Home

[Fic] Star Wars: Jedi Legacy

Chapter 45: Blitz 3

I know your anger, i know your dreams

I've been everything you want to be

Cult of Personality - Living Color

Raider got word back from Dar. He was under attack but managed to saber the rest of the bugs on the first floor. It was onto the second for Raider.

The second floor was built similarly to any sith destructor ship. When Raider began to walk down the small hallway he saw another room open. He slowly walked inside it.

The room looked like a medbay. But inside the kolto tanks were strange looking beings. Most of them were wearing dark black armor.

"Black armor. Not again." Raider remembered the shadowtroopers that Kyle talked about. Kyle also spoke about how their creator Galak Fyyar wasn't smart enough to use the Cortosis they used. But these beings looked almost exactly like the pictures kyle showed him.

Suddenly Raider leaned on a wall and didn't notice a button on the wall. An alarm went off and the Kolto tanks broke into pieces. The Shadowtroopers stood their with their blood red pulse sabers ready. Raider quickly ignited his lightsaber and blocked a few of their attacks. The shadow troopers were very hard to duel. Their cortosis made it much harder for Raider to get a very good hit. Eventually he managed to bring down one of them and then the last one.

"What was that?" Raider walked out of the room soon after. He was determined not to get distracted again and make it to the bridge. The elevator finally took him up

The bridge doors opened. The bridge here was much smaller then other sith war ships. There were no sith troopers however. Raider saw the lieutenant standing down at the far side. Raider quickly ran up to him igniting his lightsaber. When he finally made it to him Raider turned him around

The lieutenant had a very large hole in his chest. He had a datapad clutched in his hand. Raider quickly read it

"Friday went down and I had to run to the bridge. But these things are smart. I am afraid that I won't live for very long. Helios told me that his apprentice is coming here. I hope that I am alive long enough to see him die." Written bellow was a single number. Raider believed it to be the coordinate.

Raider began backing up. "Dar mission accomplished." Raider suddenly heard a large crash. Suddenly a much larger bug then before appeared.

"Lets go." Raider ignited his lightsaber quickly. Raider began to try and attack him however the bug continued backing up. Raider soon found this futile and took out his blaster shotgun.

The bug as if sensing him taking out a blaster began to charge him. Raider rolled to the side and fired at the bug. However it hardly brought him down. Raider quickly reloaded and fired again. Then the bug pushed him into a wall at the far side of the bridge.

"Oh thats how you want to play?" He yelled out loud. Raider quickly summoned the force and jumped on the bug's back. Then very quickly he aimed at the bug's head.

"Swallow this." Then he fired. The bug's green blood splattered the entire walls of the bridge. Raider soon found blood on his clothes as the bug went down. Raider quickly gunslinged his shotgun and then put it into his trench coat

"Raider. I initiated the self destruct sequence." Raider heard on the comlink. Suddenly a loud alarm came on.

"Self Destruct sequence initiated. Have a nice day." Then a count down started. Raider bolted out of the bridge and towards the elevator

The Elevator brought him down to the first floor. However he saw 2 more shadow troopers running in his direction.

Got to get to the Ebon Hawk... He thought to himself. Raider eventually made it to the hawk. He saw Revan sabering more sith troops outside it.

"Close call." He called to him. Raider ran up the service ramp with Revan.

"DUSTIL OZZY. PUNCH IT." Suddenly Raider was flung on his back as the Ebon Hawk dusted off and flew out of the hangar.

Raider soon stood up. Luxa was there.

"Well was he dead?" Raider nodded. Suddenly they looked from afar. The entire ship exploded.

"Dead enough for you?" He asked her.

"You know you have so much heat on you I can't stop feeling attracted to you."

"Does that mean your coming with us?" He asked her. Luxa nodded slowly. Raider was glad. Dar walked towards Raider.

"So what were those bugs?"

"I don't know. But I am sure Helios is going to have more of them." Raider walked into the bridge where he saw Ozzy and Dustil very quickly pressing buttons.

"Dustil, Ozzy Lets go to Dromund Kaas." He asked them.

"Dromund Kaas? Isn't that some really far away planet that was abandoned by the sith? There is practically nothing there."

"Yes thats the one. Lets go to it." Dustil shrugged. Then Ozzy punched in a few buttons and Dustil initiated hyperspace.

~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

Blank knelt in front of Darth Helios once more.

"Master Ive heard reports that the Lambda has exploded." Suddenly she heard Helios scream out loud.

"That is it. Have you tracked his ship?" Blank nodded slowly.

"He is heading to Dromund Kaas..."

"Prepare my ship. I am heading there myself." Blank nodded and walked out of the throne room.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job, but I noticed some silly errors...

"An alarm went off and the Kotor tanks broke into pieces."

Did you mean Kolto Tanks? :)

"lutenant"

I think that it is spelled "lieutenant".

Great job though!

Great job, but I noticed some silly errors...

"An alarm went off and the Kotor tanks broke into pieces."

Did you mean Kolto Tanks? :)

"lutenant"

I think that it is spelled "lieutenant".

Great job though!

Damn I forgot to spell check. Thanks for pointing these errors out Rev

I just realised how slow I have been going. So I have to rush this very good post. I have been waiting to do this post ever since I started Act2

Chapter 46: Love Triangles

I've called you so many times today

And I guess it's all true what your girlfriends say

That you don't ever want to see me again

And your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten

Can't Stand Losing you - The Police

Hyperspace, 6 days 2 hours + to the incident

The Ebon Hawk began its transit. Raider heard from Dustil that Dromund Kaas was around 1 hours transit. Revan made HK-47 and 88 memorize the coordinate just in case.

Raider realised he didn't know very much about his party members. He knew about Skye, Revan, Dustil, 88, HK, Ozzy, Luxa and Mira. But Dar and the Rakatan he didn't know about

The Rakatan was a solitary being. He just stood where Bao-Dur stood 3 years before. He was mostly leaning on the side of the Ebon Hawk. Raider walked up to him.

"So whats your story?" He asked him bluntly.

"If you must know I am a Rakatan prince. You were the first to beat me in lone combat."

"Really? Why do you think that?" Raider was curious now

"I do not know." The Rakatan seemed distant. Suddenly Revan walked towards them.

