Home

90SK's K1 Robe Variations

90SK

Hello again! I've always hated the little variation to the robes in KotOR I. In fact, the robe model itself I think is kinda boring. Luckily, I was able to scrounge up an unused model from the game files that acted as inspiration for this mod. What I've done is taken that model and replaced the jedi robe model with it. The female version uses Bastila's body model (the female version of the unused model sucked majorly, so I nixed it). There are 12 texture variations available throughout the game. There are some minor clipping issues with male and female versions, but nothing serious.

The download link should be available within the next day or so, I've submitted the file to KotORfiles so it should'nt be long before it gets hosted.

Here are some screenshots...

Male version:

screenshot1dk1.jpg

Female version:

screenshot2aw0.jpg

Dang....now I have to install kotor 1 again :xp:

Excellent! These look so much better then the standard robes. If you compare yours to the robes of the Quel Droma brothers from the comics, yours are even...better in 'continuity' terms.

Keep these excellent mods up! :D

...not really. I mean, sort of. I'm not very good with facial textures. I can do relatively simple reskins, but I dunno. I might do something like that in the future as a part of a larger mod, like if I was to edit one of the characters in game (I'm actually planning on doing that at some point, so we'll see).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived