeared to be their place of worship. Jaden walked in the middle of the hall. It was greatly mossy and rain water was seeping through the ceiling. Jaden walked towards the far wall and looked at it. There was a great mural painted in the stone. The first picture showed a swirling symbol. Something like a vortex. The second picture showed some sort of triangle. The third picture was slightly cracked but Jaden could barely make it out. It appeared to be a figure that wasn't human but humanoid. It's head was very strange

Suddenly Jaden heard something. He turned around and saw a sith walking down towards him. It was the sith from the ship.

"I thought I would find you here. Looking for the Daedalus huh?" The sith called towards him. Jaden reached for his lightsaber but the sith continued. "I must applaud you on your services. I never thought I would see Jaden Korr in the flesh. "

Jaden pointed to the mural. "What is that?" The sith laughed.

"You mean you really don't know. The cornerstone in Darth Helios's great plan doesn't even know what he is doing here?" Jaden felt a spark of anger. He ignited his lightsaber and ran towards the sith.

"So it begins." The sith yelled. Jaden slashed towards the sith. But he was to quick. He rolled to the side and ignited his doubled bladed lightsaber. The continued to parry for a while. Then Jaden heard something. It was footsteps. He looked and saw sith troops running towards them.

"There he is. Blast him." Jaden also heard blaster shots. But not from the sith. It was from the top of the chamber. He looked up for a split second and noticed Sasha in an alcove at the top of the chamber firing down at the sith.

"I see you have come prepared. But so have I." He took out what looked like a detonator. He pressed the detonation button. Instantly the ceiling of the chamber began to collapse. Jaden ran for the hallway and barely made it. He looked around and saw the sith jump up through the hole in the ceiling. Jaden followed him

They were now at the top of the Massasi Temple. Rainwater soaked Jaden to the bone and he felt that any more would deactivate his lightsaber. But it stayed. Jaden thought that Yun must have put a water proof emmiter inside the blade. The sith continued to taunt him. Jaden continuasly slashed the sith. His anger rising. He felt quick to anger as the adrenaline pumped through his viens. He eventually slashed at his lightsaber and then as if in slow motion his lightsaber went to a deadly uppercut. The sith flew several meters. He was near the edge of the temple.

"Well then. Looks like I lost." Jaden pointed his lightsaber at him.

"Where is the Daedalus." The sith pointed up.

"A ship called the Theseus has your precious time traveling device. But you might be to late. The sith began cackiling. Jaden reached for his cut off switch. However the sith noticed.

"What your to much of a coward to finish me off then. I knew it the legendary Jaden Korr can't even kill a sith. He's to human." The sith began cackling again. Jaden felt a burst of anger and adrenaline as he pushed the sith off the temple. He flew down and landed with a sharp splat. Jaden turned his lightsaber off and looked behind him. Sasha seemed to be climbing up the hole in the ceiling. Jaden took his comlink out.

"Trask we need pickup on the top of the Massasi temple." The Ebon Hawk began flying towards the temple. Jaden felt relieved once he got on. He walked forth to the galaxy map.

"Trask we need to get aboard a ship called the Theseus. Its hovering above the planet." He nodded. Jaden's hair was still soaked but he didn't care. His emotions took over a few footsteps back

Chapter 26: The bridge between two worlds

Sweet child in time you'll see the line

The line that's drawn between the good and the bad

Child in Time - Deep Purple

The Ebon Hawk flew towards the large ship marked Theseus. Revan hacked his way into the ship's computer and opened the cargo hold. The ship moved in undetected. Jaden ran to the middle of the hawk. His hair was almost dry.

"Okay who's going?" Revan stood up. Jaden looked around and motioned to Canderous.

The three moved down the Ebon Hawk's loading platform. Jaden noticed no sith nearby. He looked around and noticed a large door. The three walked towards it. Suddenly Jaden heard an all to familiar alarm.

"Why do they always do that?" Canderous cocked his two pistols. Suddenly three sith came running down the opposite end of the hall. Canderous began firing at them. Jaden rushed and cut them down with his saber. The three continued running through a few hallways. There were only a few sith on that floor. Soon they moved up a set of stairs.