"Hey do you know where the Rakatan mind trap is?" Revan asked Raider. Raider shrugged.

"It was missing ever since Lehon."

"Thats odd." Revan said. Suddenly the Rakata interjected.

"I was the inhabitant of the mind trap." Revan looked very surprised.

"While the Rakata were taking the Mind Trap off your ship one of them opened it. I managed to finally stump him with the same riddle you gave me."

Revan looked quite surprised. "You mean the ships going to Dantooine? I thought you weren't good with numbers."

"I wasn't. I just knew the question and the answer. Then I beat him and took over his body." Raider shuddered a little. "The strange thing is all the Rakata cannot use the force while I can."

"Wait the Rakata can't use the force?"

"No. Apparently the reason the infinite empire fell was due to a disease that plagued the Rakata and caused the empire to collapse. However I was trapped in the Mind trap far before this. So when I took over this Rakata's body I must still have my knowledge of the force. Raider found it strange that now he was harboring the only Rakatan jedi in the universe.

"So what is your name?" The Rakata shrugged.

"I do not know. I forgot my name 20 000 years ago." Revan turned to Raider.

"What do you want to name this guy?" Raider shrugged and put a thinking look on his face. He then looked at his lightsaber

"Lets name him... Yun."

"Yun? Why Yun?"

"It was the guy who built my lightsaber." Suddenly Raider heard a crash and screaming. Raider ran to the cargo hold.

Luxa and Skye were there. Dar was there as well but he looked like he was just meditating. Luxa and Skye were locked in a catfight.

Raider quickly pulled them apart. "This girl can't handle a little competition."

"Competition? You tried to kill me from behind." Raider was confused

"Raider we were arguing over... Gizkas." Then suddenly Luxa walked over to Raider and did a very seductive position in front of him. Skye looked like she was jabbed with a Bothan stunner. She quickly ran out of the cargo hold. Raider felt very confused and sad.

"Wait Skye." Raider quickly ran to the cabin where she went. Mira was there trying to comfort her.

"What happened?" Mira asked her. Raider walked up to Mira.

"I don't know. Luxa did something and Skye got upset by it." Mira shrugged and walked out of the cabin. Skye was sitting down on one of the beds. Raider quickly walked over to the cabin locking mechanism and closed the cabin door. Then sat down next to Skye.

"Skye whats wrong?" He asked her.

"Oh... Jaden..." Skye suddenly threw her head into Raider's arms. "Its just that ever since I first met you I felt attracted to you."

Raider pushed back a little. "Wait what?"

"Its just that when I was at Malachor V I was always wondering about Kreia's ramblings about the future. Then I finally understood them." She said standing up. Raider stood opposite her. "Your stronger then me. There is no doubt about that. But I still want to be with you..."

1 hour later

Raider walked into the cockpit. He felt greatly fatigued. Much of the original sadness and confusion from before had disappeared. Dustil looked at Raider curiously.

"Hey Raid. What happened to you? It looks like you just won a billion credits." Ozzy looked at him curiously as well.

"Something like that. Are we still focused on Dromund Kaas?" Ozzy nodded.

"Yes we are about to pull out of Hyperspace... Now." Then Ozzy pulled a switch and Dromund Kaas came into view.

"Okay set her down near the sith temple. " Ozzy nodded and piloted the ship towards the dark planet

Whoo, very interesting. This story is just getting better and better. I wonder who Jaden is going to choose. Luxa or Skye. I personally think that it is going to be Skye. Anyways, great job RD, and don't forget to write! :p

~Rev

Chapter 47: Making sense

I knew right from the beginning

That you would end up winnin'

I knew right from the start

You'd put an arrow through my heart

Round and Round - Ratt

The ship moved towards Dromund Kaas without a whisper. Raider noticed that there was no sith destructor ship or something similar near it.

"Raider the Hawk's sensors don't detect any technology or civilizations. Either their all underground or really small." Raider began to think. Why would a lieutenant hide out here?

"Dustil I have a really bad feeling about this."

"So do I. Thats why I have an idea."

"What is it?" Raider said with undenying curiosity.

"As you know the republic is controlled by Helios. However there is a large separatist group trying to bring down Helios's rule. They have a ship called the "Odin" That is close to here

"Radio them. We might need some backup." Dustil nodded. He quickly turned on hailing frequencies while Ozzy took the ship in for a landing. Raider sensed the planet. He could feel the darkside crawling in the soil. The sith temple seemed to be the heart of it all. Raider shuddered suddenly and walked into the middle of the Hawk.

"Okay whos..." Luxa immediately stood up

"I am going." At this Skye stood up. "I am to." Raider shrugged. "Revan use 88 to protect the ship from outside." He turned to Mira. "Mira use the lazer turret just incase some ships try to attack us from the air." Mira nodded and ran to the turret. "HK guard the ship with 88." Revan nodded. HK-47 sunk his head as if this was a punishment. Yun was simply leaning on the ship. "Yun... um protect T3." T3 seemed to notice. He began beeping compulsively at Raider. Raider shrugged and waited for the ship's platform to lower. He walked down it with Skye and Luxa. Dromund Kaas seemed to be built like a giant swamp. Raider quickly cocked his blaster however once he did so it jammed.

"Luxa are your weapons malfunctioning?" Luxa didn't seem to be paying attention to his words. She seemed to be staring compulsively at Raider. Raider shrugged and continued walking. Skye began walking ahead of Raider and much closer to him. Raider seemed to feel that he would soon be stumbling over what Skye and Luxa were doing.

"Did Revan ever have to deal with this?"

~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Darth Helios walked in the middle of the Sith Temple. Blank was walking beside him.

"Master when will he come?" Helios instead sat down and began meditating

"All in due time my dear apprentice. He must first deal with his own personal demons." Blank looked around and waited. She wanted to see what the Helioschist looked like

So Raider has to deal with his own personal demons. I love where this story is going, and I know that there is going to be a big battle on Dromund Kaas. I do have to say that I am quite curious why Raider's weapons are not working. Some type of force field. Just speculation, but if Raider's weapons aren't working, wouldn't that mean Helios's and Blank's weapons aren't working either. Just speculation...amazing job though!

~Rev

I am going to have a very exciting cliffhanger when I reach the 50 mark. Anyway a little Army of Darkness reference here.

Rev7: If you played Mots then you would know that the dark side energy on Dromund Kaas is so great that it disables most blaster and electronic weaponry

Chapter 48: Personal Demons

I had opinions

That didn't matter

I had a brain

That felt like pancake batter

The Hardest Button to Button - The White Stripes

Dromund Kaas, 6 days 1 hour + to the incident

Raider, Skye and Luxa eventually made it to the sith temple. Raider found that almost all his weapons didn't work. Even Luxa's bothan stunner didn't work. However Raider managed to ignite his lightsaber and his blaster shotgun worked without fail. Raider still felt that the muzzle was still a little to long.

"I heard stories of Dromund Kaas. Something about a person facing all the evil and darkness inside them on the sith temple." Skye whispered. Raider sensed something about her. She appeared scared compared to Luxa. It seemed that ever since she became Darth Traya she became more passive and scared. But Luxa continued to keep a bad smirk on her face.

The Sith Temple had a large door opening.

"Dustil said something about things being underground. I think that this temple goes deep underground." Raider walked into the temple. The temple seemed more like a giant maze then anything. Suddenly Raider felt a flash in the force. Both he and Skye ignited their lightsabers. A large panther-like cat jumped infront of them.

"A Vornskr. It hunts using the force." Skye gasped. Raider looked the cat in the eye. He felt like he could read its thoughts just by staring it down. Raider charged for the cat and made one sweeping cutting motion. The Vornskr's head fell to the ground.

"There are probably more." Raider said. He noticed the maze ended in three directions.

"Why does the path always split up?" Raider pointed to the middle path. Then Luxa and Skye walked into the adjacent left and right paths. Raider walked down the middle

Eventually the middle path lead to a large balcony. It overlooked a very large canyon-like courtyard.

"You can probably put several hundred star cruisers here." He said out loud. Raider walked to the edge of the balcony.

"Ive been here before." He concluded. But he could not remember where. Raider stood there leaning off the handrail reminiscing. He began to think of Skye and their little "get together" On the hawk. Raider smiled as he began to remember the finer details. Suddenly Raider felt a pang in the force. It was almost like a blaster shot. He heard clapping coming from behind him. Raider turned around and saw a human standing there. Or at least Raider thought he was human. The being was draped entirely in dark robes. He was much taller then Raider and wore a dark white mask. Raider felt like he was staring at death himself.

The man walked towards him. "Who are you?" Raider called to him. The being stopped clapping.

"I am you. Raider, or at least part of you." The doppelgänger had a much different voice then Raider had. His voice was dark and metallic.

"I am dark Raider." Then he pointed to Raider. "And you are good Raider." Then he walked to the edge of the railing.

"Now that you have entered Dromund Kaas here I can finally kill you and become whole. Then I can rule the universe.' The doppelgänger began cackling hysterically. Raider as if like a ghost took out his blaster shotgun. The doppelgänger stopped cackling soon after

"Now time to face me good Raider. Then we will see where..." He turned around slowly and noticed Raider cocked his blaster shotgun directly in his face. More precisely at where his nose hole was. Raider nodded his head slowly and fired. The blast was so precise since it was point black. The doppelgänger flew off the side of the balcony. Raider gunslinged his shotgun and leaned it on his shoulder.

"Good, Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." Raider quickly placed his blaster shotgun back into his trench coat. Suddenly he had another force vision.

"Raider. Raider. Come out and play with me. Play with your demon... Play with your fate.... Play with your death..." The voice sounded masculine and threatening. The force vision ended upbrubtly with a cackle far away. Raider ran back to where the fork in the path was. He ran the way Luxa ran.

The path opened up to a very large room. In the middle was a very large circle. There was a being meditating in the middle of the circle. The circle itself had a very large sith symbol imprinted on it. Raider walked towards the being in the middle.

"Who are you?" He asked the being. The being stood up. Raider noticed she was female.

"I am Blank. I am Darth Helios's apprentice." Raider immediately reached for his lightsaber.

"Stop right there." She said. Raider froze. "I never thought it would be you though. Tell me where have you been all this time?"

"What are you talking about. I came here for a coordinate. I never saw you before."

"Oh. But you don't really know. I thought the mighty Helioschist would recognize his sister standing before him."

:) All I can do is smile. Amazing, fantastic...another cliffhanger. You must be out of your mind! An exciting cliffhanger at 50! :xp: They are all exciting! Great work, and I can't wait for more, so get writing!

*cracks whip* *runs off*:xp:

~Rev

Wow I never thought I would get to chapter 49. This is one of the most important chapters in the story and by the time you finish it you will probably think. "What... the hell?"

Chapter 49: The rabbit hole

"Three-six-nine, the goose drank wine

The monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line

The line broke

The Monkey got choked

And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat..."

Children's rhyme

A life time ago Raider once worried about what kind of guns he was cleaning and whether or not he would survive a blaster shot. Then much later he worried about whether his gaffi stick was clean and whether the equipment he raided was high enough quality.

Luxa came running in. She noticed Raider and Blank's conversation.

"Raider what are you doing?" Skye came running and stood beside her.

Raider's mind began racing. He immediately ignited his lightsaber short of any questions he could ask Blank. As soon as he did Blank ignited her own two lightsabers.

Suddenly Raider had an impending deja vu. He remembered the force vision he had 2 years before. Where was it? Dxun? Manaan? Irregardless Raider knew what to do. Raider quickly blocked Blank's attacks as he delivered his own.

"Come dear Brother. You must remember your existence. You must remember all about the infinite empire."

"All I know is that I have a dark jedi here. I am doing exactly what I am meant to do." He said back. Blank's attacks were delivered mostly to Raider's head and he had trouble blocking them. The battle went on for quite a while. Sparks flew every which way as she parried his moves. Raider noticed her battling style was much different then any other jedi he ever faced. It was more elegant and well choreographed. Raider realised that if he had any hope of winning he needed to do something drastic.

