Home

Another cheat code revealed

Dagobahn Eagle

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yes, you can play either way if you want.

BTW, anyone try the "forceboat" cheat? If so, is that Gaber's picture?

I'm not sure...I think it might be Rick McCullum...I'll check on that...

No It isn't him...I guess it might be the secret Gaber unit...I guess it is why Gaber told us to enter it into the game:D

Funny story about this.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but I was pretty much responsible for the cheat. At the TF.N Games forums, Jedi Bib and I came up with the concept of a "FORCE BOAT". Although our definition of it is different (and slightly perverted ;)), we decided to ask Gaber (who frequents the TF.N board like this one) if there would be a force boat in GBG.

He responded to Jedi Bib's question, "Yes, there are sea battles. Every civ has brand new naval units, including Anti-Air Destroyers.

The Gungans and others have subs. But we have no Force Boats."

With fake astonishment, we asked him (ok, more like harassed ;)) at the boards to include it in the final game. So, we hadn't spoken to him by the time the second chat rolled around. I decided to give it another shot.

OnlyOneCanoli: stop answering silly goose questions, and speak of the all-mighty FORCE BOAT

Garry Gaber: Type in "Forceboat" at the chat screen, and see what happens. You have to be over water though!

We couldn't believe it! So we went and tried it out. It gives you an invisible "force boat" with shields and pretty sweet fire power. With Gaber's mug shot too. :eek:

Pic of FORCE BOAT. Right click and save target as if it doesn't work out correctly.

Anyway, I doubt that any of you care, but I figured I'd just let you know that I'm famous, but nobody knows it. ;)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by cor_ran_sec

did they remove the forceboat cheat with patch 1.1? i just tried it over water and didnt get it to work

No, they removed it before i believe. I tried it in the original game and it didn't work for some reason, so they must have removed it.

Archived