There was only one hallway. It lead to a large ramp. But there was a door on the right side. Jaden walked to it and opened the door. He saw one sith inside and killed him.

The room was quite empty. The only thing inside it was a pedistal. Resting on it was what looked like a blaster. Canderous walked over to the blaster and inspected it

"Ive heard of this gun. It uses blaster packs and converts them into high powered shots. This thing can blow someone's head off in an instant. It splits the shots into small energy pellets that blow everywhere. Jaden took the gun into his hands. It had a trigger and an unusually long stock. Jaden grabbed it and noticed it split in half to reload. He quickly placed a blaster pack and fired. It launched 5 bright red shots instantly.

"Huh a blaster shotgun." Jaden said. He took the gun's strap and bucked it on his back. The three ran out of the room and up the ramp. This door opened to a small room. It looked like a detention room. There was one door at the far end. Jaden began to walk towards it. But then Revan stopped him. One force cage was still operational. There was a rodian in it. The rodian was unconcious. Revan deactivated the force cage.

"Come on leave the bug. We have more important things to worry about." Canderous said. Revan flashed him a dirty look. He took a medpack out and gave him a slight sedative. The rodian finally awoke.

"Thanks. Who are you?" Jaden alknowledged his name. As did Canderous and Revan.

"I'm Huraan Deeton. I was a bounty hunter but I tried to sneak aboard this ship. I was captured." Revan helped the bounty hunter up and told him the location of the Ebon Hawk.

"Why'd you do that?" Revan shrugged. Jaden knew why of course. Revan was a servant to the light and couldn't leave someone helpless. The three of them walked to the other door.

Much of the 2nd floor was empty to Jaden's amusement. They finally found a frieght elevator at the other end of the floor. It took them directly to the bridge.

The bridge doors opened. Jaden saw a dozen of sith soldiers at the front. They were expected. Near the consoles were two sith. Jaden recognised them instantly. It was the two sith aboard the ship on Dxun. The woman and the Selkath.

"Do you see that Jaden Korr finally emerges. With Darth Revan and Canderous Ordo." Suddenly the Selkath outstretched his hand. Jaden looked and noticed Revan and Canderous in statis.

"I think the HeliosChist needs a little warming up to do before we kill him." The woman said to the Selkath. He nodded slowly. They moved to the back of the bridge. Suddenly the twelve sith took out blasters and moved to different parts of the bridge

Jaden rolled to one side and dived under a console. He cocked his blaster and fired one shot at a nearby sith. The electric pellets downed him instantly. He reloaded and continued firing. He dived to Canderous's side and picked up one of his pistols. He eventually reduced the rest of the Sith to 1. He moved closer to him and pointed the gun in his face.

"Bit off more then you could chew eh?" He fired point blank at the sith's face. The female Dark jedi laughed.

"Well that was quick." She said. Jaden took his lightsaber out. The two sith rushed for him. Lightsabers intact. The female took out dual lightsabers while the Selkath took out one. Jaden managed to parry a few of their hits but they were to quick for him. He found himself doing backflips just to dodge. Suddenly he found himself at the far end of the bridge. He walked over to a console and activated it. Then he imputed a farmiliar code inside. A self Destruct code.

"You fool. You'l destroy the Daedalus." Jaden nodded.

"Its a price I am willing to pay." The two dark jedi ran out of the bridge. Candeorus's and Revan's stasis wore off. Jaden looked at the self destruct timer. It was at 20 minutes.

"Guys we have 20 minutes to oblivion. We have to find the Daedalus piece and go." They both nodded and ran out of the bridge.

They quickly searched the next floor. There were dozens of sith chasing them. They went back to the first floor and found a vacant room with a table. On it was the Daedalus piece. Jaden grabbed the piece and took a thermal detonator from a wall. They ran towards the hangar. But Jaden recognised the rodian from before on the ground. He must have been stunned by a sith. Jaden quickly waited until Revan and Canderous were on board the Hawk. Then he activated his detonator and threw it at the sith. Then he took the rodian in his arms and ran for the Ebon Hawk. He finally made it just as they were about to close the loading platform. The Ebon Hawk flew out of the ship in an instant as it exploded

Jaden was panting when he got up. Revan cheered him on as he held up the Daedalus piece.