So thats what he did. Raider immediately did an easy attack and pressed down on his saber. Initiating a saber lock. Once the two sabers were directly in the middle Raider had more flashes. These were of Rosh Pennin. Kyle Katarn. Shaleena. Skye... Soon Raider felt more adrenaline as he pored his anger into his lightsaber. Continuing he built up the rage inside of him. Blank's lightsaber moved closer towards her self and Raider quickly disarmed her.

Blank's lightsaber flew across the room. Raider pointed Yun's lightsaber at her.

"So you are stronger then you were."

"What the hell are you talking about? I came here for a coordinate I don't know anything about what your talking about."

She began cackling furiously. "Fine you want to know your precious digit?" Blank immediately said it. Raider switched off his lightsaber and walked back to Skye and Luxa.

"Mission accomplished." Skye nodded. Raider began walking with Skye and Luxa.

Then Raider heard a noise. It sounded like a blaster bolt except it had more of an echo. He sensed a scream in the force. Raider turned around and saw Luxa with a very scared expression on her face. A dark red lightsaber went through her torso. But what he didn't expect was the wielder.

"You may have beaten my apprentice. But this is where dreams and prophecies die." the wielder said. Raider recognized him. But he didn't know from where. It looked like a Rakata. But he was wearing dark black robes and his skin was black with red tattoos. He began walking towards Blank who was on the floor kneeling. Raider ran to Luxa's body and saw her barely breathing.

"Luxa?" He asked her. Luxa began choking out large amounts of blood. Raider tried with all his might to heal her. But the damage was done. Luxa's eyes rolled back and she died.

An unstirred emotion rose up within Raider. It was the familiar anger mixed with iron raw hatred and lust. Raider roared as he ignited his lightsaber and charged for the Rakata. He knew exactly who it was. Darth Helios

Helios as if anticipating this ignited his lightsaber. Raider began attacking him. Poring all his anger into every slash. He wanted to kill Helios. He wanted to torture him. Raider wanted to inflict as much pain as possible. Helios just seemed to block his attacks very easily.

"Come now Helioschist. You must be stronger then this."

"I'll kill you, you Bastard." He roared at him again. Raider continued to attack him. Raider felt like the spur of the moment was the dark side of the force.

The room had a very large candle stick at the far end. It had large coals burning inside it. Raider led Helios towards this.

"My turn." As if at random Helios did a very unknown move. It was as if Raider was attacking from one side and he parried and attacked from another. Raider felt a very powerful feeling and soon felt weakness. Helios's lightsaber was brought down on Raider's right arm. It was soon sawed off. Raider fell at the foot of the candle stick. Helios soon began attacking Raider more. He began sawing off his left arm and his legs. Raider groaned as pain began to replace anger. As he blacked out he saw Helios use the force and bring down the candle stick on him. Raider saw coals falling on his already broken body.

Helios turned his lightsaber off. He didn't need to feel the force. His overconfidence was already there.

"I have done it. I have killed the Helioschist. The universe is mine." Helios began cackling. He levitated in the middle of the room and blasted a hole in the ceiling. He levitated out of it along with Blank

Skye who seemed frozen with fear suddenly snapped out of it. She ran to Raider's body. Skye pulled the candle stick off him and began to move him away from the coals.

There was a very loud rumble as Skye heard a giant roar. She looked through the hole that Helios blasted through. She saw a very large star cruiser flying towards the temple. Skye quickly buried her head in Raider's body as she began to cry.

4 hours later

Ozzy stood with Dustil aboard the Odin. The Ebon Hawk had docked with the Odin momentarily. He had heard the news about Raider several hours ago. Dustil was talking with the captian. His father Carth Onasi.

"So as you can see father. We need your help to bring down Helos." Carth hadn't aged in the slightest since his encounter with Revan.

"Sir where is Raider?" Ozzy squeaked at him. He hadn't heard where Raider was. They presumably took him from the temple and put him somewhere aboard the Odin. Ozzy hoped that he wasn't dead.

"Oh the jedi? Whatever Helios did to him he did a good job of it. His limbs are sawed off and his flesh was burnt by coals. Much of his internal organs are ruptured. If we didn't get to him when we did a millisecond later and he would have died.

"Yes thats all well and good but where is he?" Ozzy squeaked louder.

"He is in the medicinal facilities with the Jedi Exile." Ozzy soon ran out of the bridge. Leaving Dustil with his father to reminisce.

This is one of the most important chapters in the story and by the time you finish it you will probably think. "What... the hell?"

Umm, yeah, you are pretty much correct.

A new (old?) Darth Vader in the making? Well, all I can say is, "WRITE MORE!" :xp:

~Rev

Chapter 50: Playing with fate

Round and round

What comes around goes around

I'll tell you why

Round and Round - Ratt

Ozzy finally made it to the medicinal facility. Machines whirred around as he walked past them. Ozzy walked past the many Kolto tanks until he made it to the patients who needed the most help.

When Ozzy finally found Skye she was sleeping in a small chair. She was facing a Kolto tank. Raider levitated blissfully in the Kolto tank. His arms and legs completely gone. His own flesh was charred and disfigured. Yet he was still breathing. Ozzy walked up to the small Kolto tank

"I wonder what he is thinking." Ozzy said out loud. Ozzy heard footsteps and turned around. Mira was there. still wearing her revealing leather.

"Hey little guy." Ozzy waved to her slightly. She walked up to the Kolto tank. Skye was still fast asleep.

"She was going crazy when they put him in there. She must have tired herself out." Mira said softly while looking towards Raider.

"I heard the Zeltron is dead to." Ozzy said quickly. Mira nodded.

"Yeah got impaled with a lightsaber. Nasty business."

"Where is everyone else?" Ozzy asked Mira with curiosity.

"Oh well they are mostly roaming the ship. 88 is on the Ebon Hawk with HK-47 playing Pazaak with T3. That Rakata Yun is checking the engines. The Kel Dor is meditating somewhere. Dustil is on the bridge. Revan is doing something. I don't know he was here with Skye for a while but then decided to do some exploring.

"Do you think he'll ever wake up?" Ozzy asked her pointing to Raider.

"Who knows? He took quite a beating though." Mira said. She slowly left Ozzy to stair at Raider some more. Mira began walking towards the cafeteria on the ship so she could get something to eat.

