Home

(K1) Belaya's New Look

Darth Payne

Listing the mods i use would take too long at the moment. (There's 30-40+ mods)

Usually i just go to Korriban to fight Belaya, after fighting her i leave Korriban for one of the other worlds. I always do Korriban after Leviathan.

I also keep every file except the playdisc in a backup folder so that if i need to start over i just delete/un-install the game and copy/re-install the game.

Yep, problem is that everyDL of that mod i've tried has the same problem.

Files are missing or misplaced. Of the entire mod there are only two files that Could be from the mod, problem is that no files are where the readme says thy are supposed to be.

When i finally had enough of that problem i decided to request a new and hopefully improved version here. I infact mentioned this very problem the first post.

Yep, problem is that everyDL of that mod i've tried has the same problem.

Files are missing or misplaced. Of the entire mod there are only two files that Could be from the mod, problem is that no files are where the readme says thy are supposed to be.

When i finally had enough of that problem i decided to request a new and hopefully improved version here. I infact mentioned this very problem the first post.

Oops sorry didnt read that part! lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey, since it's been a few months since the last post i thought i'd ask if ayone was actually willing and able to make this mod.

Anyone?

I would really appreciate this mod being made.

Since I already warned you about 'bumping' here today, this edit is only a reminder, add to this that you have gone on an off topic posting tirade today in other threads, I once again advise caution in your further posts, you are on your last legs here. -RH

I could have a go at a quick head replacement and reskin that you could use with Darth Balors mod. Take a screenshot of the head you like best (the shape is most important, the skin color can be changed) and tell me what sort of skin tone and hair colour you would like to see.

That would be nice rictus.

However, what i'm actually after is basically one of two things.

1: a reskin of Belaya, with DS transition as well as a stat increase. Making her more dangeruse(sp?) when facing her on Korriban.

2: The same as the first option, except that you can also recruite her this time.

My preferance is with the first option.

As for the head i would prefer for Belaya, the one in Jedi Raven's mod is one of my favorite female heads. (I'll try to get some screenies if you want, though the ones at the link in the first post shows some of what i'm after.)

I can make her stronger, no problems. That is a simple .utc edit and is easier than the reskin! I know which head you mean, but what sort of coloring do you want? Gold/blonde, dirty blond, light brown, dark brown, black, red/orange for the hair?

And do you just want to keep her caucasian? Pale or tanned? Or say black, asian, latino or purple-with-pink-polka-dots.

Would you like her to have lipstick? and if so what color? Or perhaps just on the darkside version she wears lipstick.

Do you want darkside tattooes? (I know you wanted sith eyes)

And what about her eyes? Blue, green, grey, brown, dark brown, black, yellow, purple?

Thanks rictus, you're the best.

A black color for the hair would be perfect.

A tanned caucasian skin color would also be perfect.

No lipstick. (Never really liked that on any jedi skin)

And i don't think Belaya would have any Dark Side Tatoos yet. (Don't usually like them)

As for her eyes? I'd really like it if you could make them a bright blue, before she has the sith eyes.

Any updates on this?

I am tingling in anticipation.

(Sorry if i seem pushy, it was my sisters birthdat tody and i think i drank to much soda. Got a bit of a sugar rush at the moment.)

Ok, since warnings and PM's to clean up your posting habits and follow the posted rules are not changing your posting habits... you leave me no choice... this thread closed for 'bumping'. Expect a Final Warning PM soon. -RH

Archived