"3 down 2 to go." Jaden yelled out. He was happy for the first time in a long while. For the first time he finally felt at peace.

Act 3 is going to start soon. I can't wait

Chapter 27: Fishing for luck

When i grow up i want to be,

One of the harvesters of the sea.

I think before my days are done,

I want to be a fisherman.

John the Fisherman - Primus

Jaden sat down in the co-pilot's seat. He turned to Trask.

"Okay two more planets left. One was Dromund Kaas and the other I didn't recognize." Suddenly Revan came into the cockpit

"Wait can you show me where it was?" Jaden nodded. He walked over to the galaxy map.

"Thats Lehon. I went there when I was a dark lord of the sith. I also went there when I was looking for the star forge. Its the homeplace of the Rakata. This technologically advanced civilisation that once ruled the universe." Jaden dug into his head deeply.

Rakata? Where have I heard that before? Jaden thought to himself. He was sure he heard about the Rakata before.

"So that means the Daedalus isn't a sith object but a Rakatan object?" Revan shrugged. Jaden walked over to Trask.

"Lehon it is. I never really wanted to go to the sith temple anyway." The Ebon hawk jumped to hyperspace soon after. Jaden walked into the cargo hold where their bounty hunter friend was unconscious.

T3-M4 was busy welding something together. The bounty hunter suddenly awoke.

"Ugh where am I?"

"The Ebon Hawk. We are currently doing a mission for the Jedi council."

"Jedi?" Jaden nodded

"Can I tag along? I was sort of hiding out from the hutts so I went to that sith ship." Jaden nodded. Jaden was fluent in Rodian. He learnt it on Coruscant.

The bounty hunter got up and walked out of the cargo hold. Jaden started to get up but then he noticed something. It was a strange box. Jaden was about to walk up to it but felt a tugging on his jacket. He looked behind him and saw Revan.

"Jaden don't open that box." Jaden was curious

"Why?"

"Its a Ratakan object. I was tasked with taking it to this hutt. But I opened it and found myself in this white void. Where this Ratakan and me played a game of riddles. I never ended up returning the box."

Jaden was in a state of disbelief. But he decided against opening the box. He got up and walked back to the cockpit. The Ebon Hawk finally pulled out of hyperspace.

"Touch down just there." Jaden pointed. The Ebon Hawk flew above the dark murky oceans. Above the crashed ships until it landed in the exact same spot as it did a few years before. Jaden walked into the middle of the Hawk

"Okay who's going?" Revan stood up. "I can understand Ratakan and they already know me." Jaden looked around and pointed to 8t88

Revan donned his black robes and mask quickly. Jaden quickly took the blaster shotgun and one of Canderous's pistols. 88 took a blaster rifle. Jaden tossed him a blaster pack. Jaden walked down the Ebon Hawk's service ramp. Onto the sandy beach.

The planet had a familiar sort of feel to it. Jaden felt like he was there before. The three of them walked through a small grassy path. Towards a large temple.

"Thats a Ratakan temple. I went in there. Only a force sensitive can go inside." Jaden turned to 88.

"Alert us if something is coming." The droid nodded. Jaden and Revan walked into the sith temple. The sith temple was completely empty. There wasn't even the occasional spider. Jaden and Revan made it to the roof instantly. But there was someone on the roof.

The Selkath dark jedi stood there alone. He was facing the direction they were coming through.

"So the Helioschist approaches." Revan loosly translated. Jaden thought of the name. Helioschist sounded very vaguely farmiliar.

"I'm going to enjoy gutting you." Jaden said. Jaden turned to Revan. "Revan go back to 88. I'l take care of this." Revan nodded. He trudged miserably back. Jaden quickly took his jacket off. Then threw his blasters on the ground. He ignited his lightsaber. Waiting for the Selkath to make the first move

Chapter 28: Blitz 1

Screams break the silence

Waking from the dead of night

Vengeance is boiling

He's returned to kill the light

Bark at the moon - Ozzy Osbourne

Jaden stood there. The Selkath began to charge him. Jaden quickly blocked his attacks and delivered a few of his own. They continued to rotate in a small circle. With simple parry's until Jaden decided to spice it up a little. He rolled to one side and did a very powerful flurry attack. Causing the Selkath to back up a little.