1 Hour later

Ozzy stayed behind. He lay cross legged on the ground. As if Raider was speaking through his mind. Skye awoke after an hour and looked around. She stared at Raider's lifeless body and began to cry once again.

Skye stood up and looked around. Then she spotted a medical protocol droid. She walked up to it.

"What is going to happen to that patient over there?" She asked pointing to Raider's body.

"It is unknown at this point. You will have to speak with the head doctor is you want more information." Skye felt like she was in a slump. She sat down in the chair again and continued looking at Raider's body.

The head doctor came in soon afterwards. He walked up to Skye. "Are you the Jedi?" he asked her. Skye nodded.

"Well we have run numerous tests on your Jedi friend. His limbs were cut off and we have reported more then 5 organs have ruptured. It is amazing that he is still alive. We have never seen anything like this before."

"Well what is going to happen?" Skye said. Her eyes were still pumping out tears.

"That is a tricky question. You see your friend is also dealing with great psychological trauma. We recently just did a neuro scan on his brain and saw the patterns go off the chart. Apparently he is going insane at the same time."

"So what are our options?" Skye asked him. She thought he didn't answer a single thing.

"Okay well we have several options. The first is to put him out of his misery..."

"NO" Skye screamed at him. Ozzy soon got off the floor.

"... Okay we leave out that option. The second is to leave him in this comatose state."

"I don't like that option either." Ozzy said.

"...Well we have two more options. The third option is to install mechanical limbs and replace his organs with mechanical ones. But the bigger problem is his body is very damaged and it is possible that he wouldn't survive the surgery.

"Whats the last option?" Ozzy squeaked quite loudly.

"The final option will have to be discussed with the captain. The captain has recently received a transmission from a planet called Lehon who explained about a special procedure."

"What happens?" Skye asked him curiously.

"Well the basic thing is we are going to have to do an entire frontal lobotomy. In which we must use a special tool to transfer much of his brain such as the personality, Memory and a few other important parts to a droid memory chip. However this sounds more like science fiction then reality and I have never heard of anything like this before."

"I do." Skye turned to the doorway of the medical facility. It was Yun. He stood there with a very striking pose.

"I hailed Lehon just now. It changes a sentiant being's mind and transfers it into a machine. The technology is very similar to the Rakata Mind Trap. With the force anything is possible and this technology allows the subject to still wield the force."

"How do you know all this?"

"Because I built the first prototype. It was why I lead the Rakatan revolt 25 000 years ago. It was a way I foresaw that I could rule the universe with an army of machines with free will. I am the only one who knows how to use it."

Skye walked up to Yun. The tears more vibrant now. "Do it then."

20 minutes later

"Okay then Dustil. We'll do it." Carth was sitting a the far end of a large table with his son. Dustil was talking about Yun's tool. Yun nodded and walked towards the engineering level. It took him several minutes but he returned with a very small tool.

"Now I will need to concentrate when we do this." Yun walked back to the Medical facility. Ready to preform a very fateful decision.

Chapter 51: Rebirth

Nobody gonna take my car

I'm gonna race it to the ground

Nobody gonna beat my car

It's gonna break the speed of sound

Highway Star - Deep Purple

The medicinal facility was to be off limits to everyone except for Yun. However when Yun made it there he saw the entire crew of the Ebon Hawk there. Even T3.

"Are you sure you know what your doing?" Dar asked Yun. Yun didn't really like how the Kel Dor was questioning his ability. He shrugged him off and went to the Kolto tank.

"Okay I only have 1 minute to do this or else Raider's mind will die. Where is the host?"

Dustil walked into the medical vacility. "Well it took us a while but we found a droid." It was an old protocol droid. It was colored Dark grey. Its head was relatively straight but jagged. It had 5 fingers on each hand and had two legs just like any other droid.

"Allright. Are you sure its deactivated?" Yun asked. Dustil nodded. "Are you sure you installed a new memory device?" Dustil nodded once more. Looking tired of answering questions.

"Okay bring it over here." Dustil brought the droid towards the Kolto tank. Yun switched his device on. Yun brought it to the edge of the Kolto tank.

~~Meanwhile~~

"John Doe. A name representing... No thats not it."

"Whats not it?"

"John Doe. Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Oh Raider." Raider's memory flashed to the Ebon Hawk. His locking of the door. The... Then the memory changed. To him killing the sith atop the Massasi temple.

"Oh Jaden why did you have to kill him? Do the world a favor and stop"

"Funny I remember hearing something like that once before." Suddenly Raider felt a sharp jab of pain. It felt across him. Raider couldn't tell where the pain was coming from but it came hard.

~~Meanwhile.~~

Yun tapped the device on the droid's head. Then a blue aura appeared around it.

"Surprised statement: Master. I am producing a strange feeling throughout my joints."

"What kind of feeling?" Revan asked HK.

"It is nothing I have ever felt before. Its a strange warmth. 88 said something similar while T3 began beeping convulsively. Even Yun felt it. He felt a warmth leave his hand towards the droid. Skye felt a great shiver in the force. It was greater then when she first saw Raider's blip on the galaxy map. It felt more warm then cold. Like it was meant to happen.

-----------------------------------

The Odin, 5 Days 25 hours + to the incident

It was a strange feeling Raider felt when the pain stopped. Though he felt no different he still sensed everything in a different way. Like he was blinded and suddenly given mechanical eyes. Though ironically it wasn't that far from the truth. Raider began to open his eyes.

The first thing that freaked Raider out was the fact that he was seeing everything in a different perspective. It was like he knew everything around him. He could feel Skye near him. He could almost feel T3 beeping's getting louder.

"He's waking up?" Carth said outloud. As if surprised that anything could happen. Even Yun was surprised. Raider saw his eyes began to run readings down them. Raider attempted to move his body but couldn't

"He's suffering from rebirth sickness. It is a common enough side effect to the Rakata mind trap." Yun said slowly. Revan knew it well. He felt it when he left the mind trap himself. "His mind cannot process his body. He has to wait for his balance to restore.

It took several minutes for Raider to move his head. Then he could move his arms. Raider looked down upon himself.

"What did you do to me?" He said. Raider was surprised at his voice. Before all he had to do was think the word and usually his mouth would follow if he sent energy to it. This time around it was like his mind was split in half. There was a part of his mind where he spoke and another part of his mind where he would think. Raider found it particularly much easier to speak this time around.

"Easy Raider." Raider soon turned his head towards the crowd of spectators looking towards him.

"Whats going on?"

1 hour later

Raider sat inside the confrence room. It was a large room with a very wide table. Carth sat at the far end and Raider sat opposite him. Yun sat between them on the right side and the rest of them sat in between Raider and Yun.

"I underestimated Helios and he... killed me?" Raider said slowly.

"In a way." Raider's mind took a shorter time to process logic now. Before he had to think things through and then make a decision. But now he had to think of the problem and immediately 100000 possible outcomes came to him. The fear continued to grip him. Raider felt he had a very bad gut feeling constantly yet he had no organs.

"Now Raid. This is a very complicated situation for us."

"Your telling me." He said slowly. Raider's body began to come into focus. He was now rapping his metallic fingers on the metal of the table. Strangely Raider found no inclination to do it. There was no point to it. Raider just felt that he wanted to.

"I am still going to go after Helios." Raider said finally.

"We all understand that. But there is a bigger problem." Carth said as if he was memorizing this all before hand. "Raider nothing like this has ever been done before. We don't even know what your capable of."

Raider knew it himself. He had come to the shocking realization that now he wasn't going after the Daedalus anymore to send him home. That trip stopped a few moves back. Now he wanted to exact revenge on Helios. He wanted the Icarus so he could keep it away from him.

"I think I know what I am capable of. Anyway Carth I just want my ship. I need to get to Kamino as soon as possible." Carth sighed heavily. Raider stood up and walked out of the conference room. Walking was much different he found. It was a completely different stance. Raider also found that he didn't feel any warmth from his body. In all actuality he didn't feel any touch either. The only thing he felt was pain which was apparently due to receptors in the droid's limbs.

Raider has a simple room in the Odin. He slowly walked inside of it. The room was quite bare. Only encompassing a small bed and a table with a console on it. Raider sat down on the bed and began to examine himself.

Raider began curling his fingers in front of his face. He could hear the small joints moving in and out to move. He felt around his body to feel the movements and repercussions. Soon after Skye entered his room.

Before Raider would have felt something if Skye entered the room. His entire world would brighten for a simple minute and he would feel better. But now he didn't feel anything. Nothing at all.

"Hello Skye." He said to her as she sat down. "Carth says we can pull out soon."

"Great. I want to get to Kamino as soon as possible."

"Jaden why do you want to stop Helios this badly. I would think you would want to rest. Id expect you'd want to relax.

"I just don't feel the need to." Raider responded. Much of the original fear from before had left. Now he just wanted to exact his revenge.

"Well Yun talks about how you will still be able to use the force."

"Is that right? A droid using the force. I thought Id never see the day."

"Oh come on Jaden. Your not a droid." Raider stood up. If he could smile he would have. Raider began to try and sense the world around him. He could still feel everything. However it was barely there. He felt that he could feel Skye there and could sense her force. However he reached out and saw he couldn't manipulate the force.

"lets just get the Hawk prepped. I want to get to Kamino as soon as possible." Raider said coldy as he walked out of his room.

Raider roamed around the Odin for a while. He checked in on Dar who was meditating some more. He continued walking and eventually found Revan on the bridge. The Odin had drifted towards the Rishi Maze. The galaxy was now shining the bridge with light.

"Its something isn't it?" Revan asked him. Raider nodded. "This is all pretty crazy Raid isn't it?" Raider nodded again. "I just want to get the Ebon Hawk ready to go."

"You know Raid I didn't think that you'd survive after I saw what Helios did to you. Its strange. You survived the Tuskens, you survived the Rakata and now you survived Helios. Someone must not want to see you die."

"Maybe I am just naturally lucky." Raider said

"I see you still retain some of your wit." Revan said jokingly. Raider left him on the bridge and walked down to the engineering level

The humming of engines was apparent. Raider walked over to Yun who was overseeing everything.

"Ah our faithful prophecy." He said spotting him.

"Yun I have a question. I cannot feel any of my emotions yet I still display them."

"Isn't it obvious Raider? My device isn't perfect it only transfered your memories and personality. Yet embedded in that is your free will and spirit. You see Raider you are slowly becoming both more droid and human at the same time."

"Right..." Raider said slowly. He didn't understand his meaning.

Chapter 51: Suiting up

Call me on the line.

Call me, call me any anytime.

Call me oh my love.

When you're ready we can share the wine.

Call me

Call me - Blondie

Raider left Yun in the engine room. He walked back to the bridge where both Revan and Carth were.

"So Carth what have you been doing?" Revan asked him. Raider noticed Revan had dressed back into his dark black flowing robes.

"Nothing really. I just became an Admiral with the republic and are now owning an entire fleet of ships."

"Well things have really gone well for you since Star Forge then?" Revan asked him.

"Oh yeah definitely. I noticed your traveling with my son..." Raider walked towards them.

"Oh yeah Dustil. He's piloting the Ebon Hawk. I remember when we first found him on Korriban."

"I'd hate to interrupt. But when can we lift off?" Raider interrupted.

"Ah yes. Well you can't go now."

"Why not?" Raider said curiously.

"Well right now we are repairing the Ebon Hawk. You entered a little space battle when you flew into here.

"So how are we getting to Kamino?" He asked coldly

"Well we do have this prototype star cruiser that we were awarded. Its in the hangar. Its called the Soror. I even helped build it." Carth walked over to a console and pressed a button. A camera of the hangar showed up.

The ship was built very different then the Ebon Hawk. It was the approximate size of it. But the ship wasn't round as the Hawk was. Rather the Soror was straight and had wings. It was painted dark black with red streaks.

"The ship goes much faster then the Ebon Hawk does. It uses a highly advanced engine."

"Allright. When can we leave."

"Whoa whoa Raider. Maybe we can take it easy a little. Relax?" Revan said to him. Carth shrugged.

"Hey you know you could check out the armory. You might want to have some new equipment."

"I'll do that." Raider walked out of the bridge. Leaving Revan and Carth to reminisce a little more. He took an elevator one floor up and walked down the hall towards the armory.

The armory was a quite large room. All the walls had an assortment of weaponry on them. Raider looked over to one side and saw it devoted to blaster pistols. He walked over and saw them marked. All of them looked fairly typical except for one. It was a small blaster pistol. It was sleek and shined blue. But it had a small silencer-like rod coming out of the end. Underneath where it was hung there was a small discription.

"The prototype Narr-5967. Using less blaster packs then the regular pistol and packing more of a punch then heavy blasters." Raider shrugged and took it. Then he heard a swooshing sound. He turned around and aimed the pistol at the figure who walked through the door.

It was Skye. She was holding a black piece of material in her arms. "I stitched this back together." She said holding up his trench coat. Raider took it and slipped it on. Feeling no reason to wear a coat any longer. More like something to hold his weapons. Raider quickly gunslinged the pistol into his coat pocket. He looked over to the wall that had an assortment of carbines on it. He selected a simple one and placed it there as well. Then he noticed a wall with submachine guns. He saw a simple blaster that was sawed off to become a submachine gun. He took it as well.

Skye watched him take the weapons. Then she took out Yun's lightsaber out of her robes.

"Jaden I think you might want this." She said holding it up. Raider grasped it.

Immediately a newfound feeling entered him. Before he couldn't feel heat. However it was undeniable that the feeling that went through the metal in his arm was warmth. He decided against igniting it and placed it in its familiar latch.

"So were heading to Kamino?" She asked him. Raider nodded. "I never really heard about it."

"We are near it. Its just a little south of here. I heard a lot of stories saying that they clone things there."

Meanwhile

A ship pulled out of hyperspace with the Odin in its sights. The sith commander aboard it smirked. He finally found it. He had a battalion of sith troopers searching for the Odin for several months. Now they had found it.

"Commence boarding. Master Helios is going to be pleased after we are done here."

Chapter 52: Upgrades

Are you ready hey are you ready for this?

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?

Out of the doorway the bullets rip

To the sound of the beat yeah

Another one bites the dust - Queen

Raider sat on the bed in his chambers. A hydrospanner in his arm. He began tightening a screw in his arm. Adrian heard the door to his room open. HK-47 walked in.

"Statement: I never thought a meatbag would join the exulted ranks of the droid. But it seems I was proven wrong."

"Well don't be so surprised. Id rather be a human then get my limbs cut off and have to live in a tin can."

"Annoyed statement: My master sent me here with protocol droid upgrades." HK-47 was holding a box filled with small objects.

"Thank you..." Raider said. Hk left soon after. Raider took the box and began to look through it. Many of them were vocabulators. Specific for species. Raider opened up his neck and installed one for Selkath dialect. It apparently translated a Selkath's dialect to Basic. Raider looked through more. Some of them were personality and memory additions. They would give a droid instant experience in a field. But most of them were either cleanliness protocols or similar. Raider found a small flashlight to install in the right arm. It apparently drained the droid's battery to have a small light. Raider installed this.

By the time Raider was done he felt better about everything. He installed a few protocols and a few more upgrades that he didn't understand. He felt like sleeping at first. But it seemed strange to him since sleep was a side effect of fatigue. So he decided to try it. Raider lied down on the bed and began to drift off to sleep like he did before

At first he didn't feel anything. But then a dream started. It was more clear and visual then any other dream he ever had

Raider found himself in the middle of a forest. There was a large armored being with a large claw-like arm. It charged for him. Raider had barely enough time to block with his arm. The dream pored away in a burning flash of pain. Raider awoke with an alarm blaring

"Warning. Sith troops have boarded the Odin." Raider walked over to his trench coat and slipped it on. Then placed his weapons in their familiar latches. Raider quickly took the carbine into his hands and walked into the hall.

Raider saw a sith soldier running down the hallway. Raider quickly fired upon him. Something strange he noticed was it felt good to kill him. Realizing he must have put an assassination droid protocol in. He found it was easier to fire his gun and it was easier to aim. It was like his depth perception and reflexes were raised drastically.

"Lets find more people to kill." He said running down the hall.

Chapter 53: Underestimation

They cursed and buried him

Along with shame

And thought his timeless soul had gone

In empty burning hell--unholy one

But now he's returned to prove them wrong

Bark at the moon - Ozzy Osbourne

Raider ran down the hallway at top speed. He found no fatigue like before. It was different now. He ran holding his carbine in his hands. When he made it to the bridge he was shocked

There were a dozen sith soldiers littered around the bridge. Carth, Dustil, Mira, Skye, Dar, Yun, Ozzy and Revan were on the ground in the middle. The droids were to the side deactivated.

"Well finally. We heard that there was a droid still around here. Someone deactivate it" A sith soldier walked towards Raider. Raider quickly took him down in 3 shots.

"Ah a protocol droid with a proper AI. Well this shall be fun."

"Stronger sith then you underestimated me before."

"Enough of this. Attack." Raider looked around as the sith took out their weapons. Raider ran around the side of the bridge. His eyes apparently could zoom in on the victim. He could zoom in and find the best place to aim. Raider took down a nearby sith soldier by shooting his neck. He rolled to one side and fired upon the rest. Easily taking them down by making leg and gut shots. When he made it to the last one he pointed his carbine directly at him

"You want some? HUH?" He yelled at him. The sith was quite possibly surprised that a droid would taunt him. Especially in a very humane way. Raider quickly hit him with the butt of his carbine. Raider gunslinged his carbine and placed it in his trench coat.

"Allright lets go." He said picking Skye off the floor. He walked over to Carth. "We'er taking the Ebon Hawk." Raider walked out of the bridge with his party members towards the hangar

1 hour later

Hyperspace, 5 Days 23 hours + to the incident

The Ebon Hawk flew through hyperspace easily. Raider sat in the nearby cabin tightening another part of his arm with a hydrospanner. T3-M4 rolled inside.

"Deeep Peep booop." He beeped. Raider understood him however. But he was fluent in droid speak before anyway.

"What do you mean there are spare parts in the Ebon Hawk's cargo storage?" Raider asked the droid.

"Beep boop doot" He said again. "Allright I'll go check it out." Raider got up and walked to the cargo storage area.

He walked to the far side and opened a container. "hmm."

