Home

90SK's K1 Robe Variations

90SK

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I know i'm bringing back what has become a ghost thread...

But as this thread affects a couple of mods i'm using, i'm guessing i'm not the only one to have this issue... the mods in question are Redhawke's Jedi Mission mod, and shem's Robes for Korriban Sith Students... with Red's mod its the Vao's Robes that are affected, and with shems mod it's only the female students that are affected...

Does anyone have any tips for fixing the robes of the above mentioned mods? I found a mod that has three re-skins of bastila's robes i can use, but as it's been 3-4 years since i've modded i can't remember what i'm supposed to do...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm confused what you are trying to do. The robes from the K1 robe mod are a full replacement, so they won't work with other robe mods.

if the mods add new items, they will probably use custom texture numbers, that won't correspond with textures from my mod which replaces the robe model, so you would have to copy M/F textures from the mod and rename them as those numbers from the other mod. Was that what you were trying to do?

If you still want the items, you can find textures for the Bastila model in other mods for the females, and male textures from the SUPER content mod (which has some good ones for this model on GameBanana, recently updated etc. and already have M/F built in)

Unless that's not what you're trying to do, you'll have to tell me.

Either way, reinstall the mods you're using and remove the files from this mod to revert from installing this mod if you need to, your two mods might work together and my mod may not work with either, I haven't been playing K1 so much lately either so I'm not sure what you're experiencing.

• 2 months later...

Archived