They continued to parry. Until the Selkath moved backwards a little and took out a blaster. Jaden had barely enough time to block it and roll back to his blasters. He crouched behind a corner and began firing at the Selkath.

~~Meanwhile~~

Revan stood with 8t88. Looking around he began to look at the sun. Suddenly he saw as the sun began to dim. He looked around and felt a sharp disturbance in the force. But it was to late. Revan didn't have enough time to block as he was stunned and fell to the ground. 88 began firing at different directions but was stunned as well.

Meanwhile Jaden quickly reloaded his pistol and threw it to the ground. Then he ignited his lightsaber and charged for the Selkath. The selkath seemed to know his moves as he continued to attack. Jaden began to pore all his strength and adrenaline into his hand movements. Never before had he gone to such great lengths to kill someone before. Jaden felt rage influence his actions.

Suddenly as he was slashing his mind flashed to a familiar scene. He was holding a familiar blaster rifle. It was in a dark desert. He was wearing dark brown draped gloves.

His mind suddenly flashed back to the fight. He roared as he suddenly launched himself at the Selkath. His lightsaber split his red in half. Jaden threw his lightsaber to the side as he began to brawl with the Selkath. He never felt so angry in his memory. Suddenly Jaden felt a sharp amount of pain. He fell to the ground stunned. He could barely look at the stunner before he blacked out

1 hour later

Jaden awoke in a dark haze. He opened his eyes slowly and observed his surroundings. He was in a big metal cage. He looked around and noticed Revan was in the same cage. He ran to his side.

"Revan wake up." Revan shook his head slightly and opened his eyes. He quickly donned his mask again.

"Where are we?" Jaden shrugged. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He got up and saw a figure walk towards the cage. Suddenly light appeared.

"A Rakatan." Revan said. Jaden looked at the Rakata just outside the cage. Seemingly enough the Rakata looked very familiar.

"Your trial will soon start." The Rakata said. Jaden didn't even need Revan's loose translation. He understood it perfectly. The Rakata opened up the cage and Revan with Jaden walked out of the cage. They followed the Rakatan to where their trial was

I am running out of heavy metal to get inspirations from. So I guess I could quote great movies and people

Chapter 29: Trials and Tribulations Part 1

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!

Charlton Heston - Planet of the Apes (1968)

Jaden and Revan were both shoved into a small room. There were two desks side by side. Jaden sat at one on the left next to Revan. Soon a Rakata came out another door on the other side. There was another desk on the far side of the room.

"So Revan comes again and brings others. But your timing was impeccable." The Rakata said. Jaden felt confused but waited

"In our our Prophecies we have spoken about Helios and his apprentice the Helioschist..."

Jaden interjected suddenly. "Sorry Helioschist?"

The Rakata nodded. "The Helioschist is the apprentice of the legendary Helios. He is to be a stranger to the universe. Someone who will eventually become stronger then Helios himself." Jaden ran his hands through his hair slightly.

"We found you here on the dawning of a new era for the Rakata. We have found a force sensitive in our midst. We can finally rebuild the ancient Infinite empire and rule the universe once more." Revan shook his head

"You seem to notice that the galaxy has already forgotten you. Don't forget that we now have heavier weaponry then we did 20 000 years ago." The Rakata cackled. Suddenly Jaden felt himself grabbed by a Ratakan. He was quickly pushed with Revan. Jaden felt screaming inside his head. He disliked the Ratakan for some reason. But he didn't have a weapon and couldn't really do anything.

They lead Revan and Jaden outside. There was a large courtyard. In the middle was a Ratakan. He held a long black vibroblade. The Ratakan judge quickly tossed Revan his jedi Guardian lightsaber.