30 minutes later

Raider walked into the cockpit. His right arm had a small buzz saw upgrade attached to it. The small saw would come out of a hidden compartment in his arm and would turn on whenever he wanted to. Raider had installed small weapon areas on his legs. So he could hide weapons in them. Raider had also replaced his feet with SoroSuub droid climbing feet. They were clawed and used by military droids to climb rough surfaces.

"So we on course for Kamino?" He asked. Dustil nodded. Ozzy quickly shoved a switch forwards and Kamino came into view

Chapter 54: Metropolis

Revvin' up your engine

Listen to her howlin' roar

Metal under tension

Beggin' you to touch and go

Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

The Ebon Hawk slowly landed on the watery planet of Kamino. It was constantly pelted with rain so the Kamino-ins built cities above water to accommodate tourists.

Raider meanwhile was sleeping once more. He found it more pleasurable then it was on the Odin. It was riddled with memories of Skye and the time they spent together. When the Ebon Hawk finally landed Raider found himself knocked awake. He looked around and groaned. Raider slowly got up and dusted himself off. Then he walked over to his trench coat and threw it on himself.

Raider walked into the main area of the Ebon Hawk. Mostly everyone was there.

"Alright who's going?" Dar Kresh stood up. So did Revan. Raider pointed to the ramp and they walked down it.

Raider felt pelting rain coming down. He noticed the Ebon Hawk landed on a landing pad outside the city. Raider motioned to a door into the city. They quickly ran into it.

"Well that wasn't pleasant." Dar said. Shaking his robes of excess water. "Where are we anyway?"

"A cloning planet. I was here with my master Kyle Katarn once. These beings clone things like themselves and animals."

Dar shrugged. "Never heard of a species cloning itself to reproduce."

"You'd be surprised." Revan said. He was wearing his cloak and mask again. Apparently not caring that he would be noticed.

"So what do we do now?" Dar asked.

"Yeah. This place is more sleek then Manaan was." Suddenly Raider heard footsteps. He turned and saw a Kaminoine walking towards them.

"Our sensors picked up a ship landing on this landing pad. Who's the captain?" Raider stood forward.

"Ah a Droid captain? That is new considering the company you keep."

"We are on a mission for the Republic. We are currently looking for a sith general somewhere on this planet." The Kaminoine looked downwards for a second.

"Please walk with me." Raider and his party followed the Kaminoan. "A sith ship has recently docked here. However its cargo and party are unknown."

"So where can we find them?" Raider asked.

"I do not know. But you are welcome to stay and wait until we find more information." Raider slouched slightly as they continued walking. They entered the cloning facility.

Many of the clones weren't of humans as Raider heard from Kyle Katarn. But simple things like plants and animals. Raider looked around at the hallways and saw it looked very familiar. The Kaminoan looked towards him.

"You seem to have been here before."

"In a way."

"This is odd. Not many offworlders have ventured into the cloning facility. We mostly get trading ships and such."

"Really? Well I will have to look up on that." They eventually made it towering building built inside the city. "This is the Lost Heaven hotel. Where most of our offworlders stay. You are welcome to stay here for as long as you like."

"Swell." Raider responded.

"Well I will report back with the information you require as soon as possible. My name is Trey'Stan." Raider nodded as he with Dar and Revan walked into the building.

2 Hours later

Raider sat in his own room. It was particularly comfortable giving a good view of the city. He was chatting on his comlink to Skye.

"Yeah this place is weird. Anyway stay in the Ebon Hawk with the rest. I still don't know where the Lieutenant is." He heard her response on the comlink and shut it off. Raider lied down and began to sleep once more

~~Meanwhile~~

A dark ship began to land on one of the city's landing pads. It was instantly recognized and let inside. The one leading it was a cloaked male. He walked inside the city with 10 other men. One of them walked towards him.

"Sir we found out a Republic ship carrying Jedi is on the city."

"Good news." He said.

"Also we know where the Lawn is."

"Very good. Lets go there now." The band of ten hooded men walked through the city towards their destination

Chapter 55: A tower of pain

In between "what i find is pleasing" and "i'm feeling fine"

love is so confusing.

There's no peace of mind if i fear i'm losing you.

It's just no good, you teasing like you do.

Heart of Glass - Blondie

Raider had another nightmare. Again of the clawed figure and the forest. But this setting wasn't one that was familiar to him. It didn't look like Yavin 4 in any way. It looked more like a rain forest hybridized with a jungle.

When Raider got up he began staring out his window. His thoughts went to Luxa soon after. It was hard to digest that she was dead and it had only been a few hours since her death.

"Revan are you in the Cantina?" He called on the comlink. Raider could hear very loud music and a lot of chatter on his end

"Oh yeah Raid. This place is insane. I never thought I would get to party as hard as this." Revan seemed intoxicated. Maybe he was glad he could get straight liquor.

"Where is Dar?" Raider asked

"Dar is going crazy. Before I thought he was the solitary jedi type. But now I see him as the crazy jedi type." Raider could hear a lot of laugher on his side.

"Great everyone is having a great time except me." He said to himself. Raider wished that holonet existed. He could really use it.

Suddenly Raider felt a wave in the force. Something was wrong. Raider quickly turned his comlink on. All he received was static. "Whats going on?" Raider asked himself. He quickly got up and threw his trench coat over himself.

~~Meanwhile~~

The robed figure walked into the cantina. He strategically organised it so almost everyone in the hotel would be in it. The rest were either droids or security who were easily dealt with. He walked inside the gassed cantina wearing a breath mask.

"Find where the Lawn is." He said snapping his fingers. "Find me where Trent is." A sith trooper nodded and began searching the bodies. He finally found a well dressed human and dragged him towards the hooded man. "Here he is."

"Bring him up to the suit." The sith nodded and dragged him up a turbo lift.

~~Meanwhile~~

Raider meanwhile was running down a hallway. He slowly made it to the elevators and heard one begin to open. He quickly ran towards a nearby empty room and hid.

He slowly watched as the hooded man walked inside with the sith troops dragging the man inside a nearby suite.

Raider crouched down and followed them into the room. The room was very large and was rounded. It had a large glass door separating it from the rest of the room. They dragged him towards a table inside the glass part. Raider quickly hid inside a nearby closed while he listened

• 2 weeks later...

Archived