Home

[WIP] Chronicles Mod

Robespierre

I'm not 100% where this thread is supposed to go, since its not specific modding help per se. This is more of an information thread.

The Chronicles Mod started as a thread on the unofficial KOTF Community Forum, where people came to rant and rave about KOTF, and about how it just wasn't good enough. We were sick of constantly delayed release dates. We were sick of stolen maps and models. We wanted a quality mod, which we saw wasn't coming any time soon. So we decided to do it ourselves. So in August of 2007, The Chronicles Mod was born.

We in the Chronicles mod team aim to make a Total Conversion Single Player Modification for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. We ask permission from all of the authors of the maps and models that we are using. If we can't get permission, then we make the maps/models ourselves. Currently, we're working on Episode 1.

Let me stress again that we are in no way connected to KOTF. We don't like KOTF and despise what Tim has done to the modding community. We are not KOTF in disguise and resent any allegations. We believe that making a mod for the Star Wars movies is a fantastic idea, and we're pursuing it to the fullest.

Here are some screenshots:

dotf1.jpgshot0011sp3.jpg71074.jpg71072.jpg

And the trailers:

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

Our current team:

Dantrag - Mapper/Modeller

Wytchking - Modeller

Spawn Hazard - Administrator/Public Relations

loony636 - Mapper/Public Relations

Revan - Coder

Mrx - Mapper

Boddo - Mapper

Tanquezo - Audio

forcehu - Mapper

m3lk0r - Mapper

Master_Jin - Mapper

Jedilight - Public Relations

EvilGrizz - Public Relations

If you would like to help out, please visit our forums and apply in the 'Volunteer' sub-forum. We appreciate all help from the modding community.

And here are some links:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/9739/chronicles-total-conversion - ModDB page

http://chronicles.lightbb.com/index.htm - Brand new forums

http://swchro.webs.com/ - New Website

And here are the credits:

Trade Federation Droid Control Ship (map) by Commander KEEN

Movie hilts by RevanDark

Speeder bike by Duncan_10158

Obi-Wan Episode 1 reskin by Weedsmoker

Four Armed Grievous by Mike Lorenz

Mace Windu by Elek Andor

Battledroid model by Prophet

Yoda reskin by anubis

Qui-Gon model by Tex360 and Toonces

Nute Gunray/Nemoidian-models by Wytchking (Chronicles Team)

Naboo hangars/palace/Duel of the Fates by boddo (Chronicles Team)

Trade Federation Tunnels by Dantrag (Chronicles Team)

Trade Federation Hangars by (Chronicles Team)

If we have used the content of any modder and they do not wish for their content to be used with our mod, please contact us and we will remove it.

Not to forget the affiliations:

Movie Battles II - Multiplayer mod

I know it may sound biased because I'm part of the team, but I'd highly recommend you using the Open Jedi Project combat engine for it. Alternatively, the Movie Battles one isn't bad too, but (speaking purely from a neutral player's POV) I honestly think OJP's better for Jedi fights

Archived