"Darth Revan you are GUILTY. You will now face testing for the Helioschist." Suddenly the Rakatan charged for Revan. Jaden was quickly in awe as he saw the Rakatan go behind Revan and quickly slash him. Revan continued to block his hits. However he was quickly being beaten. Soon he fell to the ground. Jaden wrestled free of the Rakatan's grasp. He ran to Revan's side

"Jaden..." He chocked out. Jaden nodded. "Kill him." Jaden nodded again. He quickly picked up Revan's lightsaber. He got up noticing the Rakata were not trying to stop him.

Jaden charged for the Rakata. However as if he was expecting it he ducked his slash and rolled to one side. Jaden continued to parry his hits. Feeling his force sense blocked by the Rakata. He could not tell where his hits were from. Jaden rolled backwards. He kept the blue blade in the middle of his torso. Keeping it elevated hoping that he could think of a way to take down this challenging opponent.

Suddenly Jaden looked up for a split second. The sunlight was fading as Lehon's sun began to black out. As if a lunar eclipse was taking place. Jaden ignored it and kept thinking. He soon thought of a way. Jaden quickly lifted his lightsaber and charged for the Rakatan.

I only have one shot at this

It is here. The final chapter of ACT 2. Now to all my loyal fans (If I have any) Act 3 is going to be the longest act. There is a reason for this. You will find that out when I begin writing Act 4 (if I get that far).

Now this post is enormous since I bit off more then I could chew a little. I should have made the chapters a bit longer.

Chapter 30: Trials and Tribulations Part 2

I am a worm before I am a man

I was a creature before I could stand

I will remember before I forget

Before I forget - Slipnot

Jaden flung himself at the sith. He quickly launched himself into a heavy saber lock. He began to lean forwards as the Rakata did the same. Jaden felt the heaviness outweigh himself.

Jaden felt fatigue begin to drain him. He couldn't even remember the last time he actually slept. Much less ate. He felt energy begin to zap him of strength. Suddenly he felt another force flash. He was firing a gun at someone. Then he gunslinged it quickly as he reloaded and fired again. Jaden felt this was more familiar and recent then the other flashes.

The saber lock began to heat up. Jaden felt sweat pore down his brow and all over his body. He felt as if there was no force. Just his will against the Rakata. Jaden's mind flashed to Kyle Katarn's face after Luke promoted him to jedi knight. Tavion's face after she was possessed by Ragnos. Ragnos's ghost form when he was stopped by Jaden.

"That's jedi knight Ragnos..." Jaden forgot about his rank of Jedi Knight. After all that had happened he forgot he was a jedi. He was just casually going through the universe trying to get home. Jaden's mind flashed back to Revan's face after the Rakata beat him. Pain and anger flushed through Jaden. He poared it into the lightsaber and roared.

The lightsaber went downward. Jaden quickly grabbed the Rakata's wrist and broke it. Then took his fallen vibroblade and as if a ghost went directly behind him. The lightsaber beam and sword blade around his neck. Jaden was huffing and puffing. He felt increasingly angry. His judgement was shot. All he wanted to do was kill the Rakata.

Suddenly Jaden's finger moved towards his cut off switch. He dropped Revan's lightsaber and the vibroblade. Then walked to Revan. Revan finally got up. He had a surprised look on his face. But it was nothing compared to the Rakata. They were flabberghasted.

"Surrpised? I just beat your champion." Then he walked over to the Judge Rakata from before. He quickly grabbed hold of his clothing.

"I want the Daedalus piece NOW." Jaden screamed at him. The Rakata seemed to back down a little. The judge quickly screamed an unintelligible phrase to the nearest soldier. He ran into the trial room. Revan walked over to Jaden

"Hey Jaden go easy on these guys. You beat em, no need to get physical."

"Back off Revan." Jaden said slowly. Revan shrugged slightly. The Rakatan soldier ran back with the Daedalus piece. Jaden let go of the judge and began walking back to the path to the Ebon Hawk.

Jaden and Revan eventually made it back to the Ebon Hawk. However once they got there they saw another ship blast off at the same time.

"88, Canderous, Sasha what happened?" Jaden called out. 88 came sprawling out of the Ebon Hawk.

"massterrr :ZZZTTT::" 88 said before falling to the ground. Jaden ran into the Ebon Hawk. Sasha, Canderous and Huraan were all on the ground. Hk-47 and T3 were deactivated. Jaden ran into the cargo hold and saw both the pieces of the Daedalus and the Rakatan object gone.

Jaden walked out of the Ebon Hawk. He was carrying the Daedalus piece from before. But instantly it shattered. Jaden looked around

"It was a fake. All that for a fake." Suddenly Jaden noticed the Rakatan he beat before running towards them

"I know you may have beaten me. But I know where those sith are going. We already gave them the Daedalus before you came. But now they have all the pieces. They said something about going to some world called "Tattoonie." But then blasted off after we stunned you."

Jaden sighed. He ran up the Ebon Hawk with Revan after picking up 88. Then noticed the Rakata followed them

"I wish to go with you." The Rakata said. Jaden shrugged.

"Whatever. Right now I want to get my device back before they can use it."

The Rakata soon corrected him. "The Daedalus needs a key before it can be fully activated. It needs a special key called the Icarus that will allow it to be opened more then once. Otherwise it will take time to recombust and energize which could last more then 1000 years." Jaden shrugged. He still knew key or no key they were going to use it to revive Helios whoever he was.

"We are still going to Tatooine." Trask suddenly came into the cockpit

"Hey I was out for a while. Did I miss something?" He said yawning. Jaden flashed him a dirty look. But still punched in Tatoonies coordinants. He initated hyperspace instantly.

The Ebon Hawk eventually made it to Tatooine. But to his surprise there wasn't a large ship orbiting Tatoonie.

"They must have a smaller crusier on the planet's surface." Jaden checked the Ebon Hawk's scanners. He quickly piloted towards Anchorhead. He landed quite hard and slopplily.

He walked into the middle of the Ebon Hawk again.

"Allright I am going out there alone." Jaden said finally. Revan quickly objected.

"Jaden you'l get shredded if you do." Jaden quickly shook his head. Canderous who just woke up said the same

"Guys this is all my fault. I am going to fix this." Jaden quickly walked into the cargo hold and came back holding a small red object.

"Guys I am telling you. If I don't make it back in 20 minutes lift the ship off without me." Revan again objected. Jaden quickly reactivated 88. Then he quickly walked down the Ebon Hawk's service ramp.

Anchorhead was quite this time. Jaden suspected the sith had scared everyone off. He quickly took the blaster shotgun out and walked down a dusty street. Suddenly 3 sith soldiers came running at him. Jaden quickly took them out and began running in their direction.

Jaden eventually made it to where the sith ship was. It was outside the city gate. Right on the sand dunes. Jaden walked into the ship silently and looked around. But there was no one inside. There was no trace of the Daedalus either. There was only one message scripted on the screen. Jaden quickly opened it

"Wrong ship. Have fun." Suddenly Jaden heared his comlink ring. He quickly turned it on.

"Jaden this is Revan. We have more then a hundred Dark Jedi and Sith outside the Ebon Hawk. Now what are our orders." Jaden quickly thought for a moment. Then he chocked out his words.

"Revan dust off right now. I'll meet back with you eventually. I promise." Jaden heard pleasant agreement on the other side. He quickly shut off his comlink. He walked outside the ship. Noticing the Ebon Hawk lifting off the ground and blasting into space.

Jaden continued breathing slowly. Suddenly he heard something. He turned around and saw a group of Sand People running towards the ship. Obviously planning to scrap its precious Durasteel. Jaden quickly ignited his lightsaber and began slashing them. The sand people's sticks amazingly blocked his lightsaber. There were only 5 of them that went to the ship. By the time Jaden was finished with the third Jaden called out to the other two.

"Come on. Lets go." Jaden taunted. One of the sand people charged for Jaden. His gaffi stick ready. Jaden quickly blocked his attack very quickly and began to parry his attack. Jaden soon ducked and felt around for the force. He quickly concentrated and began to stick his hand out. But he didn't notice the other Sand Person sneaking up behind him. Just as he began to reach out with the force he felt a Gaffi stick hit him in the head.

Jaden fell to the ground. A large wound on his head. He soon blacked out looking at the sun. Remembering the word "Guilty" Running through his head. Driving him insane.

Nightfall soon came upon Tatooine. Once the rest of the Sand People finished scrapping the ship the Czerka mercenaries finally came out of hiding.

"It's over. The sith have left Tatooine." One said to another.

"But why did they come here?" said the other.

The first mercenary shrugged. He opened the city gates and stared out towards the dunes. The ship was nowhere to be seen. Neither was Jaden

END OF ACT 2

This is where we introduce new characters and new settings. Anyway it took me longer to write this post then it did to right chapter 30.

Act 3: Hellraiser

Chapter 31: Reincarnation

Armageddon, let the light in

Before we say goodbye give us something to believe in

Armageddon - Alkaline Trio

A dark ship piloted its way through the galaxy. Towards a distant planet cloaked in a dark fog. It slowly landed near a very large structure

A dark sith female walked out of the ship. Following her were several dark jedi carrying pieces of the Daedalus. She quickly made it inside the ancient sith shrine. One of the dark jedi walked up to the female

"Mistress Blank. Why do you instruct us to come to this world to construct the Daedalus." Blank turned to him.

"This is a dark sith world that was long abandoned by the sith. It was once a very prosperous planet that was ruled by Darth Helios during the Infinite Empire. This is the only place we would be able to retrieve him per his instructions."

It took several hours. But eventually the dark jedi managed to construct the Daedalus to its circular gate-like form.

"Parden me Mistress. But wouldn't you need the Icarus for the Daedalus?"

"No apprentice. The Daedalus can run without the Icarus. But it will only stay open for a short amount of time. We cannot find the Icarus at the current time." Suddenly a dark jedi quickly switched the gate on.

A blue glow surrounded the gate as it opened. Showing a dark blue vortex. Suddenly a large arm appeared out of it. Most of the Dark jedi crouched in horror as a figure came out of the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatooine. 9:30 Am, 6+ Days to the incident

Tatooine's 2 suns slowly rose up from the distance. Showing the signs of a new day and another hunt. Tatooine frequently set late due to the two suns. But it of course meant that one could sleep in. Tatooine only had one human encampment. The city of Anchorhead which was inhabited by mercenaries and thugs

Yet other intelligent beings did inhabit the planet. Most of them were Sand People.

A Bantha could be seen roaming through the dune sea. Bantha were mostly seen as cattle to the Mercs and even to the rest of the galaxy. However to the Sand People their Bantha was their best friend and companion. This Bantha unlike wild ones held a rider. He was lightly garbed unlike most other Sand People. His mask was custom build. Keeping its basic design it's mouth was completely hidden underneath a specially worn cloth. His garb kept less of a robe quality. Getting rid of the sand skirt for the legs.

This rider was legendary. His gaffi stick was tied to bottom of his back. His Tusken cycler tied directly in a holster on his back. On the back of his Bantha was salvaged supplies from a nearby downed starcrusier and supplies.

The Bantha eventually made it towards the nearby Sand People encampment. It was largely built like a fortress. It had tough animal skin walls. There was very large metal encompassing a door. There were salvaged turrets all around the door. The Sand Person quickly got off his Bantha. Another Sand person ran out of the camp.

"Raider again?" The Sand person asked him in heavy Tusken. "Why did Hani die again?"

"Shot by offworlders. I don't need another partner." The other Sand Person shrugged. Raider quickly detached the supplies from the back of the bantha and dragged it into the camp.

The camp was Raider's favorite place on Tatooine. From what Raider had heard of from the local story teller it was one of the larger encampments. Raider walked dragging his supplies behind. Making it to a local tent. He walked inside it dropping his supplies. He quickly took his Gaffi stick out and sat down with a piece of his cloth. Ready to wipe the dried blood from its surface. He had to shoot three more off worlders earlier. Once he finished he got up and walked outside. Several other males were gearing up. Raider recognized them.

"Raider. We are going on a raiding party." Raider nodded quickly taking his Cycler out. He quickly reloaded the burnt out blaster pack. Raider had established he was a good shot 2 years before after shooting 2 offworlder's with one shot. They were side by side and he managed to get a head shot which also hit the other one.

The gate opened and Raider walked out with the other three Sand People. He quickly ran to a nearby Bantha. Bantha frequently wandered around the camp. Due to the large amount of fodder and the nearby resource of water. Anchorhead was several kilometers south of the camp. Raider climbed on the nearby Bantha and began riding with the other three males. Riding single file. It was a very old survival skill he was taught when he first went riding. To ride in single file to hide the numbers.

(To be symbolic Chapters 1-30 were set with a Kotor Style in mind. While the next 70 approx chapters will be set with a FPS JK style.)

Chapter 32: Horizons

If there was a problem, Yo, I'll solve it

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

The 3 tuskens lead Raider towards a large ship. He slowly climbed up reaching for his Cycler. He quickly crouched and aimed at a human standing outside the ship. Once he fired he quickly got up. Then he slowly gunslinged the gun. It rotated around on his hand. Raider would gunsling his guns whenever he made a perfect shot.

Deja vu He thought to himself. Then he quickly took his Gaffi stick out and began running with the other Tuskens towards the ship

The human was the only one there. The three sand people quickly salvaged most of the ship's durasteel. Durasteel was a prime resource. Raider quickly salvaged what the human had on. The human was wearing a long dark grey coat. It resembled a leather trench coat. Raider quickly slipped it off the corpse. Noticing a small note slip out of one of the pockets. Raider didn't take one look at it and just slipped it back inside. Raider quickly placed the coat on a bantha and began salvaging more of the ship.

After a few minutes the four of them began moving back towards the camp. Raider They were all shrieking towards the sun. Raider joined them. It was a great feeling to ride back to the camp after a raiding party. Normally they would stay out longer but High Noon was a dangerous time. They would go on another raiding party near Anchorhead where all the other out worlders were

Raider quickly slipped off the Bantha and took the coat with him and some plated Durasteel. Then he walked to his own tent dropping it on the ground. But Raider was still on a high. He quickly tied his Gaffi Stick back to his back and reloaded his Cycler. Then he walked outside

On any given day there would be at least one guard outside. It was a tradition passed down for thousands of years This day it was Shaleena. (note this is translation to basic. Not the actual Tusken name). Shaleena always had a thing with Raider. He slowly walked up to the female. She was slouching on a wall.

"Sand Storms coming?" Raider asked her in heavy Tusken. It came out in heavy grunts and shrills. She shook her head slightly.

"How many did you kill?" She asked him. Female Sand People didn't kill as the males did. While most of the males went out on raiding parties the females stayed behind. Raider noticed she was speaking about the solo raid he did the night before

"7 Offworlders. They tried to ambush me. I of course saw them over a dune. So I deliberately walked into their trap and took them out. I took most of their supplies and weapons."

"Why do you always raid and hunt alone?" Raider shrugged slightly. He did not know why. But the company was good. It just felt better to kill something alone for the sport of it

"How many raiding parties out now?"

"3. One is coming back now." Raider turned around and noticed the gate open. Gran'flun was coming in with his raiding party. He also was dragging prisoners. 2 were unconscious but one was screaming. Raider stepped down from Shaleena's observation post and walked up to Gran'flun

"Mind if I help?" Raider asked him. The other tusken shrugged. Raider quickly dragged one of the prisoners to a wall of a tent. Then quickly tied her arms and legs together. Raider quickly took out a blunted knife out of his pocket.

I am going to enjoy this. He thought to himself. Torture was something he prided himself on.

After several minutes Raider walked out and quickly wiped his knife. Raider instantly felt more bored. He looked around and walked towards another Sand Person.

"He Gru'Gluck'Rak." He said to another Sand Person. "Raiding in the wastes?" The other Sand person nodded. Raider quickly took his Cycler out. Gru came back with another male. His name was Ka"yulark"Asheek. Raider and the other two walked out of the camp slowly. Raider went to the Bantha he was on before and climbed on it. Slowly leading them towards the Jundland Wastes. It was a place Raider frequently visited. It meant no mans land which meant that many outworlders who tried to go through it eventually would never come out. Raider slowly pulled the Bantha in its direction. The Jundland Wastes weren't that far away from the cave. It was also a good place to raid some Jawas if needed.

Archived